Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,573Chief of Staff
    I saw the presentation on that camera...looked good enough, but probably way beyond what the average person needs...so many different cameras out there nowadays...
    YNWA 97
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Agreed, it's not a point and shoot, but it's been getting outstanding
    Reviews. Some even say the sensor on it is almost as good as a full
    Frame camera.
    This is on top of me buying a Sony A7 kit, now I just have to figure out
    How I'm going to pay for them ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Starting next Monday at 21:00 on channel four, Becoming a Royal Marine Commando !
    I love these type of shows and as a teen I did send off for a brochure about joining them. :D
    Sadly it looked awfully tough, so I became a decorator instead. :)) but I'm sure I'd have
    Made a great Marine. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Starting next Monday at 21:00 on channel four, Becoming a Royal Marine Commando !
    I love these type of shows and as a teen I did send off for a brochure about joining them. :D
    Sadly it looked awfully tough, so I became a decorator instead. :)) but I'm sure I'd have
    Made a great Marine. :))

If you combined both careers, you would have been the highly decorated Marine in the force. :o
    I'd want big lapels and loads of gold braid. :))
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-28194514

Dogs are freaking amazing ! {[]

Sniffer dog finds child abuse images.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-28194514

Dogs are freaking amazing ! {[]

Sniffer dog finds child abuse images.

Amazing story...but if you read it all it does say that they aren't convinced dogs can differentiate between USB's and a TV remote ! It all helps though...
    YNWA 97
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Back on my Feet fully again now, and the GF is having the Cravings (Cornflakes) Ill be back on here fully now so you can all put up with me once again :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Good to see you AlphaOmegaSin. Things've been awfully dull 'round here. I hope we're going to see some gratuitous sex and violence ! :)) {[]
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Nothing new then :)) -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Saw a joke today which made me smile ....

'When abroad, James Bond is known as +44 07 ?' :p
    :)) ;)
    Speaking of jokes.
    I'm listening to a great new comedy on BBC radio 4, " It's a fair cop " with ex policeman
    Alfie Moore. Asking the public what they'd do in situations, :)) I learned that you
    Can steal gas but you can't steal electricity. :D
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,324Chief of Staff
    I caught that show too, TP. Good stuff!
    Speaking of jokes.
    I learned that you Can steal gas but you can't steal electricity. :D

You can actually.

Abstracting Electricty, S13 Theft Act 1968.

So you better go and detach those cables from your neighbours box pronto :)) :))
    I remember him being on a TV show to find the next 'big' comedian...it was hosted by Justin Manford...he struggled mostly but did a storming set when he was talking about his police work...glad to hear he's making it -{
    YNWA 97
    Two other bits of info today...it's illegal to sell haggis in America - which isn't classed as a food ! - and you also can't buy Kinder eggs there ! You can still buy your automatic weapons though :s :))
    YNWA 97
    Well the kinder egg toy can be a choking hazard ! On the other
    Hand Guns are perfectly safe ! :)) Although I do agree with Haggis
    Not being food, ( the one I tried was horrible ) :D
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Two other bits of info today...it's illegal to sell haggis in America - which isn't classed as a food ! - and you also can't buy Kinder eggs there ! You can still buy your automatic weapons though :s :))

So what would happen if someone sold Kinder eggs at gun point?
    I seem to remember being told that stealing a dead body wasn't a crime, what
    you'd be charged for is stealing the shroud it was in !
    Now I don't know how true this is but I'll be able to let you know next week when
    My case is up! :))
    I seem to remember being told that stealing a dead body wasn't a crime, what
    you'd be charged for is stealing the shroud it was in !
    Now I don't know how true this is but I'll be able to let you know next week when
    My case is up! :))

That does explain all those really quiet regulars who perch themselves stoically at the end of the bar in "The Silencer and Bra Strap"
    :)) :)) :))
    That's the misty-eyed fan club ! ;)
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Two other bits of info today...it's illegal to sell haggis in America - which isn't classed as a food !

I've never been able to bring myself to try haggis.

I eat black pudding, which is probably worse but haggis ... :s
    Black pudding is wonderful and part of my national dish !
    " The Ulster Fry " :)) or a heart attack on a plate :D
    White pudding is lovely too. ;)
    White pudding is lovely too. ;)

What on earth is white pudding ??
    I think it's black pudding that's covered in mold. I had it once in the S&BS.
    Sir Miles wrote:

So what would happen if someone sold Kinder eggs at gun point?

Not sure, but people have been prosecuted for smuggling them in from Canada :D
    YNWA 97
    :))
    White pudding is the same as black pudding but without the blood. ;)
    Over here it's considered vegetation food, in the same way a salad
    Is cold chips !. :))
    Lady Rose wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Two other bits of info today...it's illegal to sell haggis in America - which isn't classed as a food !

I've never been able to bring myself to try haggis.

I eat black pudding, which is probably worse but haggis ... :s

I've never had haggis either...but black pudding is delicious - the best are from the North West of England !
    YNWA 97
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    If any AJBers get a chance to visit the North East, i recommend a dish called Pinaculty. A type of hotpot.
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"