Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• Jedi MasterJedi Master UKPosts: 1,093MI6 Agent
    So whats everyones current favourite thing to watch on tv?!

(that gd enough GO?)
    Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice and everyone dies.
  • ilove pierceilove pierce Posts: 224MI6 Agent
    edited December 2003
    Oh boy, umm...mine would have to be alias.
    ive only missed one this season. yesterdays.lol

and to catch up on posting my favorite food would have to be chicken. KFC all the way GO!!! :)
  • JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,236MI6 Agent
    Yes indeed! KFC all the way! (I worked there once and got free food!)
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby
    hey hey hey i thought we were suposed to stop you talking about that!!!!
    lol :))

Well anyway, I don't have a favourite programme at the moment. My favourite programmes in general though, are Red Dwarf, Seinfeld, and Frasier.
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

• General_OurumovGeneral_Ourumov United KingdomPosts: 861MI6 Agent
    Urrrr mmmmmmmmmmmmm KFC

:))
    I wish i had my liscense. then i could have it everyday for lunch. 6 more months. Yes!! :)
    you'd need a hell of a lot fo money as well you know, KFC doesnt grow on trees, it grows in farms!
    Then thats what ill do when i grow up. own a KFC farm. then ill let you all buy chicken cheep. :))
  • nick_nacknick_nack Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    KFC sucks and so does Burger King. I used to work for Burger King, and out of 500 pts. in 5 health inspectors we got 250. Burger King is nasty. Now i work part time at subway. Subway is good.
    You can't judge the company on one restaurant (I'm defending KFC here - I can't say much for Burger King Or McDonalds).

Every KFC I have eaten at has always been lovely - and the food was great!
    KFC is LOVELY
    Burger King is GORGEOUS
    Macdonalds is BEAUTIFUL

A huge fast food supporter and proud of it!
    Lol!

KFC all the way.
    Burger Kings alright.
    Mcdonalds, ummm, dont eat there much. dont like it overly well either.

say GO bit of a shocker you putting Teri Hacter's B-day inthe B-day topic. LOL :)) ;)
    Well I'm not her greatest fan.

But as she was mentioned in an earlier topic I thought it best to include her. She was lucky this time.
  • tirpitztirpitz Posts: 339MI6 Agent
    I've been noticeably absent for a week. So, still talking about food? Love KFC. How can anyone hate Burger King?
    I've discovered a wonderful new thing. Kit Kats!
    Anybody else like them?
    Sorry to be a party pooper but heres my opinion (note my opinion!!)

I HATE FAST FOOD!
    Fast food restaurants drive me crazy, sure occaisionally you get a good meal, usually in Wimpy (Dont kill me!!) or KFC admitadly, but most of the time you get sloppy manky hamburgers or cheeseburgers with cheese thats more like snot, and occaisionally is snot!! Did you know they tested some Mcdonalds maionaise and found 10 different kinds of sperm?!

Don't even let me get started on Mcdonalds, they are one of the most evil buisnesses around, anyway thats what i think on this subject!! Unusual for a boy of my age ebut its just my opinion
    Well I couldn't agree with you more about McDonalds, JC. I wouldn't walk within 20 metres of a McDonalds restaurant, which makes it very difficult every time I pass one on the street, because I walk so far away from it I look like some kind of freak. I have heard that McDonalds are losing so much money at the moment that they will be gone not long from now, and the day that happens will not be a day too soon. ;)

I have had a maximum of 1 nice meals at Burger King. Any other time I ate there, the food and/or the service was poor.

No complaints about KFC.

Also, JC. What ever happened to Wimpy? They have packed up around where I live. I thought they were finished but obviously not. They made quite nice food too... shame.
  • jetsetwillyjetsetwilly Liverpool, UKPosts: 1,048MI6 Agent
    Quoting Jedi Master:
    Also, JC. What ever happened to Wimpy? They have packed up around where I live. I thought they were finished but obviously not. They made quite nice food too... shame.

Burger King paid Wimpy for all its best sites back in the eighties: for example, in my home town of Luton, BK bought the large Wimpy restaurant by the town's main square, and left them with the other site down an unpopular side entrance to the shopping centre. The result was that Wimpy as a company went down the dumper a bit. However, they've subsequently carved out a niche for good, low cost food in less prominent and less salubrious shopping centres. They're very popular with pensioners, apparently, because they provide cheap hot food with old-fashioned waiting services.

Did you know, by the way, that Wimpy is founded on the bones of the legendary Lyons Corner Houses? They traded in the starched white uniforms for Bendy sausages. They'd make a roaring trade as coffee houses now!
    Founder of the Wint & Kidd Appreciation Society.

@merseytart
    Ah thankyou for that, as I always wondered what happened to the restaurant that made such nice chicken burgers....!

By the way JetSet, it was infact me who you were trying to quote there, yet Jedi Master's name came up on the post. This is the fourth time I have noticed this. Maybe Si should be noted.
    edited December 2003
    I've noticed something about the misquoting - the user that starts the topic, there name always comes up.
    For example, Jedi Master started this topic, and his name has come up in quotes on this topic when they weren't supposed to.
    I started the forum rivalry topic, and my name came up in a quote in the forum rivalry topic when it wasn't supposed to...

• Moore Not LessMoore Not Less Posts: 1,095MI6 Agent
    Quoting jetsetwilly:
    Burger King paid Wimpy for all its best sites back in the eighties: for example, in my home town of Luton, BK bought the large Wimpy restaurant by the town's main square, and left them with the other site down an unpopular side entrance to the shopping centre.

It's a small world, jetsetwilly. What a surprise, a fellow Lutonian. I was born there, in Highbury Road to be exact. I attended St. Joseph's Infant School, Sacred Heart Junior School and Stopsley High School. I am a long time fan of Luton Town FC and spent many a year on the terraces at Kenilworth Road. Up The Hatters. My niece plays for the Luton Town Belles women's team.

I always thought that you had a touch of class about you jetset, but I wasn't sure why until now. :)
    I have a wimpy in my local town, they are a lot more polite less in your face with adverts etc and they serve the food with proper cuttlerry and crockery and glasses etc! Plus the food is great!
    What's a wimpy?
  • jetsetwillyjetsetwilly Liverpool, UKPosts: 1,048MI6 Agent
    Quoting Moore Not Less:
    I always thought that you had a touch of class about you jetset, but I wasn't sure why until now. :)

Hehe, you know, I also knew there was some stroke of genius about you too, MNL, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Now I know what it was!

I'm from Sundon Park - I went to Cheynes, Sundon Park Juniors and Lealands High. And I used to wander past Stopsley High all the time when I went to the Sixth Form and wandered up the (nightmare!) hill to my friend's house.

As for being an LTFC fan - though I'm not a big footie fan, I do follow the Hatters. Which is difficult the last couple of seasons, considering I live not far from Tranmere and I work with rabid Wrexham fans. I tend to keep quiet... unless we win ;)
    Founder of the Wint & Kidd Appreciation Society.

@merseytart
    an upside down mcdonalds! Badom bom tisch!

Seriously though the cartoon caracter (i for got which company he is from, i htink loony toons) who is always eating hamburgers, hes quiet as well! Basically its a nice mcdonalds, good service nice food and proper cuttlerry crockery etc.
  • Moore Not LessMoore Not Less Posts: 1,095MI6 Agent
    Quoting jetsetwilly:
    Quoting jetsetwilly:
    Quoting Moore Not Less:

Hehe, you know, I also knew there was some stroke of genius about you too, MNL, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Now I know what it was!

I'm from Sundon Park - I went to Cheynes, Sundon Park Juniors and Lealands High. And I used to wander past Stopsley High all the time when I went to the Sixth Form and wandered up the (nightmare!) hill to my friend's house.

As for being an LTFC fan - though I'm not a big footie fan, I do follow the Hatters. Which is difficult the last couple of seasons, considering I live not far from Tranmere and I work with rabid Wrexham fans. I tend to keep quiet... unless we win ;)

Surprisingly, I don't know Sundon Park all that well. It's an area that I have often passed through but never stopped long enough to have a good look around.

So you wen't to the Sixth Form. I was offered a place there, but I declined because I had a job lined up and I wanted to earn the money as soon as possible.

Up The Hatters. Yes, there haven't been that many wins in recent times but things could be about to change. It looks like Luton are about to come out of administrative receivership because knew owners are expected to take over the club in the next few days. Hopefully, Mike Newell will get a few pennies to spend on players.

As for the rabid Wrexham fans. I hope you took the p**s out of them when Luton beat Wrexham 3-2 recently after being 0-2 down.
  • AlexAlex The Eastern SeaboardPosts: 2,694MI6 Agent
    Quoting Jedi Master:

Seriously though the cartoon caracter (i for got which company he is from, i htink loony toons) who is always eating hamburgers, hes quiet as well!
    I'd gladly pay you tuesday for a hamburger today.

Wimpy is from Popeye, those classic cartoons were done by KING FEATURES.
    I always loved Burger King! How can you say that?
  • Sir Donald MungerSir Donald Munger Posts: 22MI6 Agent
    Fast Food Restaurants? Blah. I have never liked any of them!!! :)