Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    {[] nice to have you back -{
    I know I had withdrawal symptoms when my broadband went down. :#
    It's amazing how you get used to it. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Yes, Me and the GF have suffered withdrawal Symptoms after loosing Internet before :#
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    Yes. Going to youtube London's Burning episodes later on. Missed doing that.
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    I heard from my contacts in the fuzz, that they are going to film the avengers at the MET police training centre at Hendon,
    (which is in north west London for those of you unfamiliar with Londons layout )
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-28929167
    Lead Zeppelin win best guitar riff. With "Whole lotta love " -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    I heard from my contacts in the fuzz, that they are going to film the avengers at the MET police training centre at Hendon,
    (which is in north west London for those of you unfamiliar with Londons layout )

They've been and gone my friend ....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2695773/Chris-Hemsworth-shows-biceps-filming-Avengers-Age-Ultron.html
    I am both fascinated and concerned by Gary Busey on Big Brother ....

They showed ' Under Siege' the other day. can't believe it's the same guy.

Don't do drugs kids ... ( or ride motorcycles without helmets either :# ) !
    It like seeing the latest pictures of poor old Gazza. :#
    So sad, to see.
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    So sad, to see.

Indeed, we really don't want him to end up like George Best. :#
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Sadly yes, I was thinking of George Best. :# another brilliant
    Talent but with an " addiction " problem. Thankfully my only
    Addiction is Bond and buying camera gear.
    My Addiction is also Bond related Material and collecting Music -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    So sad, to see.

Indeed, we really don't want him to end up like George Best. :#

At this rate I think its inevitable. He looks shocking and like Best, no amount of rehab seems to be helping :#
    Sadly some people seem to have a "self destruct" button, which they
    Seem unable to stop ! :#
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    edited August 2014
    Sadly some people seem to have a "self destruct" button, which they
    Seem unable to stop ! :#

Yes, self-destruction is the downside to the story of fame and fortune. What a pity that it so often ends that way...leaving nothing but ashes. :#
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Lady Rose wrote:
    I am both fascinated and concerned by Gary Busey on Big Brother ....

They showed ' Under Siege' the other day. can't believe it's the same guy.

Don't do drugs kids ... ( or ride motorcycles without helmets either :# ) !

that crash was in 1988 ,he had a cancerous tumour removed from his sinus in 97 ,
    I don t know much about Gary , but I personaly thought his condition was recent , ie a couple of years ago
    but even so its still a shame that he is affected by his surgery he is still a great bloke :) :)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,796MI6 Agent
    {[] great vid.
    This should really go in the YouTube thread I suppose but hey ...

Best 'ice bucket challenge' I've seen ... 2 yrs old does it, but my, the language :))

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nQT31Noq1eE
    :)) they're lovely at that age.
    Or rather, ther're fu*king lovely at that age :))
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) :))

One of the reasons why we don't have kids :)) :)) :))
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    This is terrible, Last year we had the whole "Custard-gate" affair Now this .......
    http://home.bt.com/entertainment/tv/tvnews/bake-off-stars-wade-into-bingate-11363929199385

Bake Off stars wade into 'Bingate' The Great British Bake Off's Sue Perkins and Paul Hollywood have tried to calm the show's fans after contestant Iain Watters hurled his Baked Alaska into the bin.
    Lady Rose wrote:
    This should really go in the YouTube thread I suppose but hey ...

Best 'ice bucket challenge' I've seen ... 2 yrs old does it, but my, the language :))

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nQT31Noq1eE

I've taken down their details and am going to pass them on to Social Services...! :))
    First time for me, I'm bidding on eBay for a camera Kit, into the last
    Half hour, it's really exciting ! I could get hooked. :))
    Deserves to be it's own Bond :))
  • Ammo08Ammo08 Missouri, USAPosts: 387MI6 Agent
    Since you British drive on the left, do you also bear to the left when using a staircase? I honestly don't remember..
    "I don't know if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who mean it."-Mark Twain
    'Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.'- Benny Hill (1924-1992)
    I just kick anyone out of my way, that works for me. ;) :D
    This is terrible, Last year we had the whole "Custard-gate" affair Now this .......
    http://home.bt.com/entertainment/tv/tvnews/bake-off-stars-wade-into-bingate-11363929199385

Bake Off stars wade into 'Bingate' The Great British Bake Off's Sue Perkins and Paul Hollywood have tried to calm the show's fans after contestant Iain Watters hurled his Baked Alaska into the bin.

I only tune into 'Bake Off' occasionally but last nights was a corker!

Diane should hold her head in shame ... Or be lined up as a Bond villain :))
    Talking of Bond Villains ...

I love the new Jaguar advert ... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bls1KKDwmo
    Yes it is VERY good ! {[] I think it was supperdaddy who suggested
    Mark Strong, as a possible new Blofeld ? I think he'd be perfect. -{
    (Mark Strong that is, not Supperdaddy ) :))

Also I've heard on the news that the lady involved has pulled out of
    The competition on " Medical grounds".
    On a side not, I was outbid for the camera kit. :#