Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    For any one Kent (UK) based the annual KENT COUNTY CONSTABULARY show is on this Sunday at the police
    headquarters in Sutton road Maidstone a good day out to watch displays in Kent police tactics sadly I will not be there
    but best wishes to all the guys and girls of the force on the day :)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    So poor old Andy Murray is out of Wimbledon :# , so it's back to
    The usual Wimbledon with no British players left.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    no tennis ,no football ,is there any other games that weve invented and have been knocked out :#
    I think there's an opportunity for a load of new sports to be invented ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I think there's an opportunity for a load of new sports to be invented ! :))

Yes I think we would be good at the 100m drunk hurdles or Kebab wrestling ,
    this is where you get a 5 foot long doner kebag and basically dive in head first and eat
    could be a team effort, id prefer solo myself :)
    :)) The Binge Drinking Games ! {[]
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,637Chief of Staff
    So poor old Andy Murray is out of Wimbledon :#

Is he ? Brilliant ! Best news I've heard all day {[]
    YNWA 97
    Our four nations are supposed to be friends. ;) :))

Wherever did you get that silly idea from ? :D

I thought Scotland were going to bugger off on their own anyway ? :))
    YNWA 97
    Shame Andy is out ,bad for business , A GB win would have the tills ringing , never mind there is always next year :#
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent

Perhaps Sir Miles just dislikes Andy because he seems to have a perpetual case of the glums...rather than because he eats Haggis and has a poster of Susan Boyle on his bedroom wall! :D

Perhaps Sir Miles just dislikes Andy because he seems to have a perpetual case of the glums...rather than because he eats Haggis and has a poster of Susan Boyle on his bedroom wall! :D

No...it's the latter :))
    YNWA 97
    Well we all know Sir Miles does all those things but what does Andy Murray do ? :))
    Video of Sir Miles reaction to the news that Andy Murray had been put out of Wimbeldon. :))
    http://youtu.be/tjwpzcMckHU
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    That was Sir Miles on one of his happier days :))
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Two days of glorious sun here in sunny Kent ,after all that rain we had this certainly makes up for it
    "WIFE another Mojito and be generous with the rum " now back on the sun beds ,this is the life :D
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,819MI6 Agent
    Sometimes the weather here on the west coast of Norway reminds me of summer :D
    Most days it hasn't even rained!
    Two days of glorious sun here in sunny Kent ,after all that rain we had this certainly makes up for it

You are lucky ! It's raining heavily here ! I'm always being told I'm in the wrong county :o
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:

You are lucky ! It's raining heavily here ! I'm always being told I'm in the wrong county :o

apparently it hit 28 today :D I did get a nice tan though :p
    Sir Miles wrote:

apparently it hit 28 today :D I did get a nice tan though :p

Warmest day of the year - apparently !

I hope you didn't burn :D
    YNWA 97
    A couple of warm days ? The hose pipe ban can't be far away. :))
    Happy 4th July to all of our American agents ,hope you all have a great family day, with lots of Bar-B-Qs beers, sunshine,
    fireworks ,oh god I just wish I was back on the inter coastal waterway, B-)
    {[] We get a new aircraft carrier today HMS Queen Elizabeth, and we get
    The planes for it in 2018 ! :# more brilliant joined up thinking from our
    Fantastic politicians. :))
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Additionally the second aircraft carrier will very likely be sold immediately - I guess for 50% of the building cost :D

But it's really nitpicky from you... Who needs planes on an aircraft carrier? :)) :)) :))
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Ah!, Britain is becoming the world's " Pound land " :))
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    Just noticed this subtle logo addition to the forum web address
    Screen_shot_2014_07_04_at_14_35_05.jpg
    -{
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    Just noticed this subtle logo addition to the forum web address
    Screen_shot_2014_07_04_at_14_35_05.jpg
    -{

Indeed - I noticed Si has popped back, I know he has 'other things' in he pipeline...it's all about having the time I think -{
    YNWA 97
    Any American members watched " The 100 " it looks like TV's answer to
    The Hunger Games. Just wonder if it had any good reviews ?
  • samurai4114samurai4114 Alberta, CanadaPosts: 129MI6 Agent
    Any American members watched " The 100 " it looks like TV's answer to
    The Hunger Games. Just wonder if it had any good reviews ?

I myself haven't seen it, but a few of my buddies have and said it was really, really good. Now these are just 18-19 year-olds, but they have watched a lot of shows and movies and usually have a good barometer of quality so there you go. Maybe just proceed with caution :)) -{
    I've been hitting the shopping channels again, couldn't resist this bargain.
    A Fuji x-e1 with 16-50mm & 50-230mm lenses, camera bag and memory card
    All for £499, believe me that's a price no one could refuse :)) a saving of around
    £400 , well that's how I'm going to justify it. :D