Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,340MI6 Agent
    Thought for the day:

sings

Darling is a Charlie! A Charlie, a Charlie!

May be lost on our non-UK friends.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,631Chief of Staff
    Thought for the day:

sings

Darling is a Charlie! A Charlie, a Charlie!

:)) Didn't he look incredibly ashamed? Wonder if he'll be keeping his job... probably that depends on whether the discs are found or not.
  • PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    edited November 2007
    :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

~Pen -{
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
  • Jedi MasterJedi Master UKPosts: 1,093MI6 Agent

You certainly lost me, although I haven't been on in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages so probably my fault!

How is everyone?!

Atomic Mr JediM
    Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice and everyone dies.
    ee! Hey Jedi! good to see you back!

School has turned itself upside down with the onslaught of finals...bah...but hey. I get to go see Flogging Molly in Denver on Saturday with some good friends, and I couldn't be happier! yay for concerts! :D:D:D:D

~Pen -{

Concerts are cool, I went to see The Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra playing Mahler 3 recently, that was pretty spectacular! And I've got tickets to see the London Symphony Orchestra playing Mahler 5... I like Mahler.
    oo yea, Mahler's cool.

I spent the ENTIRE night (at my concert) 7 feet from the band in what we call "the squish" section of the mosh pit. It was spectacular! Had a good grip on my friend's little sister (it was her fist pit) so she couldn't fall...plus, her dad would have murdered me if I lost her...but now, I'm paying for moshing so hard...my back and arms are a mess of pain, but hey. Gotta do something stupid while I'm young, right...gotta have stories to tell when I'm old a and creaky. After the show, I got to chat with the guitarist (Dennis) for a little while. He was really apologetic, 'cause right as I asked for a pic with him, he got called away by the roadies...he promised to find me next year though. I was miles off the ground with happiness. ^^'

~Pen -{

sounds like fun-ness!

I have a gig tonight in the town of my college, it's gonna be sweet! It's all the jazz bands from college, and last year's jazz band followed by a big jamming session at the end :D

Merry Christmas Everyone {[]
  • FelixLeiter ♀FelixLeiter ♀ Staffordshire or a pubPosts: 1,286MI6 Agent
    I went to a concert Sunday. Jools Holland.
    I've been looking at tickets for Arctic Monkeys and The Enemy though now.
    Relax darling, I'm on top of the situation -{
    apperently, I'm being dragged to a Dropkick Murphy's show next month...should be fun ^^'

~Pen -{

• ohmss1969ohmss1969 EuropePosts: 141MI6 Agent
    Some idiot spread the rumor that martial arts legend & Way of the Dragon villain Whong Ing Sik was killed in Dec 15th car crash , that is FALSE according to his own site.

Honestly some people should get whacked over the hands with nunchucks X-(
    haha...my friend just made a pair...we can borrow hers ^^'

plus the other three or so she already owns...:o

~Pen -{

• ohmss1969ohmss1969 EuropePosts: 141MI6 Agent
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVO_eEjmA9I

What a shame Telly isn't with us longer , such charisma and charm :'(
    Indeed...:#

~Pen -{

• General_OurumovGeneral_Ourumov United KingdomPosts: 861MI6 Agent
    I read numerous stories supporting the claim that Savalas was an ***hole in real life! It can really tarnish your image when you aren't grateful for your career or your fans.
    yea...this is why I'm glad that the Celebs I've met so far actaully seem to take an interest in their fans...it's nice ^^

~Pen -{

• corleone44corleone44 Posts: 19MI6 Agent
    Telly Savalas was an actor to be remembered, unforgettable and perfect in his roles (esp. OHMSS, Cape Fear, and Kelly's Heroes; some of my favs).

It saddened me what I heard on this forum about him, though.:'( But I still admire his work.
  • PinewoodSpyPinewoodSpy Posts: 21MI6 Agent
    edited January 2008
    Newbie here
    just looking for a chat - hope im not UN welcome
    edited January 2008
    everyone is welcome here at RC! there are some deffinate regulars, but we're always happy to see some new random chatters! {[]

welcome to AJB :D

~Pen -{

Welcome! {[]

Those of you in the UK may have noticed the new Bond magazine out, with the trading cards. I decided to take a look at this in town the other day, only to find that it is pretty much identical to the issue's released 5 years ago! :)) I have since fished out my old collection, with which I have one mag and 3 cards missing.
    It was disappointing so now ebay seems to be helping and I've asked a few questions. :) There's one guy who's saying to ask and he'll say whether or not he's got whichever issues/cards, though he says he has most. :) Looking back on those mags though has sent a huge stream of nostalgia running through me.
    The new issues have a 'decoding pen' which you shine over an area to reveal secret codes. All my issues had was some decorative pieces of plastic. They had to exactly placed over the area if you stood a chance of reading the code. :))
    that's kinda funny, yet really sad about the decoder thingi, Felix. I wish we got this Bond mag out here in the States...:(

~Pen -{

You can probably find a few collections on ebay! :)

It's the last day of the xmas hols adn I have just completed my coursework! :D Ok so I put it off a bit, but I kept forgetting and I did the other one early. I really only had to do a bit of editing to what I'd already done, but it's taken a while lol.
    And now I shall spend the rest of the day, watching TV, playing Nintendo Wii, playing guitar and reading magazines! :D
    that's one thing I really love about College...no work over the holidays, 'cause the professors REALLY, genuinly do NOT want to grade it ^^

~Pen -{

• asioasio Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 546MI6 Agent
    Hi guys,
    My wife and I just returned from the clinic, where we had our first ultrasound, and the good news is, it's a little baby girl!
    Here's a scan of the ultrasound:
    http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/6748/annaliesetanyabouw71080ld8.jpg
    She's due on 19th May 2008.
    :x:x:x
    Drawn Out Dad.
    Independent, one-shot comic books from the outskirts of Melbourne, Australia.
    twitter.com/DrawnOutDad
  • Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    A future Bond girl on the way... :D

Congratulations to you and your wife asio! {[]
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
    edited January 2008
    Congratulations, Asio! If only I could transfer my exact look of joy for you onto this page...it's a combination of :D :o and {[] !!

~Pen -{

• darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters
    Congratulations, asio! {[]
  • asioasio Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 546MI6 Agent
    Thanks for the congratulations guys. We're both really happy it's a girl, even though her due date is still a few months away, we've started buying pink.
    As for a future Bond Girl, we'll wait and see (maybe she could also be a Doctor Who companion...) :D
    Drawn Out Dad.
    Independent, one-shot comic books from the outskirts of Melbourne, Australia.
    twitter.com/DrawnOutDad
    trying to see if we can start this thread up again, 'cause I miss it tons...:#

how's everyone doing?

~Pen -{

• Agent_MAgent_M lost in the speed forcePosts: 353MI6 Agent
    wow I just hit the 200 post mark! not bad considering I drop into this site at least three times a day :D I'd like to think it took me this long to get there because I only post meaningfull replies but I have a sneaky feeling its just cos I'm a habitual lurker
    BTW
    my brother and his wife have just found out their first child is actually twins! two for one!
    this probably explains why Kate has spent the last 12 weeks throwing up constantly not just in the morning but all day.
    Purvis,Wade...........GRRRRRRRR!

www.scottacademymartialarts.co.uk