Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Bloody Hell :s
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,633Chief of Staff
    Seems to be the 'thing' to do...the problem is is that the criminals know these people are out of the country - it happened to several Liverpool players 4-5 years ago....
    YNWA 97
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Yes I remember reading about that, I'd say in future some contracts will
    Include "Security " when playing or on publicity shows etc.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,633Chief of Staff
    Yeah....like they don't earn enough money to pay for that anyway :o
    YNWA 97
    Listen, if they can ask for a birthday cake, they can ask for
    A couple of group 4 guys to wander round the grounds. :))
    A few hundred grand a week, ain't what it used to be. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I wonder what the new Storyline will be about?
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    He'll probably have to get some information out of some highly
    Guarded vault. As we know The house of commons has some
    of the best security, you simply can't get better than men in
    Tights and wigs ! :))
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Shocked to learn this morning, That Ian Wright has had to return home from
    Brazil, after four men robbed his house and held his wife and children at
    Knife point.
    http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/international/ex-england-footballer-ian-wright-s-family-robbed-in-uk-1.1838091

yes that is terrible , poor Ian and his poor family too , just goes to show that there is no deterant in this country
    any more ,but the idiots in charge are going to fine you £10,ooo for speeding ,oh is that because us motorist are easy
    to find, now if some one said lets fine burglars, muggers ,robbers and general scum like that £10.ooo there would be an
    out cry by Javina Chaprakatey or what ever her bloody name is ,oh we cant penalise these poor robbers ,theve all had a
    bad upbringing ,bring back the rope , branding ,ear lopping nose splitting , amputations I say that's the only way these bloody vermin will understand
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    +1 I couldn't believe the amount of hardened criminals, staying in
    The holiday conditions of open prisions. The law is crazy.
    not if you own a car ,then the law is very clear , just wait and see what happens (if they get caught) what the Wright family
    robbing scum get , there will be some divvering old judge ,saying oh I see you have robbed before ,and the last time you failed to turn up for court, and then you escaped from Ford open prison after you slashed a prison officer across the face scarring him for life , now we will give you 6 months suspended for 2 years you naughty man , don't laugh ive been there and seen it (you did 72mph on the motorway, this is a very serious offence, people like you, must be taught a lesson that the law is to be obeyed ,) am I right or wrong :#
    I couldn't believe the judge who told a robber
    he must be very brave to break into peoples homes.
    WTF ? 99.9% of us do the right thing yet we are the
    ones who get punished. :s
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,296MI6 Agent
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbRlGjyFHfI

25th anniversary today , a HUGE milestone in my life....sure I'd heard of him prior to seeing the movie but after this came out , let's just say I became a fan for life {[] :007) B-)
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,818MI6 Agent
    +1 I couldn't believe the amount of hardened criminals, staying in
    The holiday conditions of open prisions. The law is crazy.

It's natural to react to crimminals serving in open prisons, but you have to think about it. In Norway (I may have mentioned I live there) prisoners can apply to serve in a open prison when they are nearing the end of their sentence. I if they have shown good conduct in prison they can serve the rest of their time there. Only 20% of the prisoners return to prison after getting realeased. What are the numbers like in the US with their very strict prisons?
    Just My Opinion ( And I'm going to sound like a mad right wing member of the tea party here ) :))
    I'd have the prisoners back breaking rocks in a quarry, Good conduct would mean you'd be treated
    well, bad conduct would have you losing "Rights" all over the place. If after a riot the prison had been
    destroyed, Then I'd bring in the materials to fix it and have the prisoners do the work. If it means a few
    weeks sleeping under the stars on rainy nights then to quote Windsor Davies in (It ain't half hot Mum )
    "Oh Dear, How Sad, NEVER MIND " .
    When you kill someone, use violence, Rape or any of the really violent crimes, you should loose your
    Human rights and come under "Prisoner rights", when you will not be tortured and will be well treated
    but as you have rejected society, you must be treated as a enemy of that society. Basically we are the
    sheep the criminals are the wolves, It would be crazy after a wolf attacked your sheep that you would
    try to rehabilitate him to love sheep.
    sorry for the rant, I'm really a very liberal person on many things, But on law and order,...... I'm an old
    Right wing fart. :D
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,296MI6 Agent
    Some guys tried to rob a house once , when they fiund out Lundgren lived there they got scared s**tless :p :))
    I totally agree with TP, all this human rights rubbish for prisoners ,if you commit a heinous crime
    you should forfeit your rights (as a human ) and stop complaining that you are locked up for 23 hours a day
    I'm sure you'll fit right in at any tea party, TP :v
    Sure, there are crimminals who are so far gone there is no reason to let them out again.
    Really severe crimes like murder or rape should be punished with hard time in a real prison, but most of them must be let out into society again. If you let a man straight out of an old fashioned jail after many years: no new skills, haven't talked to normal people in years, just shown the door - it's bound to go wrong most of the time. These new, "soft" prisons shouldn't be for hard criminals to serve their whole sentence. The soft prisons should be for mild crimes and as a way for people who are near the end of their prison time to gradually ease into normal society. This should also be the point of leave from prisons - not "holidays" for mureders and rapists, but a way to ease into society before getting released.
    You are from a part of Europe with many forward thinking ideas on rights
    Of people etc. My sympathy is Only with the victims, I don't care about
    Prisoners and their rights. I'm old fashioned enough to think ( and indeed in the60s when the death sentence was abolished in Britain. It was abolished under the understanding
    That life would mean LIFE in prison , now with 50% remission, life can be as little as
    Seven years ! ) that we all make choices, I've chosen to work, pay my taxes and
    Be a good neighbour along with hopefully a decent member of society. If someone chooses
    To be a parasite living of their neighbours, causing heartache and harm, then I won't
    Lose any sleep if they get a few years behind bars, I can only wish it was longer.
    My thoughts are also with the victims. If we have a prison system where only a fifth of the prison inmates commit crimes after they are released, there are fewer crimes and fewer victims. A prison system that makes sure criminals stay criminals obviously creates more victims. I do support longer prison terms for the worst crimes and I want real life in prison for the most horrible crimes such as child molesters and mass murderers.
    bring back the rope , I personally cant think of anyone who was executed, and then gone on to commit
    another murder :))
    :)) I'd be happy if Life meant Life ! I remember going out with a girl and on the
    Way home , we went for a pizza. My jaw almost hit the floor when I saw who
    Was serving. A bloke who in a drunken argument had killed his mate by bashing
    His head in with a concrete block!.
    I'd have hated to be a relative of the victim and walking in to see him behind the
    Counter after what seemed like no time at all. :#
    :)) I'd be happy if Life meant Life ! I remember going out with a girl and on the
    Way home , we went for a pizza. My jaw almost hit the floor when I saw who
    Was serving. A bloke who in a drunken argument had killed his mate by bashing
    His head in with a concrete block!.
    I'd have hated to be a relative of the victim and walking in to see him behind the
    Counter after what seemed like no time at all. :#

I hope you said please and thank you when you placed your order :))
    Absolutely, I make it a point of never aggravating a homicidal maniac . :))
    bring back the rope , I personally cant think of anyone who was executed, and then gone on to commit
    another murder :))

But we do know of people who have been executed and then found innocent.
    Infact I would extend the death sentence to, ...........

Anyone wearing a track suit but not doing sport.
    Anyone who thinks "The x factor " is quality TV.
    Anyone who parks on a disabled parking place.
    Anyone who doesn't say please & Thank-you.
    Anyone talking on a Bluetooth headset, walking up to you
    as if they're talking to you.
    Anyone who keeps promising to put me on the first page
    Of Google.
    Gary Barlow. :))
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    Your'e turning into a 'grumpy old man' TP :p :))
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    What do you mean "Turning", I've been a grump old git, since my Teens ! :)) ;)
    Infact I would extend the death sentence to, ...........

Anyone wearing a track suit but not doing sport.
    Anyone who thinks "The x factor " is quality TV.
    Anyone who parks on a disabled parking place.
    Anyone who doesn't say please & Thank-you.
    Anyone talking on a Bluetooth headset, walking up to you
    as if they're talking to you.
    Anyone who keeps promising to put me on the first page
    Of Google.
    Gary Barlow. :))

I have to say you make a very good case for capital punishment .... :v

Perhaps solitary confinement for life in a mental insititution would perhaps a good solution for those grave crimes you mention in your post?