Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Do you think they've read it and you've given them Ideas ? :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Do you think they've read it and you've given them Ideas ? :))

I don't know, but I did hear some sparrows tweeting in the garden ?
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    :)) :)) :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,299MI6 Agent
    "What's on the telly ?"

"A penguin !"

(Monthy Python)
    Thought it was interesting today when President Obama said he hoped Scotland
    Would stay with Britain. This must mean that America has seen the error of its
    Ways and will soon be coming back to be a part of the Empire :)) and not before
    Time ! ;) :p
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,842MI6 Agent
    "We can neither confirm nor deny that this is our first tweet."

CIA's first official tweet :))
    Has MI6 started to tweet, or do they still not exist. ;) :))
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,690Chief of Staff
    Has MI6 started to tweet, or do they still not exist. ;) :))

I think they tweeted that they didn't exist :s :D
    YNWA 97
    At least the NSA don't have to teeet. As they are already inside everyone's computers ! :))
    did any one see the programme on TV last night about elephants ,starring Mark Evans him of (a car,bike .plane ect is born )
    now what he had to do with the elephants meat and two veg was to say the least different :))
    me again (oh no they cry) in yesterdays paper there was a write up on the golden eye estate ,about it been refurbed ect
    and what it has to offer ,but it costs $2,500.00 per night to stay there , :s
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-27825562

Harrison Ford injured on star wars set at Pinewood studios.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-27825562

Harrison Ford injured on star wars set at Pinewood studios.

did he damage his Hans :) (bad joke bad joke)
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Use the Force....

Oh wait
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Use the Force....

Oh wait
    use the crutches more likely :)
    But of all the Girly injuries, "I've hurt my ankle " :))
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    "I've got a bad feeling about this..." Perhaps he fell over a walking carpet? :D
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    Harrison duck someone shouted ,its Harrison Ford actually ,(I don't get this British sense of humour he thought)
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,842MI6 Agent
    edited June 2014
    Earlier I have told you about normal Norwegian activities such as 24-hour direct TV broadcast of people knitting or nearly everyone taking to the streets wearing national costumes and waving flags. But we do weird stuff too! Today I attended the unveiling of a statue of a toad the size of a small car. A few years ago a road was buildt that cut off probably the largest toad colony in Northern Europe from the lake where they like to lay their eggs. Local activists lobbied for saving the toads and got their way. Seven tunnels were made under the road for the toads to cross safely. The tunnels cost quite a lot of money and believe it or not, no other tunnels buildt for toads are known to exist.

The artist in his studio:
    padde%20serie.jpg

The entrances of some of the toad tunnels can be seen on the left of the road:

img_7312.jpg
    That's amazing, I'll show it to the GF later. Might cheer her up a bit -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Watched trooping the colour today (never miss it ) at least its one thing us Brits can do very well :D
    I see I was overlooked again :# I'm starting to think
    I'll never get my CBE. :)) well any kind of Honda would do. :))
    Give me Public Transport any Day :))
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Watched trooping the colour today (never miss it ) at least its one thing us Brits can do very well :D

I love all the pomp and circumstance !

I also love Jack Daniels ...
    Yes it's always a good show, watched the changing of the guard on a weekend break. :D
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,299MI6 Agent
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A3Z13XQDio

You're welcome........ohhhhh yeah , DIG IT !!

:))
    Finishing off today on my epic redecoration exercise, totally repainted the house
    and repapered the living room, off with the wife tomorrow for curtains, cushions
    etc. With new settees arriving any time soon, What is the reason for all this you
    Might ask ?
    Well apparently it's for my daughters up coming "Prom ", and her date for the night.
    As I've pointed out to my wife, " So I'm doing all this to impress some 17 year old Boy ? " :))
    Will you interrogate him? Make sure he's good enough for your Daughter? :))
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,505Chief of Staff
    TP as Robert de Niro rather than Terry-Thomas? :)
    AOS, NO ONE .......is good enough for my daughter !!!!!! :))
    Barbel, I will point out to him that several of my mates are
    Into hunting etc, so a gun can easily be found, ..... If needed. :D