Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    I've started a bullying attack! I'm so proud ...
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Why the sudden interest in girls ? Has the pump failed again ? :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,324Chief of Staff
    Bondtoys wrote:
    ...and :

banhim.gif

The words pot and kettle leap to mind....
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    edited May 2014
    Number24 wrote:
    Bondtoys wrote:
    The last decent female (Stephanie Broadchest) left after Asp9mm s helpless flirting attempts.
    Story of his life :D

What about Lexi, Sir? Are you saying Lexi isn't decent? Or perhaps Lexi isn't female? ?:)

I was told I was being missed....not sure these statements equal that sentiment, but I do sometimes feel completely in the minority, and the majority of my comments go seemingly unnoticed (well that's how I feel anyway) so I just haven't bothered anymore....sorry chaps :(

At the same time, I'm not asking that every comment gets a thumbs up, or even a quote...but I did feel like any decent point I made...or even if I recanted a story (concerning something 007) it got completely dismissed...unless it could be taken as some innuendo, and after a while it just gets tiresome...

I want to feel part of the team, with something real to offer...(heck, I've met the former head of M16 which got zilch reaction...) And not just the light relief, or be dismissed as the 'little woman' in the corner, to be made reference too every time there is a double entendres to be had.

So...perhaps that might answer why women on here don't stick around for a long time....let's see if this comment/confession gets any notice :#
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Your a Bond Fan, we are in the same Boat -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Why not try again, as stated we are all Bond fans, and I've changed a lot
    I no longer pick on DC and have even started defending him! :D
    I also now make a point of responding to all posts that I can as I too think it's
    a little unfriendly to leave a fellow fan hanging. After all, different opinions can
    Lead to some very entertaining threads. -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    You are always responding to my Threads TP :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:
    Number24 wrote:
    Bondtoys wrote:
    The last decent female (Stephanie Broadchest) left after Asp9mm s helpless flirting attempts.
    Story of his life :D

What about Lexi, Sir? Are you saying Lexi isn't decent? Or perhaps Lexi isn't female? ?:)

I was told I was being missed....not sure these statements equal that sentiment, but I do sometimes feel completely in the minority, and the majority of my comments go seemingly unnoticed (well that's how I feel anyway) so I just haven't bothered anymore....sorry chaps :(

At the same time, I'm not asking that every comment gets a thumbs up, or even a quote...but I did feel like any decent point I made...or even if I recanted a story (concerning something 007) it got completely dismissed...unless it could be taken as some innuendo, and after a while it just gets tiresome...

I want to feel part of the team, with something real to offer...(heck, I've met the former head of M15, which got zilch reaction...) And not just the light relief, or be dismissed as the 'little woman' in the corner, to be made reference too every time there is a double entendres to be had.

So...perhaps that might answer why women on here don't stick around for a long time....let's see if this comment/confession gets any notice :#

Hey, Lex,

First of all good to see you and hope that you are well :x
    Sorry that you feel that way - I can say that if my posts would only be ignored, I'd be a happy camper.
    Instead, my comments mostly are replied with sarcasm, hate and non-funny remarks - not to mention that my signature is object to daily manipulation.

Hope to see you more around and I promise to work more on your comments :p
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    Thanks for the post, Lexi. I think we should take what she writes seriously. This might be part of the broader reason why there are so few female members in this forum. This is a common complaint from women in society in general - being ignored and made the target of jokes. I really think us members should dabate this, because we really don't want to be a boys' club.
    Number24 wrote:
    Thanks for the post, Lexi. I think we should take what she writes seriously. This might be part of the broader reason why there are so few female members in this forum. This is a common complaint from women in society in general - being ignored and made the target of jokes. I really think us members should dabate this, because we really don't want to be a boys' club.

As I said, I don't want to have my comments replied to every time...BUT I would like to feel I offer something of value...and in the past 8 months or so, that has not been the case.

I appreciate this post....thank you Number24!
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    Bondtoys wrote:
    Lexi wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

I want to feel part of the team, with something real to offer...(heck, I've met the former head of M15, which got zilch reaction...) And not just the light relief, or be dismissed as the 'little woman' in the corner, to be made reference too every time there is a double entendres to be had.

Hey, Lex,

First of all good to see you and hope that you are well :x
    Sorry that you feel that way - I can say that if my posts would only be ignored, I'd be a happy camper.
    Instead, my comments mostly are replied with sarcasm, hate and non-funny remarks - not to mention that my signature is object to daily manipulation.

Hope to see you more around and I promise to work more on your comments :p

Markus, this in no way is aimed at you! You've always made me feel a part of the 'club' :x
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Would that be the cake club :D
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    Would that be the cake club :D

Prob more the stollen club ;) :))
    stollen, cake, cake, stollen, pretty much the same to me :D it's like Markus and his boats :D boat is a boat is a boat :D
    It's a ship!
    Precisely an ocean liner! X-(

Boats are the little attached red things to save passengers!
    Queen_Mary_2.jpg

So Lex, are you joining us the 6th June?
    And please don't bring the bf with you! :D

Bondtoys wrote:
    So Lex, are you joining us the 6th June?
    And please don't bring the bf with you! :D

6th June....? What's going on....and yes prob...
    Bond in Motion.
    Bond in Motion.

....well I've seen it twice, so depends on where and who's going (is it still at Beaulie) or has it moved to London?
    Have a look in the "Events" forum, Lexi, for more details.
    edited May 2014
    Danjaq_off, Acacia Avenue, probably Donk and Singe, my wife and me will meet in London for 'Bond in Motion' - there is a stickie in the events forum.

Good thing is that Thunderpussy will not make it and hopefully the same with Asp9mm. I guess, that you still are traumatized from meeting him last year :D

It's in London now -{

Not sure if I can make it either :#
    Hope that you can make it, AOS - and not only because you promised to pay for the food :D

See what I can do -{
    Lexi wrote:
    Bond in Motion.

....well I've seen it twice, so depends on where and who's going (is it still at Beaulie) or has it moved to London?

its in London Lexi, Im not bothered seeing BIM, Im just interested in meeting up, so we could go for coffee/or pub while they are ahem over the cars :o :D
    I'll be in Berlin that week, if Bride of Bärbel's plans go well. If not, I may turn up and I promise not to bring a guitar!
    Bring it Chas, we could have a sing song and see if people chuck money at us :D
    Bondtoys wrote:
    It's a ship!
    Precisely an ocean liner! X-(

Boats are the little attached red things to save passengers!
    Queen_Mary_2.jpg

Aint that The Love Boat :D
    We could all be a Busker Band :))
    You hum it son, ill play it :D