Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• Jedi MasterJedi Master UKPosts: 1,093MI6 Agent
    Quiet you, I dueled with Darth Tirinus and dam well would have won had he not run away! I'll kill all of you, just as soon as I get my lightsaber back off that space monkey!

General, I shall deal with you seperately!!

Ps what word should I have used rather than uninterperetable?
    Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice and everyone dies.
  • General_OurumovGeneral_Ourumov United KingdomPosts: 861MI6 Agent
    Quoting Jedi Master:
    Quiet you, I dueled with Darth Tirinus and dam well would have won had he not run away!

Wait...so who are you? Yoda?
    Quoting SiameseFightingFish:
    But of COURSE he's Yoda, Colonel! Why do you think he spoke with funny grammar?

That's General to you... ;)

But he cursed! He said 'damn well', so, therefore cannot be Yoda! Imposter! ;)
  • Moore Not LessMoore Not Less Posts: 1,095MI6 Agent
    Quoting Jedi Master:
    Ps what word should I have used rather than uninterperetable?

How about Gobbledygook.
    edited December 2003
    GD one MNL, at least someone round here is not trying to uncover my true identity.

*Senile sigh*

True, it is, Yoda I am. To converse in a normal way with fellow Bond fans, I wanted. But *Another Senile Sigh* Not possible it is, I supose. Now, descend into forver sleep I must.

General, Moore Not Less, Tripitz, ilovepierce, Sly Fox, Sir Do... Do...

*Cough Splutter**Final Intake of Breath*
    Quoting Jedi Master:
    GD one MNL, at least someone round here is not trying to uncover my true identity.

*Senile sigh*

True, it is, Yoda I am. To converse in a normal way with fellow Bond fans, I wanted. But *Another Senile Sigh* Not possible it is, I supose. Now, descend into forver sleep I must.

General, Moore Not Less, Tripitz, ilovepierce, Sly Fox, Sir Do... Do...

*Cough Splutter**Final Intake of Breath*

Let me guess what you are going to say next...

'There...is...another.......Skywalker' (dies) :))

- Am I right?
  • tirpitztirpitz Posts: 339MI6 Agent
    This way Yoda speaketh. German grammar he has.

But you have no grammar at all! And you can't even say damn right!
    oh buggar off!

I was just tryin to create an air of mystery, what was Yoda going to say?!

Well, if you've all quite finished I shall join master Predator in his island layer in preparation to take over the world, as we planned a while back!
    edited December 2003
    Quoting Jedi Master:
    oh buggar off!

I was just tryin to create an air of mystery, what was Yoda going to say?!

Well, if you've all quite finished I shall join master Predator in his island layer in preparation to take over the world, as we planned a while back!

that's bugger off, JM! :)) DW ;)

Ah - When you get there you might find yourselves in a tricky situation. Moore Not Less told me that he planted explosives all over the complex. He said that none of your men were even there, so it was easy! Consider that before you flee to your hidden base! ;)
    HA! HA HA! HA! Well thats where our intellegence comes into play, the layer isn't actually on an island, do you really think I would just come out and say where it is!

MNT, you've just ruinned some poor loner's house.
    Jedi Master, you couldn't take candy from a baby, let alone intimidate us.
    Quoting tirpitz:
    Jedi Master, you couldn't take candy from a baby, let alone intimidate us.

Ah, no the fault is mine Tirpitz. I was the one who gave MNL the precise loacation of the hidden island base.

Oh and don't be too sure of yourself ;)
    - the Tirpitz was sank you know.
    edited January 2004
    Only after some 9 tries by the combined forces of the RAF and RN(that's Royal Air Force and Royal Navy for you Jedi Master).
    Quoting tirpitz:
    Only after some 9 tries by the combined forces of the RAF and RN(that's Royal Air Force and Royal Navy for you Jedi Master).

Happy Birthday and Best Wishes to you, tirpitz. :)

You Only Sink Twice.
    edited January 2004
    Thanks a lot! Very clever. Hmmm.
    I just thought that I should tell you folks that the General has just become a member over at CBn. He praised AJB, especially Sico and the Mod's. He said some terrible things about you lot though and used words like **** and ********. :))

I've said this many times before and I will say it again. Never trust a mad Russian General.

I am your true friend. :)
    Quoting Moore Not Less:
    I just thought that I should tell you folks that the General has just become a member over at CBn. He praised AJB, especially Sico and the Mod's. He said some terrible things about you lot though and used words like **** and ********. :))

I've said this many times before and I will say it again. Never trust a mad Russian General.

I am your true friend. :)

!!! Never !!!

It is a question of trust this time, guys. Will you believe a mad Russian General or an international terrorist? ;) :))
    Quoting General_Ourumov:
    !!! Never !!!

It is a question of trust this time, guys. Will you believe a mad Russian General or an international terrorist? ;) :))

They will trust me, General. If they don't they will be insulted and humiliated and that's a fate worse than death. :))

There is no escape for you, General. Not here and not at CBn either. What is that other forum you belong to, Bond 20? I will have to sign up. :D
    Quoting Moore Not Less:
    They will trust me, General. If they don't they will be insulted and humiliated and that's a fate worse than death. :))

There is no escape for you, General. Not here and not at CBn either. What is that other forum you belong to, Bond 20? I will have to sign up. :D

I shall have to make sure that you don't know the other site. ;)

No seriously, if you are interested in joining (and they would be honoured by your presence!), the site is http://www.bondmovies.com/board/

It's a good site, but nowhere near as active as this one, or CBn. :)
    Quoting General_Ourumov:
    I shall have to make sure that you don't know the other site. ;)

No seriously, if you are interested in joining (and they would be honoured by your presence!), the site is http://www.bondmovies.com/board/

It's a good site, but nowhere near as active as this one, or CBn. :)

Thank you for the link, General. I will certainly check it out, but I very much doubt that I will sign up, at least in the near future. I spend so much of my free time here and at CBn.
  • The Sly FoxThe Sly Fox USAPosts: 467MI6 Agent
    edited January 2004
    Quoting General_Ourumov:
    That's a tough one, General. But, I must side with Moore Not Less on this one...Even a Jedi Knight as powerful as I am cannot grapple with the forces of evil from one of the most eloquent posters on this board!!! :))
    edited September 2004
    A mad Russian General anyday. That terrorist cannot be trusted. ;)
    edited January 2004
    Quoting Moore Not Less:
    Thank you for the link, General. I will certainly check it out, but I very much doubt that I will sign up, at least in the near future. I spend so much of my free time here and at CBn.

Understandable, as sometimes I forget all of my passwords! :)

Quoting The Sly Fox:
    That's a tough one, General. But, I must side with Moore Not Less on this one...Even a Jedi Knight as powerful as I am cannot grapple with the forces of evil from one of the most eloquent posters on this board!!!

I'd never thought of the Sly Fox as a coward ;) He is obviously weak minded, and tempted by the dark side. Then again though, I wouldn't consider myself the good side either. Me and MNL are little but evil - it's just that he is 99% evil and I'm 92% evil. :)
    Quoting Tirpitz:
    A mad Russian General anyday. That terrorist cannot be trusted. Answer to the 8 15 inch guns I have on my ship!

I may be mad, but I have the intelligence to realise that your ship could come in handy! ;)
    I would trust the international terrorist! (Dont tell me international and terrorist are spelt wrong cos I know!)

We are talking about MNT here arent we?! Whatever!!

Anyway, the fact is
    *waves hand slowly as he talks*
    You will all trust me.
    Quoting Jedi Master:
    We are talking about MNT here arent we?! Whatever!!

Anyway, the fact is
    *waves hand slowly as he talks*
    You will all trust me.

We are talking about MNL (Moore Not Less, the terrorist)

Trust you? But you are Rebel scum! ;) And you simply cannot be trusted under any circumstances.

Okay well I offer a peace treaty to MNL, as so far most of you seem to be taking his side - no doubt due to his threat. :)
    Quoting SiameseFightingFish:
    The S.M.I.T.E organization has determined that MNL is indeed an enemy and relations between him and other countries involving trade and/or supporting sanctions are quite intolerable. Send a peace treaty to that dastardly warmonger and I'll engage the nuclear missiles in the stockhold in my jumbo aircraft to target select armories of Russian automatic weapons and ballistic missiles, contaminating them for decades to come.

Oh, yes. We'll also maim your country's supply of borscht.

No borscht? So you are leaving us completely helpless? You can't do that. Especially not to mother Russia. I wont let you - it shall stop right here. Assassins are en route to your location - you wont be around to engage your missiles.
    edited January 2004
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!

You fools!

Don't you see?! Don't you understand!? MNL has been playing you all for fools?! Don't fire missiles, thats exactly what he wants! He's bating you both, and you're falling for it!

He wants you to go to war so that he can provide amazing news coverage and win the award, news company of the year. Then using his new found reputation he will hire thousands of staff to work in pointless buildings just to keep them clean! Then once he has obtained the most employees ever hired at one time by a single company, and secured a place in the guiness book of records, his company would have a "trajic" and "accidental" bankruptcy!! Meaning all the employees would loose their jobs, leaving unemploymeant levels at an all time high! You see someone would rob their bank account before firing a nuclear device in the upper atmosphere, destroying all computers and microchips, and erasing all evidence of the theft! (That person being MNl!)

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

(oh yes then he would fake his own death of course!)

MUAHAHAHAA
    edited January 2004
    General Ourumov
    tirpitz
    SiameseFightingFish
    Jedi Master

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

The S.M.I.T.E. organization stands for SiameseFightingFish Moves Inevitably Towards Extinction.

Jedi Master. Nobody gets my initials wrong and lives to tell the tale.

Gentlemen, hold the press. I wan't full newspaper coverage. I wan't magazine stories. I wan't books. I wan't films. I wan't TV. I wan't radio. I wan't to be on the air 24 hours a day. This is my moment and a billion people around the world will watch it, hear it, and read about it from the MNL media group.

There is no news like BAD news. :)
    You just offended GO, MNL. So, how exactly do I fit into all of this?
    Quoting tirpitz:
    A mad Russian General anyday. That terrorist cannot be trusted. Answer to the 8 15 inch guns I have on my ship!

Here is your answer, tirpitz. You sided with that mad Russian, General Ourumov. Good for me, bad for you.