Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• FelixLeiter ♀FelixLeiter ♀ Staffordshire or a pubPosts: 1,286MI6 Agent
    Good grief! Random chat has virtually died! :'(
    I'm not about here much nodays i must admit; though i am still popping in from time to time even if im not posting.
    I'm now over on Facebook (i took my time but i got there!) and Twitter. having a blast at both - Twitter especially. if anyone fancies a link - just PM me.
    I am preparing for exams and panicking as im not actually preparing; im putting off preparing. yet still i continue to put it off. you watch - it will be the last day of term and i'll ridiculously panic-start only then lol! :D
    I'm trying to lose weight also. It got off to a smashin start before going crap, then good, then iffy and now really pretty crap. overall, i lost half a stone, put 3 pounds back on and after a week of serious unbelievable diet and (new thing here!) exercise, NOTHING!. however, havin seen a picture of Stephen Fry in a wetsuit looking bloody amazing, have been re-inspired and my previous feeling (something along the lines of "Oh - f*ck it! I'll die morbidly obese! I want chocolate and full-fat coke!")has been banished. :D
    I hope everyone is well and doing well with their respective lives. And also that my post will reboot Random Chat to its former glory. :)
    Relax darling, I'm on top of the situation -{
  • Agent_MAgent_M lost in the speed forcePosts: 353MI6 Agent
    Purvis,Wade...........GRRRRRRRR!

www.scottacademymartialarts.co.uk
  • PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    you guys have no idea how glad I was to see the RC thread pop back up on the front page...this used to be a 'net home' if you will, for me, but then I got busy...and so have most of the regular RC contributors, I suppose :(

Anywho...it's been said MANY times, but let's resurrect this thread again <3

PS. great article, BTW, Agent_M

~Pendragon -{
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
    Am feeling very depressed and was through whole afternoon's lesson really and a good chunk of lunch. everyone was invited to a girl's big bday party with a fair bit of booze; everyone but me. :( it's less so annoying and p!ssy off that she hasn't invited me; its that she said she was going to and said so for ages. :# but when invites went out, sod all came my way and i thought 'charming!'.
    so whilst everyone has been havin a great time with each other at a party for the last few hours, forgetting about exams for once, iv been at home watchin telly and eatin curry...
    :( boo that's rotten.

but curry is delicious <3

~Pendragon -{

Am far more happy than when i last posted! Am goin to not just 1, but 2 parties over the bank holiday weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

One Saturday night, one Monday day! Am so chuffed! Fancy dress and booze Saturday night and optional fancy dress and maybe bring booze monday day lol.

Then next Friday is my prom/leaver's ball - whatever you wish to call it! i have not been invited to an after party but may gatecrash one or try to wangle my way into gettin invited to one, bein held by one o the lads who will be at saturdays party. if not, never mind. the following day we are off to stay with some friends in their caravan - very excited as haven't seen em since last August! :D talkin on Facebook just aint the same.

Soooooooooo much hapennin.
    Soon exams will start and slap bang in the middle of em is my bday n party! My life is so busy compared with a couple of months ago! :o
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,310MI6 Agent
    Making me laugh whenever I log on is this website today, in particular the shot of Man U manager Alex Ferguson reacting to a turned down penalty, only with add-ons...

http://www.popbitch.com/board.html
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    ha! love it, Nap!

~Pendragon -{

That site is well good, Nap! Spent ages on it earlier lol.

Me party last night went great! Was great fun!
    Me mate got completely p!$$*d and it was hilarious. You can't blame her too much; she's tiny and it was the first time she'd ever had booze.

Another pluss for me...
    After knocking back some courage i asked the lad who's having an after party if i could come and he said yes!!! :D
    Im awful at speaking to people. i don't know him that well so blurted that id bring some booze. he said yes and was very nice about it. i hugged him and said thanks lots of times. it was only this morning that i realised i now have to get hold of some booze iv said i'll bring :# :))

Things returned in bits this morning...

OMG where did these tattoos come from! I am going a leavers after party next friday, made suggestive moves to virtually everyone last night, and smoked! a while later... OH MAN i said id bring booze to that party!! :o

The tattoos were fake pirate-style ones but it still gave me an awful shock! :))
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,528Chief of Staff
    Just tried a Donner Kebab flavour Pot Noodle. Not bad, tho' tasted nothing like a Donner Kebab!
    Am very interested to try such a thing! :D
    edited May 2009
    Our prom last night! Had so much fun! :)

After party were wicked! Never drank so much ever lol. Have memories of everything really though as i made sure i wasn't completely out of it! Some hilarious ones of me and me mate both rollin round on floor n fallin down stairs against the wall lol.
    edited May 2009
    the new site's looking very swanky indeed!!!

~Pendragon -{

• agent 00agent 00 Univex Station L Netherlands Posts: 340MI6 Agent
    Like the new site {[]

Jan
    Jan

" Sono Topolino, e tu chi saresti? ".
    http://www.facebook.com/agent00univex
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,310MI6 Agent
    That site is well good, Nap! Spent ages on it earlier lol.

Well, here's Debbie Gibson on that site in an awful but brilliant looking film!

http://www.popbitch.com/board.html
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    I think I'll be making regular visits there. :)

The new site is very swanky though was slightly lost at first and peeved i had to access me email cus i couldn't! X-( But now in hang of it, it looks good and im happy. :D

Am enjoying study leave. :D late nights, lie ins...oh and, some of that other stuff, you know, erm...... REVISING! :D yeah....
    one exam down, a million more to go! but am loving working then stopping when i feel like it, starting again when i feel like it. i want a job like this! :p
    On another study related thing, am changing mind about subjects to take next year. :# annoying when i really need to concentrate on exams. its not plaughing me mind too much but could certainly do with being shoved off entirely. has bin niggling ever since i 'decided'.
    in the mean time though, mate is hopefully round tomorrow cus im gettin a tad bored of seeing no one but for an exam lol
    Dunno if any of you folks watch the new TV show CASTLE, but we just got the great news that it got renewed for a second season!!! it stars Nathan Fillion of FIREFLY and SERENITY fame <3

check it out on Hulu or some other such site. 'tis brilliant <3

• LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,993Quartermasters
    Thought I'd revive this thead to relay an example of my own clumsiness...

I was sitting out on my front porch tonight, starting a new book ("Post Captain," by Patrick O'Brien B-) )...I finished a chapter, and then decided to go back inside...dropped something, bent down to pick it up---and impaled the top of my head on the spikey metal underside of my front porch light. Ouch! I put a hand to my head...and it came back bright crimson. Soon I felt something running down the side of my face and thought: "Oh, come on now...that's not blood." Well, it was---like a faucet turned all the way on. I bled on a nice T-shirt from my sons' former elementary school, in big droplets on my living room hardwood floor, and all over the lavatory in my bathroom. Nothing beats a vascular bleed...When I had cleaned myself up sufficiently so as not to unduly alarm my wife, I summoned her for assistance....

Well, as you can imagine, Mrs. Loeffelholz took it all in stride, with direct pressure and generously-applied hydrogen peroxide, although she's getting quite tired of my scalp lacerations. Remind me to tell you the stories about my previous two trips to the emergency room for stitches in my skull...fortunately, this time it's a relatively clean slice, and I think I can do without professional medical assistance. One of the perils of being slightly taller than average. I have appropriately coached caution to my soon-to-be taller-than-average sons: Be careful. Do as I say, and not as I do...

;%
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    :)) and wear a helmet

Sorry Loeffs what happened to you. You have my sympathy, I am 1,96 tall and am not able to count the marks in my skull.

The first thing, which I have done when building or house was to order extra-high doors for that reson.

And a pic Loeffs says more than a thousand words ;)
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Bondtoys wrote:
    And a pic Loeffs says more than a thousand words ;)

I don't think anyone would have appreciated a photo of me about 20 seconds after it happened...
    >.< ohhhhh Loeff 8-)

I thwacked my shin REALLY hard on my dorm bed lest night...got a lovely purple bruise there, and I think it shall be there for about a week haha

• darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters
    I was shocked to see the Random Chat thread drifting away to the third page! :o

It seems our friend Pendragon has traded her Random Chatting for Pet Peeving. Getting a little cynical in your old age, Pen? ;)
    HA! you know it, Daren!

also, no one else was posting here, and I didn't want to double post haha

I was just on absolute radio telling everyone of my new years resolution to start teaching martial arts! I must be mad!

haha sounds like, Agent_M...

well, here I am back at University...waiting for classes to start. *sigh* second semester of my 3rd year here...that's NUTS.

Happy St Geroges day every one

BdfJr.jpg

I'm currently in the midst of helping to plan a going away party for one of our professors. he's transferring to Kansas State and we're gonna give him a right proper send off :x

• Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    Agent_M wrote:

BdfJr.jpg

I'm English & live in England, we only celebrate St Patricks Day here :D
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,706Chief of Staff
    Asp9mm wrote:
    Agent_M wrote:

BdfJr.jpg

I'm English & live in England, we only celebrate St Patricks Day here :D

You mean we will celebrate ANYTHING BUT St Georges Day ;)
    YNWA 97
    Wow! Just found my roommate from my USAF days in Zaragoza, Spain, on Facebook! ...Or, rather, he found me...can't believe it. He married his Spanish girlfriend, and they're still married...that's two of my buddies who married their girlfriends...I wonder if I'm the only one who didn't marry mine... :x :v :))

Hadn't seen him or heard from him since January 1983...crazy. FB is incredible...