Quantum of Solace Sunglasses (Indy Magnoli PLEASE )

gussguss South Wales, UKPosts: 195MI6 Agent
Ok all, who would like Indy Magnoli to make the Quantum of Solace sunglasses.
If your interested put your name down and we can send the list to Indy and maybe he will make them for us. :) B-) 8-) -{

Comments

• ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    guss wrote:
    Ok all, who would like Indy Magnoli to make the Quantum of Solace sunglasses.
    If your interested put your name down and we can send the list to Indy and maybe he will make them for us. :) B-) 8-) -{
    Themovieshop.com do some qos replica sunglasses
    http://www.themovieshop.com/solace-style-aviator-sunglasses-sold-frame-blue-smoke-mirror-lens/
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • gussguss South Wales, UKPosts: 195MI6 Agent
    had these before ok but not the best Indy can do better
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,085MI6 Agent
    Add me to the list of wanting Magnoli QoS sunglasses. I have a pair of Oliver Peoples in bronze and would love a SA budget pair.
  • martinimartini Posts: 289MI6 Agent
    I'm up for a budget pair...
    "It is better to be as well dressed as possible to stave off, at least for a very little bit, the total collapse of civilization"
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 745MI6 Agent
    Agreed… was actually floored that when he polled people as to whether he should do Skyfall Markos or the QOS model that the Markos won out ?!? Especially as the actual Markos were still very easily obtainable at reasonable prices..
  • IanTIanT Posts: 573MI6 Agent
    I have had a pair of the Movie Shop ones for a long time - definitely since 2009. They are really quite good for the price.
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    I would be interested as long as he keeps the 400UV rating as he did for his Skyfall sunglasses. I would prefer polarized as well. I may be in the minority in this, but I would also not mind paying more for a more quality product. I don't mind paying 150-200$ if it makes the little things that much better. However, I know Magnoli has a business to run, and must account for that. I think his Skyfall sunglasses are very reasonably priced at 80$ and would purchase a pair of QoS TF replicas in a second at that price.
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
  • HildebrandRarityHildebrandRarity United Kingdom Posts: 26MI6 Agent
    Good idea OP!

400UV rating & $80.00 and I'd be in for a pair. I prefer (and own) the Markos but I would be interested in these at a reasonable price.
  • Indy MagnoliIndy Magnoli Somewhere in the PacificPosts: 419MI6 Agent
    We'll be keeping an eye on this thread. If there is enough interest we could certainly do these... but the run would have to be at least 300 glasses, so we've got to make sure the demand is there.
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    I'd be in for these as well.
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,154MI6 Agent
    + 1 thats 2 so far indy :))
    007 reporting for duty
  • TeenageBondTeenageBond London, UKPosts: 211MI6 Agent
    400UV rating & $80.00 and I'd be in for a pair. I prefer (and own) the Markos but I would be interested in these at a reasonable price.

+1 I'm in!
    Just reiterating my interest.
  • Seamaster84Seamaster84 Posts: 24MI6 Agent
    +1

Same here :)
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    Reiterating my interest as well
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
    +1
    +1
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    +1
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • BleauchampBleauchamp Posts: 42MI6 Agent
    +1
    Looking good Indy
    We'll look into the logistics of doing a run of these. I didn't realize the arm tips were leather. That's a really cool feature which we would certainly replicate as well, if we do it...

Stay tuned and continue to post your interest so we know whether or not this is worth pursuing.

Kind regards,
    Magnoli
    We'll look into the logistics of doing a run of these. I didn't realize the arm tips were leather. That's a really cool feature which we would certainly replicate as well, if we do it...

Stay tuned and continue to post your interest so we know whether or not this is worth pursuing.

Kind regards,
    Magnoli

Nice one Indy. (Pressed the Like button)
  • WardWard Maryland/LondonPosts: 195MI6 Agent
    I wasn't a big fan of the moviestore ones TBH, they felt flimsy.
    Looking more into these now... with darker blue lenses, semi-matte finish, black leather tips. These should end up being VERY nice...
    Looking more into these now... with darker blue lenses, semi-matte finish, black leather tips. These should end up being VERY nice...

Looking forward to these
  • MrIceGuyMrIceGuy AUSTRALIAPosts: 114MI6 Agent
    edited June 2016
    +1
    We have started the initial design work:

quantum-glasses-design2_zpsnyyxo26e.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards,
    Magnoli
  • explore007explore007 Posts: 195MI6 Agent
    +1
  • SkylndSkylnd CanadaPosts: 28MI6 Agent
    Count me in for a pair but only if they are Polarized. I had a pair of original tf 108's but sold them when I couldn't stand them not being polarized
    Looks great.