Mistakes

Comments

• TracyTracy the VillagePosts: 369MI6 Agent
    I was watching TLD again, and I found a couple more. (Sorry if I'm repeating any, but I'm too lazy to go carefully through all of the posts) They are:
    -Bond and Kara arrive in Vienna near the Prater ferris wheel which implies that they are in the northern part of the city. Bond then hails a horse-drawn taxi and they set off. But horse-drawn taxis don't serve that part of Vienna, remaining inside the inner city area. Even if the drivers did want to go that far, they wouldn't make it as a network of busy traffic roads lie between the city centre and the ferris wheel.
    -Airbase jailbreak: they arrive in the afternoon, and when they escape it's suddenly nightfall.
    -When Necros falls out of the plane, you can see that the plane has only 2 propellers, as instead of 4.
    -Final attack on Whitaker: It looks like it's night, but when Bond knocks out the guard, it's daylight.
    -Hercules: a) if it's supposed to be a Russian plane, then why are the switches labeled in English?
    b) it moves too slowly to actually take off
    c) switches between a 2 propeller and 4 propeller plane
    -the balloon: They are filled with helium, because you see them floating in the air by their strings. So what's up with the one on the ground by Saunders's body?
    -Season issues: in Bratislava and the car chase, it looks like winter. In Vienna, it's clearly spring/summer.
    -plane crash: no place to put down, but they landed on a flat plain....
    -airplane crash again: how did it suddenly hit the ground when it was at such a high altitude? nothing forced it to go down so quickly...
    -PTS: first the parachute seems lower, and then it gains height in the next shot
    -the car's left hand wing mirror changes positions in the car chase
    -The tire reappears and disappears on the Aston Martin
    -The circle made by the cut tire seems to shrink when the police car starts to sink into the water
    -The cello: the bullet goes in during the cello case escape, but you never see it go out...and wouldn't it affect the acoustics during her concert at the end?
    Flattery will get you nowhere, but don't stop trying.
  • RobinsonRobinson Posts: 42MI6 Agent
    This may or may ot have been mentioned before, but there is a likely continuity error in FRWL. The scene is where Bond is running a bath in his hotel room when, wearing only a towel he goes off to find Tatiana lying in bed, waiting for him.

No one was there to remind Bond to turn the bath taps off!!! The water can clearly be heard running as he leaves his room and when he finds Tatiana he is hardly in a mood to get back in a hurry!!

Did the hotelliers forget to bill Bond for the flooding that he would have caused?
  • TracyTracy the VillagePosts: 369MI6 Agent
    TSWLM: If Jaws is pretending to be a telephone repairman in Egypt, then why is all of the lettering inside the car in English?!
    Flattery will get you nowhere, but don't stop trying.
  • bobfagent 004bobfagent 004 Posts: 55MI6 Agent
    In DAF, Shady Tree opens up the coffin that Bond was in when he was going to be burned alive. But the coffin has just been in an oven that has been burning for at least a couple minutes. Wouldn't he burn his hands? In FYEO, the guy who was just in the biathlon tries to shoot James with his rifle while moving. The shots would be off because rifles are made for still targets.
  • TigerTiger Posts: 20MI6 Agent
    In Thunderball just before the disco volante crashes into the rocks, Bond, Domino and the scientist jump off the boat. Well, Bond and Domino get onto the raft and are eventually rescued by the plane. But what ever happened to the scientist? Did he drown as a result of not being able to swim, or did he manage to get onto one of the rocks with the liferaft. You never see what happens to him and I guess they just wanted to get Bond and Domino together alone.
  • HENDOO7HENDOO7 Posts: 30MI6 Agent
    I've decided to watch each movie again, and see if I find as many mistakes as possible, and believe me, i can be very observant when i want to :). I watched Dr.No last night, and here is what i found:

1. When fighting Mr.Jones (I think that's his name), the guy who pickes him up from the airport. Bond pulls back with his right arm and hits him with his left.

2. Bond's tie disappears when he attaches the silencer while waiting in Miss Taro's house.

3. The guard's voice is still amplified when he doesn't use the megaphone ont he boat.

4. When shooting at the "dragon," Bond's gun changes from a Walther PPK to a Colt .45.

5. When Bond kills the patrolman in the water, his shirt is dry around his shoulders right after rising out of the water.

6. When Bond calls Miss Taro from his hotel, she gives him directions to her house - 239 Magenta Drive. Later, at the house, Bond calls for a taxi giving the address as 2171 Magenta Drive.

7. A protective pane of glass is visible between Bond and the tarantula. Bond can be seen squishing his arm up against it.

8. When James lights his cigarette and Sylvia asks to raise the stakes, he first has removed the cigarette from his mouth and placed his hand on the shoe, but when he says, "I have no objection," he is just taking it out of his mouth. The camera cuts to his back, and his hand is back on the shoe.

9. When Bond enters Moneypenny's office, he hangs his hat so that it's facing the door. After his meeting with M, his hat is facing the other way.

10. When James Bond sits down with the freelance photographer at the club, the camera strap is around the girl's neck. When they do a closeup shot of her the strap is gone. In the next shot, James is taking the strap and the camera from her neck.

11. The car chase toward Miss Tauro's house takes place on a dirt road, but you can hear the tires screech when the car goes around the curves.

12. When Dr. No crushes the gold Buddha statue at the dinner table with his hands, it falls off the table onto the floor. However, when a wider camera angle is shown, right before the guard takes Bond to the elevator, the gold statue is back on the table.

13. At the very end, when Bond and Honey are in the rowboat together you can see that one is on the left side of the other. However, in the next shot they have reversed positions.

14. In the closing credits, John Kitzmiller's name is misspelled "John Kitzmuller".

Told you I can be observant when i want to !!! :) Next I will do FRWL.
  • PredatorPredator Posts: 790Chief of Staff
    Another Octopussy one ... the say there are 'no leads' after the death of 009 in possession of the Faberge egg apart from the description of the original as "Property of a Lady". What about the fact that 009 was dressed as a clown when he died - surely not a common occurrence in the SIS?!
    Here are the ones i found in FRWL:

1. Martine Beswick, who plays Zora, is credited as "Martin Beswick" in the opening title sequence.

2. When talking to Klebb and Kronsteen at the end, Blofeld's ring swaps hands briefly.

3. The truck hood is burned by the helicopter, then it is perfect again.

4. When Kerim is shot in the Gypsy camp, he clearly applies the fake blood to himself.

5. While talking to Q, Bond replaces a knife in the briefcase. Moments later it has reappeared in his hand.

6. The flower truck that is first seen at the railroad crossing is a Dodge, and after 007 enters the pickup, with the villain in the cab, the truck switches to a Chevrolet.

7. When the helicopter attacking Bond blows up, its skids are blown off in the initial explosion. But in the next shot it is seen crashing to earth with the skids still attached.

8.In the helicopter chase and subsequent explosion, the cable attached to the helicopter prop (and an off-camera crane) is clearly visible as the flaming wreckage falls to the ground.

9. There are only four drums of gasoline on the boat, but when they explode in the water, there are at least 15-20.

10. The agent waiting for Bond at the Zagrev train station is first seen in a reversed image with his pocket and handkerchief on the right side of his suit coat. When he is talking to Bond on the train platform the pocket has moved to the left side.

Not as much as Dr.No, but a lot none the less. :)
    I watched Goldfinger, here's what i got:

1. The reflection that Bond sees in the girl's eye isn't a mirror image like a true reflection would be.

2. The plane's air pressure gauge drops too far and too fast.

3. In the Fort Knox vault, the gold is stacked too high to be practical. Given the weight and softness of gold, the lower bars of the stacks would be flattened by the sheer weight of the bars above them.

4. When Bond enters his hotel room he hangs his gun on a peg that is well away from the bath tub. When the assassin lands in the tub the gun is within an arm's reach.

5. At Fort Knox, the sergeant's stripes on Kisch's uniform are the type used by the United States Air Force, not the Army.

6. After the golf match, Bond and Goldfinger have a little conversation, with Goldfinger in the back seat of his 1937 Rolls-Royce Phantom III. When the car leaves, the back seat is empty.

7. When Pussy Galore's Flying Circus lands at Blue Grass Field, the blonde girl we see getting out of the first Piper is not among the group of pilots who report to Pussy in the next shot. When the girls are dismissed, there are no planes in the background.

8. During the golf game, Bond is standing to the left and slightly behind Goldfinger. Yet the bar of gold 007 drops lands to Goldfinger's right. When we see Bond in the next shot, he's still in his original position.

9. As Bond regains consciousness after being struck by Oddjob, the shadow of the camera and boom moving is visible on the bottom of the cupboards.

10. When Oddjob uses his hat to severe the statue's head, the hat is seen to continue flying away from the statue. In the next shot the hat is seen on the ground beside the statue's head.

11. Bond walks into Goldfinger's suite to find Jill Masterson laying on her stomach, talking on the short-wave radio. In the reverse shot, she is on her back.

12. When we see Pussy Galore's private jetliner in the long shots, the strings that are suspending the model plane are visible

13. When Bond aims at Oddjob with the hat, he holds it in his left. But he throws it with his right hand.

14. At the Miami resort, when Goldfinger walks towards the card table, on the far left you can see Bond and Leiter standing watching Goldfinger in the background. In a close up shot of Bond and lighter we see Bond reaching for a towel and putting it on his shoulder, but then in the wide shots there is no towel over his shoulder and he never moves.
    I forgot to mention that i also watched Thunderball:

1. Bond has long sleeves only in the close-up shots of him removing the wraps from Major Derval's body in the health spa.

2. Bond replaces his blue scuba mask with a black one, but is seen wearing a blue one later.

3. Bond gains sneakers after swimming towards the cove.

4. Bonds' swim trunks are wet after the swim in the cove yet they're dry as he walks from behind the wall.

5. The boat captain's hat gets knocked off three times during the fight. (And i doubt that he had the time to pick it up.)

6. When Bond and Leiter are in the helicopter at the Golden Grotto, Leiter has shorts on. The shot changes and he has long trousers on and then reverts back to shorts in the next shot.

7. When the plane goes down in the sea, wires suspending the model are visible.

8. The Colonel throws a vase at Bond who is about to catch it on his right shoulder. When we see Bond from behind, the vase shatters on his left shoulder.

9. When Bond is shot in the calf - as he runs away, the blood is on the right leg; when he crawls onto the float, its on the left. The next day he is diving to check the plane without so much as a bandage on either leg.

10. When Bond is at Shrublands, and is checking out his neighbor's room (the bandaged man), his hand jumps in and out of his pocket between shots when he hears the door open and hides behind the door.

11. Domino steps on an egg spine with her right foot. When Bond takes out the spine, he does it from her left foot.

12. After Bond has escaped Largo's sharks, lighting equipment is reflected in the car door as he opens it.
    Since my last post, i have watched YOLT, OHMSS, DAF and LALD, and here they are, You Only Live Twice:

1. When Bond and Kissy leave the boat, it's obvious that Bond has nothing on under his shirt. Upon arrival at the volcano, he removes his shirt to reveal a Ninja outfit.

2. Aki's car changes from a left-hand drive to a right-hand drive when she leaves it to lead Bond into the underground chamber.

3. After Little Nellie has been assembled, Bond gets aboard. A technician is seen to begin the removal of the red rotor brace. The next close-up of Bond sees the brace in position. The next longer shot sees the technician completing the removal of the rotor brace.

4. A wire is clearly seen lifting "Bird 1" off the launch pad during lift-off.

5. When fleeing Osato's goons, the speedometer on Aki's car reads 0.

6. While flying Little Nellie during the engagement with the SPECTRE helicopters, Bond expends all of his weaponry. Afterward, however, when Bond is told to proceed to a certain position, the helicopter is seen pulling away fully armed.

7. When the Japanese secret service agents are rappelling down into the crater base, bullet wounds are already visible on the back of one of them.

8. When the volcano base self-destructs, a "dead" body in the foreground flinches visibly.

9. In the volcano Ninja fight finale, the ace swordman's weapon bends and straightens several times.

10. The timer changes from 12 seconds remaining to 25 seconds remaining [widescreen only]
    OHMSS:

1. At the end of the first ski chase, in which Bond ends up on one ski, he nearly goes over a cliff edge. As he pulls himself back, a thin safety cable can be seen attached to his ankle.

2. During the stock car scene, when one of the legitimate contestants' car gets flipped, there is an in-car POV from the upside-down stock car. However, one can see that the shot is really a conventional reaction shot of the driver inverted in the editing room by the fact that the background and spectators are also upside-down.

3. During the distant view of the helicopter assault on Piz Gloria towards the end of the film, a helicopter that is slowly approaching the building at the far right of the screen (widescreen DVD version), suddenly vanishes into thin air and then reappears as a landed 'copter just one second later.

4. During the helicopter attack one helicopter suddenly shifts position. This can be seen when the tail shifts upward about 15 degrees.

I wasn't really paying attention during this film :)
    DAF:

1. In the opening scene, Bond gets mud spilt on him as he falls to the floor. When he stands up his jacket is perfectly clean.

2. The moon buggy loses a wheel, but is back on again later.

3. When Peter Franks arrives at Dover he gets a message. He parks his car outside an office and as he walks in the camera crew is reflected in the window.

4. The helicopter that blows up in the desert is originally green. As it turns away, it turns red.

5. The man Bond attacks in the very first scene manages to scream "Cai-Cai-Cairo!" without moving his mouth.

6. When Bond is released from the burning coffin, Shady Tree's diatribe against him about the phony diamonds doesn't match the movement of his mouth.

I'm Not going very well now am I !!! :))
    LALD:

1. In the U.N., the U.K. is shown seated next to Honduras, but countries are actually seated in alphabetical order.

2. Bond's shaving gel disappears after he gets his room service.

3. At the voodoo ritual, Bond shoots the man with the snake but a few scenes later he can be seen standing in the background.

4. When Bond first activates the magnet in his Rolex he pulls on the watch crown. Later, on the island in the crocodile farm he twists the bezel instead.

5. The whole crew and spectators are reflected in the cab's window when Bond leaves the Voodoo shop.

6. When Bond is in the car with 'Sideburns' as i like to call him, for the first time, each time it is cut back and forth to both people, there is a different background for both.

7. Except for the "pimpmobile", every car on the west side highway is a 1973 full size Chevy.

8. Solitaire's Fergus Hall Tarot deck clearly has a pattern on the reverse which features the "007" emblem prominently.

Hopefully I'll get some more next time.
    I finished watching TMWTGG and here's what i found:

1. Right before the man is hit with the chair in the belly dancer's dressing room, we can see the pad on his back to absorb the impact.

2. Absolute zero cannot be "maintained" since it has never been "reached". Even if that was permissible in the movie, it wouldn't require a man's body temperature to raise it, as the temperature of the surrounding air would already have done the trick.

3. When we first meet the two karate schoolgirls in the back of the car, the audio track simply repeats three times the following two sentences in Chinese (spoken presumably by the two girls): "How are you?" and "That's what I think".

4. The scene where Bond breaks into Gumbold's office was missing in early video tape versions of the film.

5. When the sea plane is flying to the island it has a float on each wing, but when landing on the beach it has one missing.

6. When the ballistics expert examines the golden bullet Bond retrieved from the dancer's navel, he estimates the caliber as 4.2 mm. The golden bullets which are shown later are much larger, being much closer in size to.38 caliber (9 mm), when the bullets should be smaller than.22 caliber (5.56 mm) bullets. In fact, they should be very close to.17 caliber (3.8 mm) bullets.

7. At several points, including the opening scene, silenced weapons are heard to fire like unsilenced weapons.

8. When Bond gets ready for the jump over the water in the car, a light along with the light guy on a ladder is seen in the car window.

9. The two karate-expert schoolgirls in the back of the car actually speak two languages - one greets Bond in Thai, the other in Chinese. Both of them are meant to be Thai.

10. When Nick Nack is throwing wine bottles at Bond, they all appear empty, even the unopened ones.

11. A crewmember is visible in the large mirror as Bond walks across bathroom in the hotel to hand Maud Adams her robe.

12. The liner Queen Elizabeth sank in the Hong Kong harbor in 1972, not 1971.
    After watching TSWLM, here is what i found-

1. The man who leads the assault on the control room and gets killed can be seen alive later entering the submarine.

2. The dirt on Major Amasova's dress suddenly appears in the middle of the scene by the ruins in Egypt.

3. Just as Bond is about to get up from his seat to follow Fekkesh, a jump cut makes several members of the audience change position.

4. In the scene where the boat blasts out of Stromberg's hideout and lands in the water, dummies are clearly visible riding in it.

5. Bond closes his eyes every time he fires a gun.

6. As the Lotus Esprit drives off the pier and enters the water, we glimpse the exposed underbody of a normal car. After it enters the sea the underbody is sealed (as any good submarine car should be ;) ).

7. At the beginning of the opening title sequence, there's a Union Flag fluttering in the background. It's upside down.

8. In the underwater sequence, right before Bond fires a torpedo on a diver, he steers left, but the sub turns right.
    Moonraker was obviously the next one i would watch:

1. Bond leaves Venice in either spring or summer, and arrives in Rio during Carnivale, which is February or early March.

2. Bond's clothes but not his hair dry very quickly after he kills Drax' snake.

3. During the weightlessness on the space station you can see a cord holding up 007 in a close-up shot.

4. The helicopter that takes Bond from Los Angeles International Airport to Drax's estate has a registration number visible on the bottom (belly of the aircraft) when it departs the airport, but not when it lands at the Drax estate.

5. When Corinne is killed by the dogs, she first wears sandals and then boots.

6. When Drax asks Bond, "Why did you break off the encounter with my pet python?", Drax's lips are saying something other than "pet python".

7. When Drax is "playing" the Raindrop Prelude on the piano, his hands are either playing different notes to the music, moving at the wrong time or not touching the keys at all.

8. When Bond and Dr. Goodhead have been abducted in the ambulance in Rio de Janeiro, all of the billboards are in English.
  • MrZsaszMrZsasz Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    Quoting Tiger:In The Man With the Golden Gun when J.W. Peppers wife wants to buy one of those cute little elephants, Pepper reply's by saying, "Elephants! Thems Democrats Maybel." An elephant is the symbol of the republican party, while the donkey is the symbol of the democratic party.

That was intentionally done as "comedy"
    edited May 2003
    Since i was on last, i have watched the next 4 films. here they are.

FYEO:

1. It is impossible to fly a helicopter with both hands on the stick.

2. There is a rapid change from night to day when Bond attacks Kristatos' warehouse with Coulombo's men and then emerges from the tunnel.

3. When Melina removes her scuba helmet after diving for the device, there is a release in pressure. Her air tube had already been punctured by the bad guy, so the pressure was already released and therefore no sound should have been emitted.

4. The camera and crew are visible in the window reflection of the car where Emil Locque is talking on the car phone at the ski jump.

5. After Bond has seized control of the helicopter, in the pre-title sequence, at one point he can be seen wearing a set of headphones.

6. In the sequence with the yellow 2CV being chased by two black Mercs, we see the car lose its nearside headlight after a roll down a hillside. Seconds later it is intact. (Apparently, filming this sequence wrecked no less than seven 2CVs.)

7. In the downhill car-chase, the cars pass the same spot several times.

8. During the dinner scene at the Casino, Bond closes his menu twice.

9. Bond races through the ski chase with only one ski pole (the other was damaged by the sniper chasing him). The remaining pole was used to clothesline one of the bikers following him, but he has it again in the later shot when he first approaches the bobsled track.

10. When Bond reaches the top of St. Cyrils, he throws away what's left of the rope he has around his waist. At this point, one of the crew coughs several times.

11. The Mercedes-Benz that Locque flees in after blowing up the warehouse is an older model S-Class, which becomes a newer model after it enters the tunnel.

12. At the very end of the film, when the parrot drops the wristwatch in the water you can clearly see the wire that the watch is attached to as it is sinking.

13. Near the beginning of the movie, when Bond and Melina are chased from the pool party, a near perfect reflection is shown in Melina's window of a crewman holding a yellow pole with equipment on top and wearing a short-sleeved tan shirt and black glasses. A few frames later he waves his hand between the backseat window and the camera.

14. After the car is kicked off the cliff, a dummy (representing the character inside) falls out of the car window when it lands. After Bond says his line, we cut back to the car, this time from above. The car is in a different place with the dummy where the car should be.

15. Sir Timothy Havelock is referred to (by people who should know better) as "Sir Havelock" instead of "Sir Timothy".
    Octopussy:

1. Bond kills the first twin and takes all of his clothing. However, when Bond puts him in the cannon the body still has its boots and pants on.

2. The tiger head that roars out of the jungle at Bond during the hunt is a rather obvious, immobile stuffed head.

3. When Gobinda is fighting Bond on the outside of the plane toward the end, his jacket opens up to reveal the stuntman's parachute underneath, just as he falls from the plane.

4. When Bond is fighting on top of the train and flips Gobinda, the attacker's sword makes contact with the top of the train and bends in a rubbery fashion.

Very bad observation there!!!! :)
    AVTAK-

1. During the fire engine chase scene in San Francisco, on the back end of the truck, you can see two crew members with a camera visible.

2. When MayDay pushes Bond's Rolls Royce into the water, a cable that pulls the Rolls into the water is visible for a moment.

3. There is a boom mike reflected in the car window when Bond drives off in the taxi at the Eiffel Tower.

4. Zorin's safety harness is visible as he pulls Stacey into his blimp.

5. Bond's safety harness is visible as he flips over the railing of the Eiffel Tower.

6. When May Day jumps off the Eiffel Tower, she is about halfway up in the tower, after being chased up the stairs, but when the jump is viewed from below, it is obviously made from the top of the tower. A special platform made for jumping is clearly visible mounted on top of the Eiffel Tower.

7. When the Rolls Royce is submerging into the lake, the windows are open. But are closed again when it is underwater.

8. The recorded conversation between Max Zorin and Bob Conley in the dock warehouse does not match the actual conversation.

9. When May Day pushes the Rolls into the lake, a tow rope is visible.

10. Flipped image: when Bond is hanging from the ladder of the fire truck, he knocks the hats off of men in a white Cadillac, which appears to be right-hand drive.

11. Bond attempts to free himself of May Day's wire in the Eiffel Tower. He is seen holding his gun when he goes to reach the wire. In the close-up shot, he is shown freeing himself with both hands and no gun. The next shot has him back holding the gun.
    TLD-

1. As he leaps out of the flying car, James Bond deploys his spare parachute, but in a later shot is shown hanging from his main one.

2. The left front tire of Bond's car is shot out, but in the jump that follows the tire is normal.

3. James Bond's laser slices under the body of a Czech police car so that the wheels and underframe come off when the brakes are applied. He only cuts in the area between the wheels, but the body would not be attached only in that area.

4. If the wheels go one way and the brake pedal (with the body) another, then the brakes could not be applied because the brake lines must have been severed.

5. When James Bond says there's no place to land, the forward view of mountains confirms this. But after a brief intercut to the cockpit interior, the landscape is different. The cliff now ahead of the plane is topped by the level ground James and Kara need to get out of it.

6. As Bond pulls up to the side of the road near the hotel when he is following Pushkin's car in Tangiers, you can clearly see him knock over a pedestrian.

7. At the end of the film when James Bond is confronting Whitaker at his mansion in Tangiers we are led to believe that it is night time. However when we see James Bond standing behind a bush outside the mansion it is daytime and the sky's blueness can be seen.

8. When he takes off in the stolen airplane, Bond leaves the Afghan resistance fighters and the Soviet troops behind him at the air base. However, only a few minutes later (after the fight with the cargo net), Bond flies over them again.

9. There is a door in the Soviet transport plane that is clearly marked EMERGENCY EXIT, in English.

10. The interior layout of the cargo plane Bond steals in Afghanistan differs from the external view. It is clearly shown that it's a straight line from the rear hatch opening to where the jeep is parked to the cockpit (views visible through open doors). Yet exterior views clearly show the cockpit is on a second level from the rest of the plane.

11. As Bond and the girl drop out of the plane in the jeep, the outer propellers, which can be clearly seen, are windmilling and feathered, consistent with the engine being stopped for lack of fuel. But the two inner engines, not so clearly visible, are running normally at full speed

12. When Kara has taken over the controls of the airplane, she pulls the aft freight door lever. Cut to interior of plane where Bond if fighting, and we see the freight door open. Cut to exterior view of plane, now the doors are closed. Cut to interior again, the ramp is now fully open.

13. When Bond and Kara fall out of the back of the plane in their jeep, the plane is just a few feet above the ground, with its nose slightly up and landing gear deployed, as if it is about to land. But a few moments later, just before it crashes into the mountain, it is suddenly a few hundred feet off the ground and going into a nose dive.
    LTK (Not as much as i had planned)-

1. When Bond gets out of his car at the airport he puts his tickets in his right inside pocket. He takes them out of his left pocket when approaching the desk.

2. When the air hose on a truck's braking system is severed, the brakes lock on, they do not release as shown.

3. Truman-Lodge is shot while carrying a briefcase under his right arm. He is then shown lying on the ground with the briefcase in his left hand.

4. The discharge of an electric eel does not produce flashes of light in the water.

5. When Bond is captured in Isthmus City, he gets a bloody cut under his left ear, which heals overnight without a trace.
  • Franz SanchezFranz Sanchez Posts: 13MI6 Agent
    Going back to waht Dortmunder said about in OP, when he's in Bianca's truck, it shows a man with a helmet and no beard, and then it shows a man with a beard, one of them is the driver!
    Here is Goldeneye:

1. Bond carries a black rope along the dam, then bungee jumps with a white one.

2. Bond leans against a stone wall in the weapons factory, and it flexes.

3. Bond's hair length changes as he goes through the cabin door on the boat.

4. Bond acquires gloves after falling out of the plane.

5. The little helicopter the villains use to escape from the armored train is a Robinson, which has a piston engine. The sound heard is a turbine.

6. The front right light of Ourumov's car gets broken at the beginning of the tank chase, but is fixed later in the chase.

7. Onatopp's bath robe at the pool changes during different shots.

8. Onatopp's lipstick on Bond's upper left cheek when she is attacking him in Cuba moves during the scene.

9. There is grass on a path that is supposedly usually submerged.

10. Previously submerged areas dry quickly.

11. When Bond and Simonova slide down the inside of the dish, the gradient is a lot less than in all other shots.

12. Bond stops sliding by putting his feet on a lip on the hole in the middle that was not there previously.

13. The two parachutes on the helicopter escape pod are white in long distance shots but red and whitein close-up on the ground.

14. When Goldeneye satellite is revealed in space, Earth is turning one direction in one cut, and the opposite direction in the next cut.

15. When the man on the ship is introducing the waiting public and media to the Tiger helicopter, a large rowing boat goes behind him twice.

16. The satellites are said to be orbiting 100 km above the earth, but that is far too low. The minimum altitude necessary to place something in a stable orbit is 640 km. Any object lower than that soon falls back to earth due to atmospheric drag.

17. When the Tiger is landing at the remote station, there is already snow on the bottom of the helicopter's tires.

18. During the pre-title bungee-jump, camera crew and equipment (including a van) are briefly visible atop the dam, in a distant sideview shot of the jump.

19. The terrain around Archangel where the pre-title sequence took place is flat. Certainly not enough altitude to a allow a small plane at the foot of a dam to fly vertically down for almost a minute.

20. In the car chase between Bond and Onatopp, she is driving a Ferrari F355, which has a 6-speed gearbox. Just before they encounter the cycle race, there is a close-up of Onatopp shifting (supposedly) down a gear. In fact, she clearly puts the shift lever into the leftmost rear of the gate, which is reverse on the 355 gearbox.

Yes! I have redemed myself!
  • rcandvrcandv Posts: 5MI6 Agent
    Has anyone noticed this one? In Dr. No, when the guards come in the boat along the shore after Bond, finds Honey on the island. After they shoot at Bond and the girl, the guard talks in the megahone and then tells them they will be back with the dogs. He then tells the driver of the boat lets go, and puts the megaphone down and says Full speed ahead, in the same volume as he did when he was talking through the megaphone. The only thing is that he wasn't talking through the megaphone.
    I haven't done this for a very long time, i will just finish the last 3:

TND:
    1. When in the plane, Bond's oxygen mask is clearly seen clipped to his helmet in frontal camera shots, but is missing on side profile camera shots.

2. The scene where the tire re-inflates itself shows a wheel of the "classic" series for the BMW 7, yet the car was equipped with "sports" wheels.

3. "Back-seat driver" in Bond's car can be seen under black cloth when Bond test drives his car.

4. Helicopters are physically incapable of hovering in place with their rotors tilted forward, as indicated during the motorcycle chase.

5. Wade is walking toward the camera with his hat in his right hand. The next shot shows him walking away from the camera with his hat in his left hand.

6. The rear window of Bond's car repairs itself soon after the missile passes through the hole in it.

7. Wai Lin's outfit becomes less revealing as she and Bond fall down the side of the skyscraper

8. Wai Lin is suddenly dry as she steps away to get on her motorcycle.

9. The handcuff can be seen not closed around the water pipe.

10. The amount of vodka in Bond's bottle during the hotel scene changes.

11. While escaping from the stealth sub, Bond fires a silenced pistol, but an unsilenced shot is heard.

12. The BMW that drives off the roof of the parking deck and crashes into the Avis dealer has a tinted moonroof, instead of the metal panel sunroof (with rocket launchers) seen on all previous shots of the car.

13. When Bond parks his car in the garage, the tires are turned slightly to the right. Later, when Carver's people try to break it open, the tires are in straight position

14. When the HMS Devonshire gives its position as 114 23 818 E, 37 74 624 N, that longitude and latitude is actually 300 miles inland.

15. In the opening sequence, Bond disposes of the other jet by ejecting his "copilot" through the canopy. Later the canopy is still in one piece.

16. Opening the rear door of the transport airplane at 40,000 ft for the parachute jump would decompress the cabin and blow everyone out of the airplane. As this is a cargo door, it should have special restraining latches to prevent it from opening, for exactly this reason; these latches would be impossible to move in a pressurized cabin.

17. When Wai Lin and Bond are captured and brought to Carver, Carver types their obituary on a giant screen. However, he is only randomly hitting keys on his keyboard. The characters on the screen do not appear as quickly as he types, but that could be attributed to slow hardware (odd, however, for someone so powerful).

18. When Bond parachutes into the ocean, in the air the tanks are quite spread apart, almost behind each shoulder, but as soon as he gets underwater, the tanks are right next to each other.

19. When Bond parachutes into the ocean, his swimming flipper is knocked off his foot and floats away, yet in the next shot he is seen swimming away with the flipper in place.

20. Gupta tape-records Paris and Bond talking. Later on, he plays back a completely different recording of the same event.

21. Bond cannot use the keyboard in Wai-Lin's hideout because it contains Chinese characters, yet in You Only Live Twice he tells Miss Moneypenny that he got a double first in Oriental languages at Cambridge.

22. When Bond and Wai Lin are being chased by the helicopter, Wai Lin's fake left arm is much too long.

23. Wai Lin is tied to a chain and dropped into the water below Carver's stealth ship. The chain is shown to be attached to a rafter of the ship. When the boat is blown to smithereens, the chain remains taut as Bond works to free Wai Lin underwater.

24. When Bond is talking to M and Moneypenny in the limo, the blue partition window can be seen being raised during an exterior shot but is then back down in the next shot.

25. When the jump officer is prepping Bond for the H.A.L.O. jump, and we see him from behind, his mouth doesn't match what he is saying.
    TWINE-
    1. When Bond attacks the Cigar Girl's boat he fires the upper torpedo on her. In the next shot he fires the same torpedo again.

2. When Bond and Renard are having a firefight in the missile silo, Bond wounds Renard's left arm with his sub-machine gun. Later on in that scene Renard is uninjured.

3. In Bond's barrel roll in the film's beginning chase sequence, the stunt driver's helmet is seen.

4. In one shot during the caviar building action sequence, Bond opens a hatch and climbs out onto the dock, with an empty gun (the slide on his pistol is locked back), and yet he fires it above him, shooting out the feet of the man above him.

5. During the battle at the caviar factory, as James Bond tumbles down the stairs, you get a good shot of a stunt double's face.

6. During the boat chase, after the boat hits the passanger jetty a camera on a boom can be seen on a boat as the boat speeds away. (DVD Widescreen Version)

7. The helicopter supposedly cannot land because of severe wind. When James and Electra disembark on their skis, the only wind action seen is that caused by the helicopter's own rotor, and the pilot manages to keep the helicopter still while hovering.

8. After M asks Elektra, "What's the time?", Elektra's body guard Gabor is seen to close the door to M's cell at Maiden's Tower. However, about a minute later, Gabor is all the way across the harbor in Istanbul where he and Elektra's henchmen take Bond and Dr. Jones captive.

9. In the casino scene, Bond remarks "Nothing comes free from you, Zukovsky." However, Bond's lips do not mouth the word "Zukovsky," but something else.

10. When the caviar building collapses, supposedly under its own weight, several small flashes of light can be seen on its interior. These are presumably from the explosives that the crew really used to cause the building to collapse.

11. In the final scenes on board the Soviet submarine, Bond hits and kicks Renard, making him gasp in pain. If the bullet were killing his senses like the good doctor said, he would scarcely have flinched.

12. It is extremely difficult to move a limb that is devoid of feeling, and a man who has no sensation anywhere in his body would need to learn how to move all over again; he would likely move very stiffly and awkwardly, and we don't see that.

13. In the pre-credits boat chase, just before Cigar Girl's Sunseeker crashes outside the Millennium Dome, the first-person view from the boat reveals that the broken railings on the wall which are seemingly caused by the boat's nose, are in fact broken prior to impact.

14. When Bond is tied to the torture chair, the left side of his shirt collar is caught in the throat shackle. It's soon in the normal position after.

15. At the end of the boat chase, when the Cigar Girl blows up the balloon, you see Bond rolling down the building; all his hair is wild and uncombed. When he grabs the wire and stops, his hair is nicely combed down and a few hairs in front are a little wild.

16. At the start of the movie, when Cigar Girl is shooting at bond, she is facing backwards during the close-up shots, but facing forwards during the wide shots.

17. The envelope of a hot air balloon contains only hot air and cannot explode (the gas tanks contain propane, which can, but that's not what we see).

18. At the end of the boat chase, when Cigar Girl's Sunseeker boat hits the shore below the Dome, it is clearly low tide. The boat beaches quite a way short of the river wall. Seconds later when Bond's boat jumps over the Sunseeker, it is clearly high tide and the Sunseeker's bow is now touching the river wall.

19. Bond never releases his left hand from the neck-breaker.

20. Electra King reveals her destroyed ear by removing the earring that was covering it. In the next shot the earring is back on her ear, though she did not put it back on.

21. During the caviar factory battle, Bond hides behind a table, holding his P99 pistol as he yells, "Get out!" to Valentin and Christmas. After a cutaway, Bond is holding a machine gun, then after another, he fires the original pistol.

22. A price tag is clearly visible inside a, supposedly old and rusty lamp hanging above the table in the room where M is held prisoner.

23. A remote head camera crane is visible during the opening boat chase (as the lead speedboat destroys the pier on left-hand bank, the wide shot reveals crane in the top left corner).

24. When Zukovsky first falls in the caviar, it has a thick, almost tar-like consistency to it. In later shots, it's much more watery.

25. While in the caviar factory, Bond fires his P99 at the Renard goons, and the slide of the gun can be seen going back three times, but we hear only two shots.

26. When Bond is speaking with M in her office, he sets down his drink a fair distance from the "stolen report". An immediate close-up shows the drink within a couple of inches of the report.
    The last one, DAD-
    1. When Bond gets away across the lake in the jet-powered ice racer, the cable pulling it along is clearly visible in the overhead shot.

2. When the Aston Martin is flipped, its wing mirror housing is smashed off (and a piece of it flicks away), but the car has intact wing mirrors in all the subsequent shots inside the Ice Palace.

3. In Mr. Kil's laboratory, the keypad swings away from Jinx and its wires twist so that it facing away from her. In the next shot the keypad facing her as it swings back towards her.

4. In the scene where Graves holds Bond captive, and reveals that Bond has again been betrayed, a henchman can be seen behind Graves holding a G36 assault rifle. There is no magazine loaded into the weapon.

3. A metal strut in the broken aircraft window repeatedly disappears and reappears between shots.

4. Bond inspects his sword twice in rapid succession (unnaturally so) before the fencing match.

5. Reflected in Miranda's sunglasses during the initial demonstration of the Icarus satellite.

6. The zip on Jinx's catsuit moves up and down between shots during the laser sequence.

7. Bond's hands are shackled while arriving at the prisoner transfer, but they are unshackled as he gets off the truck.

8. A boat is visible in the lower right corner of the screen filming the three surfers in the opening sequence.

9. When Jinx is pressing buttons in the airplane cockpit, the lights next to the buttons are going out before she presses them.

10. Korea, whether North or South, does not have surfable beaches.

11. The level of the drink Bond and Jinx share change.

12. Wheel tracks from earlier takes visible early in the ice-lake car chase.

13. When Q is wrestling with the rocketpack the wires are clearly visible.

14. The ice racer is slowed by a canopy parachute but when Bond is hanging over the ice cliff and gets the chute from the rear it is now a parafoil and its housing has sprung two foot straps

15. In saving Jinx, Bond's windshield is destroyed. Several subsequent shots show the windscreen intact

16. In some scenes, Gustav Graves has two star-shaped scars, one over his left eyebrow, the other on his right temple, in other scenes his skin is smooth.

17. When Bond orders the Mojito in Cuba, they make it with golden rum, but when the drink is handed to him, it has been (correctly) made with white rum.

18. Jinx is badly cut on her torso during the sword fight on the plane. Yet, moments later, when she is with Bond in the Korean hut fiddling with diamonds in her belly, the cut is gone and she is scar-less.

19. When Jinx comes out of the water, she is wet (obviously). However, when we see her again just a couple of seconds later, she is dry.
  • bobfagent 004bobfagent 004 Posts: 55MI6 Agent
    Quoting HENDOO7:
    LALD:

8. Solitaire's Fergus Hall Tarot deck clearly has a pattern on the reverse which features the "007" emblem prominently.

Actually, that was intentional.