Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    edited July 2008
    ahaha Nap...no. I've never noticed that 'cause well...I'm a girl. :p

but thanks for the laugh anyway! :))

anyone else gonna go see Hellboy II today? I'm going to a late show with a friend of mine. It shall be EPIC.:D
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
  • 00640064 Somewhere out west...Posts: 1,083MI6 Agent
    I had college orientation today, and it was so awesome. I wont say alot because it is soo excotong and i have temporary ADD, but I cannot wait, 5 weeks seems like forever!
    ah orientation...damn. now I feel all old. :p

I can't wait to get back to school...I'm in another of my fav. professor's lectures, and I'm WAY stoked!

~Pen -{

• LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    I had a dream about posting on here last night. Does that mean I am now an official member now! :))

(I was getting all my posts in the wrong place :D)
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    haha :D that's a great dream...

~Pen -{

• LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Pendragon wrote:
    haha :D that's a great dream...

~Pen -{

not when youre getting a *******ing from the mods :D
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    ahaha well, I guess not then 8-) :p but the posting here bit sounds ok...

at least it's not my dream from the other night of "oo yum! the apples are ready! *munch*"

~Pen -{

• FelixLeiter ♀FelixLeiter ♀ Staffordshire or a pubPosts: 1,286MI6 Agent
    That sounds...fascinating. :))

I spent ages yesterday morning looking through our Random Chattings from 2005. I can't quite remember how I got there but it was fun! :D We were all posting random facts. :)
    So I shall start it again:

... *long pause as thinks*

Ok - better idea. Let's all post little sayings we know - explain them if they need to be explained though my first one doesn't:

"...Rarer than wedding tackle on an action man."

:D :))
    Relax darling, I'm on top of the situation -{
    going back through old 'RC' posts is always fun! I always get a good laugh when reading them :D

as for my saying, I shall draw apon the wisodom of two of my favorite comedians; Puke and Snot.

"it is better to have loved and lost then to sit naked on an ant hill with honey on your butt"

~Pen -{

how is it that this thread always dies?

poo.

~Pen -{

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,630Chief of Staff
    Looking at your avatar, Pendragon, Son of Barbel and I watched "V For Vendetta" (again) today. Thoroughly enjoyed it!
  • i expect u2 diei expect u2 die LondonPosts: 583MI6 Agent
    edited September 2008
    I've never been a strong enough contributor to the random chat forum - one of my most tragic regrets! However - having provided the FIRST EVER post of page 360, I imagine I shall still go down in history :))

I've taken the night off work tonight, for I am ill. I should be waiting tables in the Turkish Restaurant I grace with my presence. I have spent the night converting DVD's for viewing pleasure on my iPod, and scouring old posts on AJB. This chesty cough is a bugger...
  • 84208420 Posts: 721MI6 Agent
    edited September 2008
    Hope you get better soon i have a stupid cold i hate it i feel sick i might go bed :(
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,630Chief of Staff
    Been fighting off a cold for moe than a week now. As someone who sings for a living, a cold is fatal!
    Barbel, I'm glad you and your kid enjoyed 'V'! it's such a good movie...It's actually sitting here staring me in the face, telling me to watch it...this avatar has started representing me on multiple sites now :D

hope you sickies get better soon! It's never fun :#

welcome back to RC, all!

~Pendragon -{

edited September 2008
    Hope all feel better, though i feel that i myself may be joining the sickies soon. :( this has been heading the way for several days and oculd really do without it!
    Also, i expect u2 die, how do you convert DVDs to Ipod?! :s
    I also fear that I'm joining the sickies...woke up this morning with a sore throat...I really don't need this right now, when I've got three papers to write and mounds of other stuff to do...:s blah.

in other news, I bought "If I Should Fall from Grace With God" by the Pogues yesterday. Amazingly brilliant CD. I'm currently attached to the track "Fairytale of New York"...:D

~Pen -{

• ilove pierceilove pierce Posts: 224MI6 Agent
    Thankfully I evaded the sickness last week! I definately don't need it...between workouts at 6AM, classes, working, and practice at 6PM...yea not good.

Hey all! It's been WAY TOO LONG!!! I hope everyone is doing well. Pen!! What's up buddy?! I just watched V the other night....still love it.
    welcome back, il_p!!! it has been too long.

'V' is a grand movie. Wish I could be home for my friend's Guy Fawks day party that she has every year...*sigh* Cest La Vie...

~Pen -{

awe, that's be a fun one! We always have a big Halloween Party at University at someones house and I was thinking of being a goof and going as V...otherwise...I haven't decided. lol
    edited September 2008
    ahh! do it! that'd be such a good costume...

I'm gonna be a Wolf Animagus Slytherin Student...and just go walking around with some friends. Should be fun.

BTW (mods, I'm way sorry if you don't want this, please tell me if you disprove and I'll remove this)but a friend of mine on live journal has started a pic spam community there devoted to the lovely Jesse Spencer (Robert Chase on HOUSE MD), and I told her I'd help advertise: http://community.livejournal.com/jessepixdaily/

~Pen -{

You and House. lol. I did get back from practice the other night and see the scene where House and whats his face were having a heart to heart counciling thing. lol. I thought of you. :)
  • asioasio Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 546MI6 Agent
    My wife returned from her GP today, and it's confirmed, she is pregnant with our second child!!!
    Annaliese, our first, was born on May 20th, and Number 2 is due in early June 2009, so they'll only be a little over 1 year apart Age wise.
    We're so excited! We already have names picked out. If it's a girl, Jacinta (nick-named Jinx because my wife LOVES Halle Berry), and if it's a boy, James.
    Drawn Out Dad.
    Independent, one-shot comic books from the outskirts of Melbourne, Australia.
    twitter.com/DrawnOutDad
  • DrMaybeDrMaybe Posts: 204MI6 Agent
    At last.....a thread where I can rag on superhero movies without fear of reprisals for violating the sanctity of those most "Holy" threads.

It's like some crazy dream! :))
  • darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters
    asio wrote:
    My wife returned from her GP today, and it's confirmed, she is pregnant with our second child!!!
    Annaliese, our first, was born on May 20th, and Number 2 is due in early June 2009, so they'll only be a little over 1 year apart Age wise.
    We're so excited! We already have names picked out. If it's a girl, Jacinta (nick-named Jinx because my wife LOVES Halle Berry), and if it's a boy, James.

Congratulations, asio! That's fantastic news! {[]
    asio wrote:

that's wonderful, Asio!!! congrats to you and your wife! {[]

~Pendragon-{

Yes Congrats Asio!!! My first child, if a boy, I want to name Jameson. So he can be called James :)

But congrats on number 2 and may it be a safe and happy trip!!
  • Jedi MasterJedi Master UKPosts: 1,093MI6 Agent
    Errr Hello!

Been about a year... or two... lol!

How is everyone doing? I went to see QoS yesterday and decided to return to AJB to chat about it, and how could I return without coming back here!?

{[] :D ;) :p
    Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice and everyone dies.
    Welcome back! admittedly i myself have been absent. we had no internet for a fortnight! now we do though and i have connected my Wii to it, downloaded the internet channel and have been having a blast for the last few hours. it's wireless and as i pointed out to me dad means he didn't have to drill holes through walls like for me bros xbox friday night! it's also far easier to type and just in general use the internet. i am slightly jealous of his headset but do love my predictive text which is better than that of a mobile. im looking forward to many hours of play and hopefully will play my cousins more!
    Now, my mom can have the main computer, me dad the laptop, me bro the xbox and me the Wii!
  • bondaholic007bondaholic007 LondonPosts: 878MI6 Agent
    Errr Hello!

Been about a year... or two... lol!

How is everyone doing? I went to see QoS yesterday and decided to return to AJB to chat about it, and how could I return without coming back here!?

{[] :D ;) :p

Welcome back

I would of forgot my password in that time :))