Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    I'd pay millions if after an argument I'd be allowed still to share a bed with her {:)
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,796MI6 Agent
    I have fond memories of spending a night here:

afp000715374-bHOZpUqVrw.jpg

There were three levels of sleeping bunks and we slept in the bottom two. The next morning the top bunk was covererd in snow. We were forbidden to go to the outhouse during the night because of the risk of walking off the cliff, Wile E Coyote-style. So we peed in a bucket on the first floor. I remember vividly the hissing sound from the bucket when people relieved themself in the "toilet". Someone had to break the ice in the bucket to empty it the next morning. So if anyone wants to enter into a pissing contest on this subject .... :))
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    {[] That's Olympic class peeing ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I think many married men know the coldest of all colds, after an argument
    In bed with your other half. You can feel the ice cold spread across. :))
    ( I'm sure it's the same with Girlfriend/ Boyfriends )

A few Weeks ago 8-)

That's why I tell the GF never to have more then a couple of Wines

:))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    edited September 2014
    {[] That's Olympic class peeing ! :))
    since yoou live South of were I live (I'm guessing - nearly everyone does :D ) I'll explain the hissing sound. Several people had relieved themself earlier in the night, so at the bottom of the bucket was some very cold urine. When my body temperate pee was added ... the rest is chemistry :))

Now, let's stop talking piss!
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    yes, everytime that AJB gets educational, Sir Miles closes the topic :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    ..... So you have to break the ice before you can " extract the urine " :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Just sitting watching a documentary on Prince Harry and apparently
    It's him we have to thank for the Queen doing the James Bond jump
    At the opening of the Olympics. As he talked her into it. {[]
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    Gottfried John has died. May he rest in peace.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    I've seen a few films and TV shows, showing how in Russia they built
    A few American / British town sets for training of spies etc. So I was
    Wondering if anything similar was done in the US or Britain, building
    a little part of Russia for training ?
    Or are these stories simply an urban myth ?

There is a place we (the police) used to go in Romney Marsh ,Kent to train it was also used by the Army,
    basically it was a replica of a Belfast suburb , there was rows of terraced houses with furniture in them ,beds tables,
    chairs sofas ect cars parked ,green houses in the gardens you get the idea,on the sides of the houses were painted those typical I.R.A murals (quite scary) the traffic lights worked, there was a chip shop too, (no chips just the shop) :))
    we all met up in this massive aircraft hanger for our briefing and our duty doggy bags ,that contained the usual assortment
    of school packed lunch goodies , on the walls of this hanger were lots of biggish photos/pictures of various I.R.A, men,that had been K.I.A, by our boys , there was one picture of this guy that was completely machine gunned in half ,
    then these big double hanger doors would open ,and the first thing you saw was this massive mural of this I.R.A guy holding his Armalite ,(oh sheeeeetttt ) welcome to Belfast :#
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    http://www.nme.com/news/gary-barlow/79546

Gary Barlow has tweeted he's sorry about the "reports" of his Tax Avoidance.
    I'm sure he is, if it hadn't of been Reported, he wouldn't of Paid any ! :)) :)) :))
    Smut Git, cant stand him X-(
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    X-( Neither can I, ( he should give back his award, he got it for charity - The same
    Charity that was set up to "Avoid" the tax ) perhaps if a few rich bast*rds actually
    Paid some tax, then the NHS etc wouldn't need charity donations ! X-(
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    X-( Neither can I, ( he should give back his award, he got it for charity - The same
    Charity that was set up to "Avoid" the tax ) perhaps if a few rich bast*rds actually
    Paid some tax, then the NHS etc wouldn't need charity donations ! X-(

I do have an issue with this in that if Government got its act together and sorted out their laws it wouldn't have to be a 'moral' issue at all and celebs and enormous companies would pay what they should be.

In the case of celebs, non of them are accountants. I'm pretty sure if I sat there with an accountant and they said ' we have a way of saving you shed loads of money? ' and I said 'is it legal?' , the answer was 'yes' I'd be signing on the dotted line.

Non of us pay more tax than we have to and are quick enough to notice if we've paid too much.

There should not be any loop holes or avoidance schemes but it's gone on for years and governments have never done anything about it.

Celebs and anyone with money for that matter, have always had charity foundations etc as ways of paying tax. It's nothing new.
    Sadly NO government will ever sort out the tax laws. As most politicians
    Are very wealthy ( didn't one step down because he couldn't live on 140k)
    They need loop holes to hide their money too.
    I just dislike how one celeb is named by the PM, yet his old mate, election
    Helper and large donator to the Conservative party, doesn't get a mention X-(
    Yet he's on Children in need bleating away about the rest of us ( many on Min wage)
    Should dig deep to help. As he swans off to his Bentley, to some tax haven. 8-)
    That's what annoys me most, the sheer hypocrisy of him ! At least some of the others
    Named don't try and act as if they're the new Princess Diana.

Not only that but he writes some old sentimental crap that's so sickly sweet
    Even Barry Manilow wouldn't touch it. :))
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    That's what annoys me most, the sheer hypocrisy of him ! At least some of the others

That I can't argue with.

I happen to like some of that sentimental crap ;%

I take it you wouldn't be impressed if he did the next Bond theme :)) :))
    I'm sorry Lady Rose, he's just one of those people I'd put
    My boot through the TV if he's on. :))
    Ah! Modern Britain . :))
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29053978
    Victims asked to investigate crime themselves :))
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    Ah! Modern Britain . :))
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29053978
    Victims asked to investigate crime themselves :))

An ideal opportunity for a new ITV 4 programme 'Celebrity C.S.I.'
    And this weeks episode see's Keith Lemon investigating a House Burglary, and Greg Wallace investigating a Shed Theft, presented by Ant and Dec
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    :)) Brilliant idea, It has BAFTA written all over it. :D
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    :)) Brilliant idea, It has BAFTA written all over it. :D

it's got something written all over it ...... but it's not BAFTA :D
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    That useful four letter word, again. :))
    Sadly NO government will ever sort out the tax laws. As most politicians
    Are very wealthy ( didn't one step down because he couldn't live on 140k)
    They need loop holes to hide their money too.
    I just dislike how one celeb is named by the PM, yet his old mate, election
    Helper and large donator to the Conservative party, doesn't get a mention X-(
    Yet he's on Children in need bleating away about the rest of us ( many on Min wage)
    Should dig deep to help. As he swans off to his Bentley, to some tax haven. 8-)

Any system is never safe from corruption, no matter if it's in the government or the private sector. Still, I doubt many politicians in my country go into politics for the money. Many of our MP's actually earned less after they came to parliament. They get a very short leach too: one party leader had to step down after renting out a cottage on her property. The mayor of Oslo got into trouble for paying someone to paint his house without reporting it to the tax authorities. But I guess there are some bad eggs.

Did you know Pakistani politicians have never paid taxes? They are supposed to, but they never have ....
    In the UK compared to the average worker Politicians earn plenty, then go
    On to jobs in the big banks and other industries, ( after all they did big favours
    For these institutions, when in power ) .
    One example would be how the Government came to power with the aim of
    Bringing in a minimum price for alcohol. When in power and having some talks
    With the drinks industry ( big contributors to the Conservative party ) surprisingly
    After these meetings all thoughts of a minimum price were forgotten. :))
    Although this could just be a coincidence 8-) it goes against all medical advice
    And what the Alcohol charities want.
    I know you respect your politicians, but to me they're all on the fiddle, out for what
    They can get and are basically all scumbags. :)) ( I'm very cynical :D )
  • Ammo08Ammo08 Missouri, USAPosts: 387MI6 Agent
    my left arm is in a brace so capitals tonite. we used to have to spend days on the missile sites in Wyoming living out of a pickup truck and eating c-rations ...cold, windy and miserable....we had chemical toilets, little cardboard boxes with a sawdust like powder at the bottom...misery was everywhere....we sometimes though a nuclear attack would be nice so we could feel warmth for a few milliseconds.... :))

we heated our c-rations by poking a hole in the top of the can with our bayonet and putting it on the manifold of the dodge power wagon trucks we drove..the hard crackers we dubbed john wayne crackers because we were sure they would stop bullets...but we always got 3 cigarettes and a book of matches....also, the peaches could be coaxed to ferment if it was warm..we called it missile juice..

in regards to your politicians, I'm so tired of all of ours...every cotton-picking one of them,,
    "I don't know if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who mean it."-Mark Twain
    'Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.'- Benny Hill (1924-1992)
    Wyoming is near the Canadian Border isn't it? :))
    Hard to think that I've been here since 2012 :s
    :)) Yes, the years fly past so quickly. ;)
    In your case, yes ;)
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,691MI6 Agent
    I've been here since 2003 (with a little holiday in between!) It's true what they say: "No-one ever leaves the AJB!" :))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).