Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Next bond Villain?
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,839MI6 Agent
    edited May 2014
    I don't think so. To be serious (I was pretty serious about Eurovision, but) I think all these programs are an improvment to trash reality TV. Would you watch Big Brother or have this in the background while you were tidying up your appartment? The Bergen-Oslo railway is ranked by several publications as one of the most beautiful train journeys in the world and when the train was in the tunels they showed documentaries about the building of a railway to rival most mountain mouintain passings)

bergensbanen-570x323.jpg
    I'm visiting Norway later this Year with my Girlfriend -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Have a nice trip :)

If you're going from Oslo to Bergen (the west coast) I recommend going by train.
    If you have the time, also visit the Vesterålen region in the north, the nature can compete with pretty much anything.
    Starting in Oslo and heading further in Land. We want to visit the Romsdalen Region afterwards. She is Norwegian herself, so it's a Visit to her Homeland :)
    Starting in Oslo and heading further in Land. We want to visit the Romsdalen Region afterwards. She is Norwegian herself, so it's a Visit to her Homeland :)
    The Romsdalen region is a good choise. I guess Trollveggen (The Troll Wall) is on your list? And the Geiranger Fjord? The Trollstigen road out of there is straight out of Goldfinger.
    If you like jazz the Molde Jazz festival in june is a must.
    What are Prices like in Norway? I understand that Scandinavia is expensive with certain things.
    The prices are unbelivabe. Sweden is a low cost country to us.
    Here is a link:

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Norway&country2=United+States
    -{ -{ Cheers
    Are you still coming over, or have I changed your mind? :))
    :)) :)) My GF is really keen on going and I've always wanted to visit Scandinavia :)
    Two tips: visit the Akershus castle in Oslo and the Home Front Museum there (Hjemmefrontmuseet). It's about the Norwegian resistence in WWII including inteligence work and special operations. The late director of the museum was an ex-SOE agent who shot himself out of a hospital surronded by 100 gestapo men and later joined the Kon Tiki expediation.

last+ned+(1).jpg

2nd tip: The best things in life are free. There is a law called Allemannsretten ("All men's right") All natural areas not fenced in by the owner is open to all. You can hike, tent, pick berries and bath pretty much anywhere you like. No laird or earl own it or can stop it.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Ha Ha ! My ship has come in, I'll soon be so Rich I'll have to be like Gary Barlow I.O.U and
    start Hiding my cash. :)) an email today. :))

Hello My Dearest: Sir/ Madam,

I am writing this mail with tears and pains, hoping that my situation will touch your heart for you to come for my rescue. I know this letter might come to you as a surprise because we have not met to each other before I am Miss. ANN Ghazi Al-Sadiq, 22yrs old Female a citizen of South Sudan,East Africa . My father Engineer Ghazi Al-Sadiq was the former federal Minister of Guidance and Endowments and other Top government officials among 32 killed in plane crash on 19, 08, 2012.

You can find more of my story through the http://edition.cnn.com/2012/08/19/world/africa/sudan-plane-crash

After the death of my father, my step-mother and uncle conspired and sold my father's properties which the shared the money among themselves and leave nothing for me. Meanwhile before the death of my father he deposited a sum of Five Million Six Hundred Thousand Dollar ($5.6 Million Dollars) in one of the banks here in Burkina Faso, which my step-mother and uncle are fighting to claim the money without my knowledge.

I I traveled down to Burkina Faso to withdraw some money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself. On my arrival, the Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that because of my refugee status i can not withdraw any money, but he advised me to present a trustee who will stand on my behalf to claim and transfer the fund. You will help me to a place were the money will be establish into a very good more profitable business venture in your Country. Moreover, you will also help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I will complete my studies.

I am willing to offer you 30% of the total fund once the bank transferred the fund into your account. Do not be surprise that I am sending you this kind of letter without knowing you too well, l will tell you more when l hear from you, I have also discussed with the bank manager and he promised to help me to transfer this money out from Burkina Faso when l get somebody who i trust to assist me, l want you to be honest with me that is all l need from you please.

Please do keep this only to yourself. I beg you not to disclose it to anybody until the money transferred into your bank account and then I will come over to your country, as I am talking to you now my Uncles and wicked Step-mother don't know that I am here in Burkina Faso.

I am waiting for your response.
    Yours Sincerely,
    Miss. Ann Ghazi Al-Sadiq.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Number24 wrote:
    Two tips: visit the Akershus castle in Oslo and the Home Front Museum there (Hjemmefrontmuseet). It's about the Norwegian resistence in WWII including inteligence work and special operations. The late director of the museum was an ex-SOE agent who shot himself out of a hospital surronded by 100 gestapo men and later joined the Kon Tiki expediation.

last+ned+(1).jpg

2nd tip: The best things in life are free. There is a law called Allemannsretten ("All men's right") All natural areas not fenced in by the owner is open to all. You can hike, tent, pick berries and bath pretty much anywhere you like. No laird or earl own it or can stop it.

I'll make a Note of it :)
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,299MI6 Agent
    edited May 2014
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Halloween-danish-one-sheet-maskernes-nat-rare/321401164475?_trksid=p2050601.c100125.m2672&_trkparms=aid%3D555012%26algo%3DPW.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140212104718%26meid%3D6904578450224963968%26pid%3D100125%26prg%3D20140212104718%26rkt%3D4%26clkid%3D6904579594080743538&_qi=RTM1793693

Extremely rare Halloween poster......

Expect to pay 7-10£ for a beer in Norway if you go to a bar :s

Celebs with Norwegian heritage :

Monroe
    Paris Hilton
    Harry Morgan
    Earl Norem , cartoonist
    RD Anderson (MacGyver !)
    Dana Elcar (Macs boss !)
    Curt Hennig (well , he WAS perfect after all :v
    Adam West ? (aka William West Anderson......it's plausible)
    Arlene Dahl (Lorenzo Lamas' mom)
    Robert Mitchum
    Peter MacNicol (he will always be Janosz from GB2 to me)
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,343MI6 Agent
    Ha Ha ! My ship has come in, I'll soon be so Rich I'll have to be like Gary Barlow I.O.U and

I am writing this mail with tears and pains, hoping that my situation will touch your heart for you to come for my rescue. I know this letter might come to you as a surprise because we have not met to each other before I am Miss. ANN Ghazi Al-Sadiq, 22yrs old Female a citizen of South Sudan,East Africa . My father Engineer Ghazi Al-Sadiq was the former federal Minister of Guidance and Endowments and other Top government officials among 32 killed in plane crash on 19, 08, 2012.

You can find more of my story through the http://edition.cnn.com/2012/08/19/world/africa/sudan-plane-crash

After the death of my father, my step-mother and uncle conspired and sold my father's properties which the shared the money among themselves and leave nothing for me. Meanwhile before the death of my father he deposited a sum of Five Million Six Hundred Thousand Dollar ($5.6 Million Dollars) in one of the banks here in Burkina Faso, which my step-mother and uncle are fighting to claim the money without my knowledge.

I I traveled down to Burkina Faso to withdraw some money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself. On my arrival, the Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that because of my refugee status i can not withdraw any money, but he advised me to present a trustee who will stand on my behalf to claim and transfer the fund. You will help me to a place were the money will be establish into a very good more profitable business venture in your Country. Moreover, you will also help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I will complete my studies.

I am willing to offer you 30% of the total fund once the bank transferred the fund into your account. Do not be surprise that I am sending you this kind of letter without knowing you too well, l will tell you more when l hear from you, I have also discussed with the bank manager and he promised to help me to transfer this money out from Burkina Faso when l get somebody who i trust to assist me, l want you to be honest with me that is all l need from you please.

Please do keep this only to yourself. I beg you not to disclose it to anybody until the money transferred into your bank account and then I will come over to your country, as I am talking to you now my Uncles and wicked Step-mother don't know that I am here in Burkina Faso.

Yours Sincerely,

Her wicked step mother is apparently called Maleficient and her Uncle Count Olaf...
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent

Yours Sincerely,

Maybe you ask her to send you a pic with a red 9 on her bare chest:

http://www.419eater.com/html/joe_eboh.htm
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    :)) :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    That joe eboh story is priceless ! :))
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    Prince Joe Eboh, please :v

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Halloween-danish-one-sheet-maskernes-nat-rare/321401164475?_trksid=p2050601.c100125.m2672&_trkparms=aid%3D555012%26algo%3DPW.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140212104718%26meid%3D6904578450224963968%26pid%3D100125%26prg%3D20140212104718%26rkt%3D4%26clkid%3D6904579594080743538&_qi=RTM1793693

Extremely rare Halloween poster......

Expect to pay 7-10£ for a beer in Norway if you go to a bar :s

Celebs with Norwegian heritage :

Monroe
    Paris Hilton
    Harry Morgan
    Earl Norem , cartoonist
    RD Anderson (MacGyver !)
    Dana Elcar (Macs boss !)
    Curt Hennig (well , he WAS perfect after all :v
    Adam West ? (aka William West Anderson......it's plausible)
    Arlene Dahl (Lorenzo Lamas' mom)
    Robert Mitchum
    Peter MacNicol (he will always be Janosz from GB2 to me)

I didn't know of most of these. We are very sorry about Paris Hilton .... :#
    Jennifer Connelly has Norwegian Decent.
    Sat out in the Garden all Day today, bloody beautiful -{
    Are you talking about yourself or the weather ? :))
    You know me, don't like to toot my own Horn ;) The Weather was amazing Today -{
    Jennifer Connelly has Norwegian Decent.

You're just saying that to make me feel better. I'm still ashamed about Paris Hilton
    I think the human race is embarresed about Paris Hilton. :))
    I am a big fan of her :D
    I've liked her in her movie! :D

Was it the one with the poster with loads of stuff dripping
    of her face .................................... House of wax :)