Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,236MI6 Agent
    I have now joined CBn. Just awaiting my account to be approved for activation...
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby
  • General_OurumovGeneral_Ourumov United KingdomPosts: 861MI6 Agent
    Quoting Jedi Master:
    HELLO! Glad to see you noticed I had gone! I was so busy all week, been rehearsing for Bugsy Malone, and we performed Thrusday and Friday! It was brilliant! Went V well! But I am absolutely exhausted now, honestly I feel like yesterdays dinner, after I ate!

I told you about it ages ago GO remember?!

Yeah it's with a local junior ameture operatics society, but its v sad because it was lots of people's last performance! Anywa you guys have beetter things to do than listen to me ramble on about my life!!

Nice new pic tripitz! Your a fan of all things naval then!?

Ah well done.

I am looking forward to NEC tomorrow. I have heard from other users that Richard Kiel 'Jaws' is much bigger in real life than he seems on screen - so I am in for a shock.

Also I'm going to be hunting for the Star Wars actors mainly - but autograph prices are high, so I wont get too many. I will have to meet Kenneth Colley 'Admiral Piett' (I think you'll know him JC) because he just seems like a nice guy. Also someone in my family used to know David Prowse 'Darth Vader' so I will see if I can meet him too.
  • Jedi MasterJedi Master UKPosts: 1,093MI6 Agent
    admiral piett? Is he per chance somethin to do with the matrix!?
    Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice and everyone dies.
    Admiral Piett from Star Wars, is the officer who commands the Imperial fleet - and is the one who shouts 'intensify forward firepower' before he anc the command ship are blown away during the battle of endor.
    aaaah lol!! My mistake! I'm off to mess around on a piano and work out my range, and see if i can stretch it! (singing range)
    I have now officially joined CBn, and made my first post...

Yeah, Star Wars is great!
    When are Episodes 4, 5, and 6 coming out on DVD?
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

erm, ages ago!!

Those were the first star wars films made!
    Just thought I'd share this with you:

I love DvDs! So I'm building up a geeks collection!!

I have 10 of the 20 Bond films, and I've requested heavily for MORE at Christmas! And since there is a 2 for 1 offer on Bond DvDs, everywhere, I expect to get at least 4 (2 from my parents and 2 from my friend (we are doing a thing where i buy him 2 DvDs and he buys me 2!!))

After Christmas I will see which films I still need, and buy them that year! (along with the Matrix Rev. When it comes out!!)

Then I am going to request for Star Wars films for my 15th birthday and next christmas! So once I have all of them, its on to Austin Powers, only 3 to get there! Then I think I should add Speed and Speed 2 to my collection!

Sorry guys you really don't care about that, let me turn this into an actual subject! What films (except Bond) do you guys all like, I know the general like the matrix, not sure about Rel. and Rev. but anyway, speak on! lol I must be hyper!
    Quoting Jedi Master:
    erm, ages ago!!

Those were the first star wars films made!

I know that....They've been out on VHS for years... So they're out on DVD now?

• tirpitztirpitz Posts: 339MI6 Agent
    Quoting Jedi Master:
    Just thought I'd share this with you:

I love DvDs! So I'm building up a geeks collection!!

I have 10 of the 20 Bond films, and I've requested heavily for MORE at Christmas! And since there is a 2 for 1 offer on Bond DvDs, everywhere, I expect to get at least 4 (2 from my parents and 2 from my friend (we are doing a thing where i buy him 2 DvDs and he buys me 2!!))

After Christmas I will see which films I still need, and buy them that year! (along with the Matrix Rev. When it comes out!!)

Then I am going to request for Star Wars films for my 15th birthday and next christmas! So once I have all of them, its on to Austin Powers, only 3 to get there! Then I think I should add Speed and Speed 2 to my collection!

Sorry guys you really don't care about that, let me turn this into an actual subject! What films (except Bond) do you guys all like, I know the general like the matrix, not sure about Rel. and Rev. but anyway, speak on! lol I must be hyper!

You got a nice arrangement there, JM! Are your parents Bond, SW, AP, and Matrix fans too?
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Autographs -

That was the best day out I have had in a LONG time. So many famous people there swarming about the place. Autograph prices were more reasonable than I had thought - the cheaper ones costing £10 or roughly $16. The bigger stars charged usually £20 or roughly $26 per autographed photo. Also there were so many Bond and Star Wars stars - couldn't believe it!
    That must have been nice. JM must have a pretty hefty allowance to make all his purchases. Do you annoy your parents with your requests for DVD's?

You know, between the Star Wars, Matrix, and Bond, I doubt you get out much Jedi Master!
  • The Sly FoxThe Sly Fox USAPosts: 467MI6 Agent
    edited December 2003
    I'm back!!!...But not before being overloaded with homework, and some trouble with my internet company.

So, who missed me? :D I am so glad to be back in action on good ol' AJB!

In my news headlines, I finally got GoldenEye for N64!!! (I know, I'm WAY behind the times...) It is great fun! Now I can see why people said that it was one of the greatest games ever made! What did you guys think of the GE game?
    GE was a brilliant game, especially the multiplayer!

• ilove pierceilove pierce Posts: 224MI6 Agent
    I havnt played that one yet, only just played nightfire a few weeks ago at my freinds.

say GO who all did you see from the bond films?
    ok to reply to all the things that have been said to me:

sorry your right the Star Wars films arent out on DvD! My mistake there!

My allouance is £20 a month, thats enough to buy one DvD each month and occaisionaly 2, so I shouldn't have too much trouble!! I hope not anyway, admittadly it will take me about 2 years but I want all those films so badly!
    Quoting ilove pierce:
    I havnt played that one yet, only just played nightfire a few weeks ago at my freinds.

say GO who all did you see from the bond films?

Oh there were a good few Bond stars there, but the ones I saw/met were;

David Hedison (Felix Leiter in LALD, LTK)
    Richard Kiel (Jaws in TSWLM, MR)
    Jeremy Bulloch (many parts in several films)
    Madeline Smith (agent Caruso in LALD)
    Shane Rimmer (parts in YOLT, TSWLM, DAF)
    Eunice Gayson (Sylvia Trench, DN and FRWL)
    Zena Marshall (Miss Taro in DN)
    Caroline Munro (TSWLM)
    John Moreno (Ferrara in FYEO)
    Lynn Holly Johnson (Bibi Dahl in FYEO)
    Tanya Roberts (Stacey Sutton - AVTAK)

..and others.
  • ilove pierceilove pierce Posts: 224MI6 Agent
    Is Richard Keil bigger in reall life?

and tirpitz, i had the traditional thanksgiving dinner, turky,taters,corn, pumkin pie, ya know. lol ummy though!!
    hmmm, sounds nice, you know you ruin christmas by having turkey a month before!! aah well!
    Jedi Master, you're crazy. Do you play any sports?

Since Sly Fox is finally back, I thought we should have a celebration!
    Quoting tirpitz:

Why am I crazy!?

Yes I play tennis, at school I enjoy hockey and basketball, I also occaisionaly play golf.
    edited December 2003
    Quoting ilove pierce:
    Is Richard Keil bigger in reall life?

Saying Kiel is bigger in real life is an understatement. I was shocked when I saw him. Infact I took a lot of photos - Si is going to put together some feature about the NEC - and I may wrie another piece or scan my photos to help if I can.

Anyway welcome back Sly - long time no............chat. :))
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,286MI6 Agent
    Quoting Jedi Master:
    hmmm, sounds nice, you know you ruin christmas by having turkey a month before!! aah well!

Hey Jedi, apparently the Yanks make up for this by having goose and ham for Christmas dinner, and burgers etc. True.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    Quoting Jedi Master:
    Quoting Jedi Master:
    Quoting tirpitz:

Why am I crazy!?

Yes I play tennis, at school I enjoy hockey and basketball, I also occaisionaly play golf.

So you do get out. I did not know they had B ball there in Britain.
    nothing big, its just part of the curriculum to have a sport when u use ur feet ur hands a stick and a racket, oh and a bat! Lol. Basically you gotta do football rugby tennis hockey b-ball an cricket!
    I thought I'd bring up a new topic. What is everyone's favorite food? Mine is lasagna.
    aaaah mine is bacon mushroom and pasta in a white sauce (cheese sauce) It niiiice!
    Yorkshire Puddings! I even started a topic on them a while back! :D It was closed for obvious reasons.

oooh yorkshire puddings are dope!! My mum makes fantastic ones! She's from sheffield! Her dad used to make even better ones!!
    Oh no. Someone save us all before I start talking about KFC.