Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• General_OurumovGeneral_Ourumov United KingdomPosts: 861MI6 Agent
    Quoting Moore Not Less:
    Here is your answer, tirpitz. You sided with that mad Russian, General Ourumov. Good for me, bad for you.

I offered you a peace treaty. Unless you accept, I can no longer guarantee that war will not break out. I leave it up to you, Mr. MNL.

;)
    Quoting SiameseFightingFish:

By the way, MNL. If you accept General Ourumov's peace treaty, Tirpitz gets it.

Saying that will only encourage MNL to accept. :))

The truth is, I have no way of accessing MNL's bank account at this time. You will have to do it yourself, and kill him, and everyone else involved before they can do anything about it. ;)
  • Jedi MasterJedi Master UKPosts: 1,093MI6 Agent
    Well look whats happening now, the members of Random Chat Ltd are falling into battle, and MNL is going to provide the newspaper coverage!!

BTW MNL when did I get your initials wrong? I'm on your side!
    Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice and everyone dies.
  • tirpitztirpitz Posts: 339MI6 Agent
    edited September 2004
    Well, since I've just seen that this topic is getting pretty hostile, I think I'll lay low for a little.
    edited January 2004
    erm, thats nice tripitz, you have fun on your voyage, hope to see you soon. *sniger*
    Why the puzzled reaction Jedi?
    Anyway, I got a new personal photo! What do you think?
    Quoting Jedi Master:
    BTW MNL when did I get your initials wrong? I'm on your side!

Trusting Moore Not Less will be your undoing, Jedi. You can NOT trust him, in any situation. ;)
  • JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,236MI6 Agent
    edited January 2004
    Great avatar Tirpitz!
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby
    Trust, is not the word that rules my life.
    Quoting Jedi Master:
    Trust, is not the word that rules my life.

Trust, is going to end your life. ;)
  • Sir Donald MungerSir Donald Munger Posts: 22MI6 Agent
    General, I just noticed that your post was the 500th of the thread, so congratulations on the success of the thread, first of all.

Also, I'd like to ask what on Earth is going on in this thread? War? Death threats?
  • Moore Not LessMoore Not Less Posts: 1,095MI6 Agent
    Quoting tirpitz:
    Anyway, I got a new personal photo! What do you think?

Your new disguise won't save you, tirpitz.

Have you got a tiger in your tank? :))
    Yes, and some more from where that came from.
    Quoting Sir Donald Munger:
    General, I just noticed that your post was the 500th of the thread, so congratulations on the success of the thread, first of all.

Also, I'd like to ask what on Earth is going on in this thread? War? Death threats?

Sir Donald,

It really is just the way we are. I remember MNL telling me he had a 'warped' sense of humour. I think he speaks for all of us when he says that.
    I'm not sure to be honest. Maybe it's too much alcohol. :))
    Maybe trust will end my life, but not before lust, desire and hope.
  • The Sly FoxThe Sly Fox USAPosts: 467MI6 Agent
    edited January 2004
    Quoting General_Ourumov:
    I'd never thought of the Sly Fox as a coward ;) He is obviously weak minded, and tempted by the dark side. Then again though, I wouldn't consider myself the good side either. Me and MNL are little but evil - it's just that he is 99% evil and I'm 92% evil. :)
    Coward? Coward!!?? Oh, no, no, Good General. It is just that I do not want to face off against the Evil Emperor! Don't you see!? Don't you get it!? It all makes sense now! Moore Not Less is the EVIL EMPEROR that once controlled Darth Vader!!!!!! Somehow he survived being thrown into the main reactor...You will recognize him by his scars!!! That's not his real picture!! He isn't Roger Moore, or someone who looks like him!! He is an imposter, I tell you!!!! Believe what Jedi Master said when he said that MNL wants to play the entire world and start a war for ratings!! He's coming!! He's coming for all of you!!!!

Believe it, I tell you!!!!!!! :)) :)) :))
    Finally, someone on my side!

MNL I am a spy, I have been working in your organisation for weeks and found out much infomation. I am now going to branch off and join Mr Sly as was originally intended!

Ps I'm not really Yoda I am Luke Skywalker.
    Well obviously I can't take sides, because I am a highly respected Russian General.

Sly, Jedi - turning on Moore Not Less might be the last mistake you ever make.
    HA! If my father can kill him, SO CAN I!! Muahahahahaa!
    Quoting Jedi Master:
    HA! If my father can kill him, SO CAN I!! Muahahahahaa!

I thought you were Yoda. So now you're Luke? We have yet another imposter! Line him up against a wall and shoot him!

- Take Sly Fox too! Execute them.
    did I not post earlier saying I was luke?! Hmm strange! Anyway! I changed to name of the threaad to "Mystery Thread!" to entise people in!
    Quoting Jedi Master:
    did I not post earlier saying I was luke?! Hmm strange! Anyway! I changed to name of the threaad to "Mystery Thread!" to entise people in!

You said your father killed the Emperor. That means you were saying that you are Luke Skywalker.
    realized I had to change it back or no-one would know where the thread had gone!

Yes I am Luke, I was saying, did I not say earlier that I am Luke?!
    Quoting Jedi Master:
    realized I had to change it back or no-one would know where the thread had gone!

Yes I am Luke, I was saying, did I not say earlier that I am Luke?!

Oh right sorry. Some confusion there. You never said you were Luke, but at least I know now. You said you were Yoda earlier though..... :)
    oh well confusion over!!
    edited January 2004
    Quoting Sir Donald Munger:
    Sorry but I had to mention it - how can you 'win' someone at something?!

Even though this topic is running out of battery power now I think that members may even be bothered to argue that they are the biggest AVTAK fans. Really when you join up, it is to discuss films with other fans - and that usually means that if you ever argue a point, you back that point up.

- If anyone disagrees with what I just said, I will have to 'win' you to death!

Sir Donald, I couldn't help but laugh at this post.

A member said;

'I win everyone by miles' and the post above was Sir Donald Munger's reply to him. I just strangely found it funny. :))
  • Professor Dr MetzProfessor Dr Metz Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    None... No friends.

I have been here since June but I don't stick around long enough to talk to anyone. :(
  • Sir Donald MungerSir Donald Munger Posts: 22MI6 Agent
    Quoting Professor Dr Metz:
    None... No friends.

I have been here since June but I don't stick around long enough to talk to anyone. :(

Did you post that in the wrong thread by any chance? :)) No worries.
    edited September 2004
    The confusion here is overpowering. Yoda? Luke?
    Jedi Master, General Ouromov, and MNL, you are all going to be dizzy by morning.