Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• General_OurumovGeneral_Ourumov United KingdomPosts: 861MI6 Agent
    edited November 2003
    Yes a lot of replies. I'm glad JC turned it into Random Chat, because in a thread like this we can just get to know eachother without having to talk about something in particular.

Also to add to the topic about which celebrities I have been told I look like -

Agent Smith (Hugo Weaving) - I guess that one isn't too bad, though my hair line is NOT receeding!

Sam Neill - Okay that one isn't too bad either.

Eric McCormack - or Will from 'Will and Grace' which I am not too happy about - and I can't see any resemblance there whatsoever.

and when I am fooling about I seem to remind people of Jim Carrey! Strange -
  • ilove pierceilove pierce Posts: 224MI6 Agent
    edited November 2003
    Your half way good looking then GO. (jk)lol

i havent been told who i look like, only that i resembal my dad alot. lol
    when is that celebroty show or whatever your going to GO?
  • JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,236MI6 Agent
    I've been told that I look like Justin Timberlake from a few people. I just don't see it. I guess that doesn't bother me, but alot of people say I look like... ugh.... Will Young! Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby
    Hey guys! i just found what could very well be PB's work email.
    i was reading the forums on Showbiz Ireland and found it: irish_dream@hotmail.com
    but i spose it might not be real. do you think i should try it?
    Quoting ilove pierce:
    Hey guys! i just found what could very well be PB's work email.
    i was reading the forums on Showbiz Ireland and found it: irish_dream@hotmail.com
    but i spose it might not be real. do you think i should try it?

Sure Jen, try it. If it's not real, then what's the worst that could happen? ;)
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

i spose they could get my email address. but i guess thats what blockings for.lol
    what should i say?
    Hmmm... I'd just say that you're a huge fan, and just ask if it is really his email. I guess they could always lie and say yes though, so to be honest I'm not too sure... I'd keep thinking about that.

edited November 2003
    - I know - Jim Carrey? Ouch! Lucky I only REMIND them of him rather than LOOK like him!

About this address -

Would anyone make available Pierce's work address? Surely Not.

If so...would it be a hotmail account?!

Worth a try - like Jarvio said - nothing to lose.

Oh and to answer your question ILovePierce -

The NEC Show is this weekend. There will be a special surprise guest from the Bond series but I don't think it would be anyone like Brosnan - probably someone like Sean Bean. Other than that there are 16 Bond stars, and overall about 100 famous people attending. Will be very busy!
  • tirpitztirpitz Posts: 339MI6 Agent
    Quoting ilove pierce:
    i spose they could get my email address. but i guess thats what blockings for.lol
    what should i say?

Well, if I were you I wouldn't try it. It might be a scam!
  • Jedi MasterJedi Master UKPosts: 1,093MI6 Agent
    yes problem is, if it isnt real, then whoevers it is could send you an email with a virus, or they could say it was pb and send you an attatchment with a virus in!! Quite frankly I'd bet he has enough fanmail to deal with, if i were you i wouldn't take the risk, and i would bother him! :D But of course its your choice!

Well its christmas very soon (yeah in a month!) But november is the month of christmas songs so i was wondering what your favourite carols are, mine are: Bethlehem (from martin guere)
    Hark the herald
    ding dong merrilly

What about you? Any of you in choirs? If so are you doing anything special at xmas?!
    Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice and everyone dies.
    Is that realted to playing an instrument?

I can't even remember the names of any Christmas songs!
    Quoting tirpitz:
    Quoting tirpitz:
    Quoting ilove pierce:
    what should i say?

I wish we could have Thanksgiving in England - another time to celebrate and get drunk! :D

edited November 2003
    Quoting Jarvio:
    I wish we could have Thanksgiving in England - another time to celebrate and get drunk! :D

I second that :))
    edited November 2003
    Hmm, how come it says "Quoting Jedi Master" when that came from me?

Actually that is a good point. I'll see if I can change it - no idea what happened there.
    How did you fix it? That was strange. :))

well i just got back from a performance of bugsy malone, yeah it went great before you ask!!

And also before you ask im roxy weasel (he comes on at the beggining and gets splurged) and snake eyes (one of fat sams gang) and a few unnamed parts
    Quoting ilove pierce:
    Quoting ilove pierce:
    Quoting tirpitz:
    Quoting ilove pierce:
    Quoting tirpitz:
    Quoting ilove pierce:
    what should i say?

Quite good Jen! Instead of turkey I had mouth-watering prime rib beef. How was yours?
    yeah your probably right, oh well.
    so how was your thanksgiving tirpitz?
    Quoting tirpitz:
    Quoting tirpitz:
    Quoting ilove pierce:
    Quoting tirpitz:
    Quoting ilove pierce:
    Quoting tirpitz:
    Quoting tirpitz:
    Quoting ilove pierce:
    Quoting tirpitz:
    Quoting ilove pierce:
    what should i say?

Man, that's a lot of quotes.Well, sorry if anyone got confused.
  • Giant CactusGiant Cactus Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    Is anyone a member on any other Bond forums? I joined Bondmovies.com today, but haven't posted yet.
  • Moore Not LessMoore Not Less Posts: 1,095MI6 Agent
    Quoting Giant Cactus:
    Is anyone a member on any other Bond forums? I joined Bondmovies.com today, but haven't posted yet.

I joined CBn in August because I think that it is a good and well run site. I post there occasionally when things are quiet here. I have noticed that a few other AJB regulars also post at CBn.
    edited November 2003
    I am a member on Bondmovies.com and so is Sir Donald Munger and General_Ourumov.
    I am also a member on Agentjamesbond007.com, but don't post much on that.
    Moore Not Less, which other AJB regulars post on CBn? :)

AJB is the only one I've joined.
  • Moore Not LessMoore Not Less Posts: 1,095MI6 Agent
    Quoting Jarvio:
    I am a member on Bondmovies.com and so is Sir Donald Munger and General_Ourumov.
    I am also a member on Agentjamesbond007.com, but don't post much on that.
    Moore Not Less, which other AJB regulars post on CBn? :)

I will mention a few. Recently Jaelle has been the most noticeable poster at CBn, and next would probably be Monique. There are others such as MBE and Red Grant (Sir James at CBn) who were regular posters in the past but have not posted in a while for whatever reason.
    So that's where many of AJB's members have been. I wonder if I should join CBn.
    Just good old AJB, and Bondmovies.com. Discussion on these two sites is good - though I obviously prefer this place ;)

I have considered joining CBn too.
    Last time I checked General, you only have one post at Bondmovies.com.
    Quoting tirpitz:
    Last time I checked General, you only have one post at Bondmovies.com.

I joined about two days ago or so. I have two or three posts now.
    HELLO! Glad to see you noticed I had gone! I was so busy all week, been rehearsing for Bugsy Malone, and we performed Thrusday and Friday! It was brilliant! Went V well! But I am absolutely exhausted now, honestly I feel like yesterdays dinner, after I ate!

I told you about it ages ago GO remember?!

Yeah it's with a local junior ameture operatics society, but its v sad because it was lots of people's last performance! Anywa you guys have beetter things to do than listen to me ramble on about my life!!

Nice new pic tripitz! Your a fan of all things naval then!?