Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    edited April 2017
    The Police Security Service (PST) believes it is likely our country will be hit by a terrorist attack within the next two months. The coming holidays are especially critical. The rest of the Easter and particularily our national day on the 17th of May springs to mind.
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,296MI6 Agent
    https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/04/its-well-past-time-for-wwe-to-deal-with-its-bullyi.html

Bullying in WWE.......

(man , that JBL sounds like a total a**hat X-(
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Sorry to hear about the explosions in Germany, a dortmund footballer was injured on the team bus, hopefully no one else was.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • VesperMelogranoVesperMelograno The SouthPosts: 901MI6 Agent
    I am really excited and I know no one will care. My Mom is very sick. I have been looking for years for a ring similar to my Great Aunt's wedding ring that was stolen from my Mom's house. I finally found one and I bought it for my Mom to cheer her up. She started to ugly cry on the phone. It is nice when something good actually works out.
    I've always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    I am really excited and I know no one will care. My Mom is very sick. I have been looking for years for a ring similar to my Great Aunt's wedding ring that was stolen from my Mom's house. I finally found one and I bought it for my Mom to cheer her up. She started to ugly cry on the phone. It is nice when something good actually works out.

It is :) I'm glad it worked out for you.
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
    :)
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Sorry to hear about the explosions in Germany, a dortmund footballer was injured on the team bus, hopefully no one else was.

Seems that this will be the beginning of a long-term friendship between the fans.
    It was touching hearing the Monaco fans singing "Dortmund" after the attack became public. And there are plenty pics from Dortmund fans, who accomodated stranded Monaco fans in their homes.

Bildschirmfoto_2017-04-12_um_11.35.18.png
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Higgins wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

Seems that this will be the beginning of a long-term friendship between the fans.
    It was touching hearing the Monaco fans singing "Dortmund" after the attack became public. And there are plenty pics from Dortmund fans, who accomodated stranded Monaco fans in their homes.

Bildschirmfoto_2017-04-12_um_11.35.18.png
    This aspect of the story made me smile, well done dortmund fans -{
    More football news from Tromsø, northern Norway. The football season is finally ready to start:

67485511.jpg?imageId=67485511&x=0&y=11.401098901099&cropw=44.575799721836&croph=53.021978021978&width=641&height=386

Video:
    https://youtu.be/KmYryB7j2WA
    I'm a bit disappointed today because I didn't get to see a viking ship. You know the feeling :D
    The weather is great today - we even had sun and blue sky! So I decided to drive south for about an hour where some people are building a viking ship. It's meant to be a copy of an actual ship from the viking age and it was far bigger than the ones that are better preserved.

The bottom two are the ones on display in Oslo and the top one is the one being built:

?image=%2Fdbimgs%2Fsagastad-comparison-ships-gallery.jpg&action=Background_Overlay

But the building where the ship is was locked, so I couldn't even get a glimpse of it. I found this photo on the net, but it's a few months old. When it's finished in 2019 it will be an impressive sight at 30 meters (nearly a 100 feet). It will then be the largest viking ship in the country and perhaps the world. I look forward to seeing it!

QAQuloCe4cvh1vOrH2vyIg3-26Mm0Uu7ZxJB04AOIXkg

This is an artist's image of when the original was burnt with a chief onboard in the 7th century.

19NYHmyklebust%20brenning.jpg
    -Sometimes it's very important if a sentence is said by a woman or a man.

- Do you have an example?

- Yes: "I used a whole package of tissues during that movie yesterday." :))
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    In a bid to look more youthful, ( as with a new manager at work, who doesn't like me, I may
    Be going to a few interviews soon. ) I have started to use " just for men: control, GX" which
    Apparently, gradually reduces grey hair and restores colour back !
    So in a consumer trial , I'll report back if it is any good. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    I was on my way to my mums house in Norfolk with my son ,and as you do I suggested we stop off for a full English breakfast in Swaffam , (Harry hill fans will have heard of it ) any way after a massive fry up of eggs, tomatoes,bacon ,beans ,sausages ,mushrooms ,black pudding , hash browns toast and tea ,we staggered out to have a look in the local antiques shop ,where to our surprise we saw for sale an array of .303 lee enfield rifles , a AK47,a colt 45 auto ,an assortment of hand grenades ,and the odd bayonet .surprised to say the least but alas no PPK s :#
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    In a bid to look more youthful, ( as with a new manager at work, who doesn't like me, I may
    Be going to a few interviews soon. ) I have started to use " just for men: control, GX" which
    Apparently, gradually reduces grey hair and restores colour back !
    So in a consumer trial , I'll report back if it is any good. ;)
    I would be interested to hear your findings, I've been going grey since I was in my early twenties, it's never bothered me and mrscoop says she loves my hair but my daughter reckons it makes me look older than I am, maybe the George Clooney look is overrated?
    It's day three for me, just shampooing it in and , Yes so far I think there is a sight difference, but I'll
    Give my full opinion after the recommended two week trial.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    It's day three for me, just shampooing it in and , Yes so far I think there is a sight difference, but I'll
    Give my full opinion after the recommended two week trial.
    How grey are you tp?
    Typical side of head, very grey, almost white. It doesn't
    Bother me, but I think it makes me look old. So I thought
    I'd give this a go, as I don't want to start dying it, and
    Thought I use myself as a Guinea pig and post my opinion
    Of it.
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    IM off in a few weeks time to CYPRUS for a bit of R&R with the family , now im not a Bond book expert , but is there any thing Bond related in CYPRUS that I need to see/visit /photograph for the benefit of sharing with the AJB gang ??
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    :)) My Daughter is also off to Cyprus too week with her University.
    Of it.
    Mine looks fine from the front and when wet but from the side or back it's badger city
    Badger city
    Screenshot_20170420-120452.png

Bond and bond girl
    20170420_120736.jpg

No unseemly comments about Mrs coop please.....or my hair.
    IM off in a few weeks time to CYPRUS for a bit of R&R with the family , now im not a Bond book expert , but is there any thing Bond related in CYPRUS that I need to see/visit /photograph for the benefit of sharing with the AJB gang ??

Raymond Benson's "The Facts of Death" takes place party on Cyprus. Perhaps you want to bring to the Island?

There are also rumours that Cyprus will be a location in Bond 25. The Green Line is often mentioned.
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,274MI6 Agent
    "You let an INNOCENT man be charged!!"

Sorry, it just popped out, it means nothing.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,323Chief of Staff
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Of it.
    Mine looks fine from the front and when wet but from the side or back it's badger city
    Badger city
    Screenshot_20170420-120452.png

Bond and bond girl
    20170420_120736.jpg

No unseemly comments about Mrs coop please.....or my hair.

Almost completely white now:chas_at_largs_festival.jpg
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,274MI6 Agent
    "Buddy, can you lend me some Grecian 2000?" :D

PS You are the main authority figure on this site now Barbel, that's how it is... you're the Man. "Paid the cost to be the Boss..."
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    Don't remind me... :#
    Speaking of authoritive figures, what's happened to sir M?
    I'll PM you, CC.
    Thank you Barbel. Compared to you I have positively youthful hair :) q
    Compared to me you're positively youthful, period! :D

(I think only BL is older than me here)
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:

Almost completely white now:chas_at_largs_festival.jpg

Sex, drugs and Rock'n Poll leave some marks now and then.
    Be happy that you don't look like Ronnie Wood :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!