Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    :)) :))
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    And would you prefer Mustard or ketchup on that Bondtoys ? :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I prefer her that way though :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    And would you prefer Mustard or ketchup on that Bondtoys ? :))

I prefer still warm :))
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Mayo? :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,299MI6 Agent
    Black metal/neo-nazi Varg Vikernes might be looking at 5 yrs in jail due to racist remarks published online. He was also suspected of terrorism but those charges were dropped (his wife bought him some rifles thus French police got worried)
    He's spent most of his Adult Life in Prison due to the Arson Attacks on Chapels in Europe in the 90's
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,842MI6 Agent
    Black metal/neo-nazi Varg Vikernes might be looking at 5 yrs in jail due to racist remarks published online. He was also suspected of terrorism but those charges were dropped (his wife bought him some rifles thus French police got worried)

Ah, yes .... Varg "The Count" Vikernes, one of Norway's biggest names in music :o
    Actually the rifles were 22lr, so I understand why he got off that charge. But back in the day he was a satanist and black metal artist. He also killed a fellow black metal artist. He also burnt down a church from the viking age in Bergen. He probably thought satanism wasn't juvenile enough, since he has converted to neo-nazism. :(|)
    I believe he has disowned Satanism now.
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Took the fleabag (who you calling flea bag) sorry Daisey over the woods this morning ,
    P1040406.jpg
    and whilst we was walking along ,I could hear this loud bird noise commotion, I looked up to see 3 very large black crows attacking this huge grey heron, the heron looked very pterodactyl like silhouetted against the sky
    (that's something you don't see every day) any way about 1 hour later popped out to buy some bagels for my brunch (smoke salmon cream cheese yum yum) only to get held up in the road by 3 large black crows (I don't know if they where the same ones) ripping the crap out of each other in the middle of the road holding up the traffic,
    now the words Hitchcock ,Alfred ,birds the , sprang to mind ,very weird 8-)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese? Your pushing the Envelope every Day when it comes to Lunch :))

She's a lovely Breed Mate -{
    :)) a man who's not proud of his short comings ! :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Yes these people who sell these are rip off merchants ,I cant get my money back either ,
    (the Rolex is there to prove its mine and not a random library picture :))
    002.jpg
    Yes, I believe he has.
    I had the same problem with my "sure suck enlargement machine "
    Use it to grow cucumbers now. :#
    Number24 wrote:
    Yes, I believe he has.

The context of the above post became very differejt from what was intended ...
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,632MI6 Agent
    I suppose he could always donate it to the Malaysian government for them to use in the search for something that's been missing for 89 days now.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,690Chief of Staff
    Bondtoys wrote:

Don't think they do one for egos :v

:))
    YNWA 97
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,690Chief of Staff
    Took the fleabag (who you calling flea bag) sorry Daisey over the woods this morning ,
    P1040406.jpg

Sure you aren't sat at home and that's just the longest lead ever ? :D
    YNWA 97
    Dreading the FA Cup, Large Orders of Larger and other Alcoholic Beverages at Work (I work in .Dom at Tesco's) :#
    Watching football is thirsty work, especially coming from Brazil
    It is very hot over there. :))
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    Bondtoys wrote:

It'll probably be a dollar store kitchen knife.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
    :)) Anyone got Lorena Bobbitt's phone number. :p
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,299MI6 Agent
    Vikernes gets 4-6 months in jail & 5k euro fine....he got off easy compared to 5 yrs.
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    I see the union flag bulldog from Ms desk has made its appearance on Great British Menu -{
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    :)) What's it being served with ? ;)
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    ....Oh, now you're asking. Veal I think!
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    referring to my post 6.851,in Tuesdays evening standard ,there is an article about crows attacking people with blonde hair in
    Eltham park (mainly women joggers) now how strange is that after what I had written 8-)