Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    'Then Mayday throws you across the Seats'

:))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,692MI6 Agent
    'Then Mayday throws you across the Seats'

I like the rough stuff...if the woman's right... :))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    On no time at all. You'll be a grumpy old git.
    Like the rest of us ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,692MI6 Agent
    On no time at all. You'll be a grumpy old git.
    Like the rest of us ! :))

I'm nearly 30 so I guess that qualifies as old nowadays in our youth-obsessed culture?! :))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    I'm a grumpy old Git now at 23 :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent
    Ammo08 wrote:
    my left arm is in a brace so capitals tonite. we used to have to spend days on the missile sites in Wyoming living out of a pickup truck and eating c-rations ...cold, windy and miserable....we had chemical toilets, little cardboard boxes with a sawdust like powder at the bottom...misery was everywhere....we sometimes though a nuclear attack would be nice so we could feel warmth for a few milliseconds.... :))

we heated our c-rations by poking a hole in the top of the can with our bayonet and putting it on the manifold of the dodge power wagon trucks we drove..the hard crackers we dubbed john wayne crackers because we were sure they would stop bullets...but we always got 3 cigarettes and a book of matches....also, the peaches could be coaxed to ferment if it was warm..we called it missile juice..

in regards to your politicians, I'm so tired of all of ours...every cotton-picking one of them,,

In hindsight one tends to remember the best times from the military service, but you remind me of how it was much of the time: The freezing cold, the monotny, the almost total lack of female company, the lack of personal space and freedom, the bad food. I remember standing guard at night in the cold knowing full well there was no opposing force on that exercise and thinking I would never complain again after leaving the military. Obviously I didn't stop complaining after I left, but it makes me think.
    Watching the trailer for the latest Lian Neeson movie, it looks the same
    Old stuff he's been putting out for the last few years :#
    I wish he'd occasionally do the odd film were he does a bit of Acting.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • dr. evan-gelistdr. evan-gelist SheffieldPosts: 398MI6 Agent
    Has anyone noticed the amount of bond actors in the a team tv series?
    "You're in the wrong business... leave it to the professionals!"
    James Bond- Licence To Kill
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    We had O.H.M.S on TV last night here in the smoke :) so I whizzed up a stir fry , chicken,bamboo shoots, ginger,mange tout,baby corn, noodles ect washed down with cold beer , ahhh life is sometimes good to me :)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    DAF Tonight -{
    DAF Tonight -{

I just saw that ,but its on at the same time as people you've never heard of in the big brother house,
    which means my wife has total control of the TV remote :(
    :( TCP does the Trick -{
    DAF Tonight -{

Chicken Tonight, AS? :))
    Got the Flat to myself Tonight -{ Dominoes it is :))
    Got the Flat to myself Tonight -{ Dominoes it is :))

Watching Thunderball by any chance then?! :))
    I prefer a Pussy Galore ;)
    I prefer a Pussy Galore ;)

Is that a meat dish? :p
    Nope, a Fish Dish :v
    Nope, a Fish Dish :v

That rhymes! Well done! :))
    I'm a Poet and I didn't :)) know it
    I'm a Poet and I didn't :)) know it

"Poems were made by fools like me;
    but only God can make a tree..."

(Joyce Kilmer). :) -{
    apparently, more people watched the big bake off show,than watched England play Norway.Now I know England are boring,
    but that takes the biscuit ho ho. :)) . Please note ive not attached any blame to the Norwegian team here :) .
    Didn't they take England's ball out of the fridge too early ?
    well at least we can look forward to England playing the Swiss . I think I will watch paint dry that day instead.
    Football is boring period. I...er...much prefer cricket. :))
    Wome's beach vollyball -{ it's the only sport :D

Im more of a polo man my self. Smiths lawn, Pimms, panama hat,treading in at half time.Hoping the polo ball doesn't go
    through ones windscreen :) . Failing that monkey tennis.
    Women's beach vollyball -{ it's the only sport :D
    Women's beach vollyball -{ it's the only sport :D

ahh womens beach volleyball. I did catch a game on Cable beach once, luckily had the trusty panama hat with me ?.
    nudge nudge wink wink say no more.

Im more of a polo man my self. Smiths lawn, Pimms, panama hat,treading in at half time.Hoping the polo ball doesn't go
    through ones windscreen :) . Failing that monkey tennis.

And croquet too, yes?

You taught John Prescott everything he knows, right?!:

prectt_468x239.jpg