Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Lady Rose wrote:
    German court agrees to end bribery trial of Formula 1 boss Bernie Ecclestone in exchange for $100m payment from him.

God, I love irony :))

The irony is that the banker, who was subject to Bernies bribery went to jail - for 8 years! X-(
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    That's amazing :)) European Courts the best money can buy. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,296MI6 Agent
    To not ask de Niro when you have the chance is stupid imo......so many fakes but at least you'd know it's legit.

Paid 300 for his resume , expensive but it's rare as hen's teeth.
    :)) maybe I just know stupid people, as I've another mate who was
    A projectionist for a multiplex who had a chat with Liam Neeson and
    His late wife and didn't want to spoil the mood by asking for an autograph
    either. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Lady Rose wrote:
    German court agrees to end bribery trial of Formula 1 boss Bernie Ecclestone in exchange for $100m payment from him.

God, I love irony :))

I heard that on the breakfast news on the tv so id just woke up (oh my head I drunk what? last night )
    any way I heard German court say to BE ,Look Mr Eccelstone you are hear on bribery charges ,but if you pay us
    shed loads of cash we wont prosecute you (because we will all be living in the Caymen islands )by then ,
    im sorry I know im not the sharpest pencil in the box but this 8-)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    If you have enough money, you can buy your way out of anything ! :#
    The law, is only for controlling " The masses" not " The elite" :))
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Treating myself to a Packet of Orange Digestives :)
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Hey I've only started using my new Bond aftershave and already I'm getting results.
    as this Email from this morning proves. :))
    I am Mercy Gaillard. I'm 22 years old girl. From Haiti to North America (Caribbean). I am in Senegal.
    There is no distance too far between friends, for friendship gives wings to the heart.
    A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to bring you joy and laughter. So, I will treasure the friendship between us.
    I saw your email address and decided to contact you. I have a proposition i think you would be interested in.I would really like to get in touch with you as I believe it can be mutually beneficial.

Please reply me at my private email address, so that we can exchange photos and tell you all about me.
    I am expecting your mail.
    Go for it Mate :)) -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Time to send off my photo of Henry Cavill again. :v :))
    Never thought that you were that ugly :))
    On top of that Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs emailed me to tell me
    I'm owed a Big Tax rebate. :)) , So this is turing out to be a great day. :))
    Although I seem to be owed a rebate most weeks. ;)
    Is it addressed to the 'Royal College Of Arms' ? :))
    Just read that Dame Judi has come out in favour of a "No" vote for Scotland.
    So we have M and Bond ( Sir Sean ) on opposing sides. :))
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    35 years ago today Brighton Council voted to set a side a 200yd area for nudists.
    A great place to hang out .... So I've been told :D
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    ..... The nearby bushes are very comfortable. ;)
    'One in the bush is worth two in the hand' :)
    I need two hands to hold my big one !....... Big lens that is :))
    35 years ago today Brighton Council voted to set a side a 200yd area for nudists.
    A great place to hang out .... So I've been told :D

I did wander onto a nudist beach by mistake once (cape Verde ) and to be honest it wasn't full of beautifull people
    as one would imagine, rather the opposite ,it was full of old hippy Euro types with beer bellies grey hair with beards,piles,
    saggy bums and that was just the women :)) so my wife and I beat a hasty retreat back to the safety of our resort
    and ordered a stiff drink (well it was the only stiff thing shed seen that morning) :))
    " I did wander onto a nudist beach by mistake ... " yea,
    we all believe that !....... Mistake :))

no its true this beach in Boa vista is about 10km long , we went for a walk (I said WALK TP) to get rid of our massive breakfast, and we saw this bloke standing ankle deep in the surf ,and my wife said ,oohh I don't think much of that mans
    swimming trunks (,more like a bloody elephants trunks :)) )so had to beat a hasty retreat , wives can be so cruel :#
    edited August 2014
    I can't begin to describe what I have seen on nudist beaches :o
    But most it was at least aged 70 and over :#
    And one incident that involved a pink Lilo :o
    My only experience, was people trying to pull me back into the Sea,
    Calling out " He's beached !" :))

Watched a documentary one night on nudism, and agree No beautiful
    People there :# It looked as if an old peoples home had let all the
    Residents out for the day ....... Starkers ! :))
    This Week is going to be horrible I think :#
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent

Yeah, I believe in the 'mistake' theory after watching how you have been 'dressed up'

image1.jpg
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    :)) :)) :))
    Shes coming Home tomorrow, I've promised to put on a nice Tea for her. Cheer us up a bit -{
    -{ , hopefully you can have a little time together.
    My only experience, was people trying to pull me back into the Sea,
    Calling out " He's beached !" :))

Watched a documentary one night on nudism, and agree No beautiful
    People there :# It looked as if an old peoples home had let all the
    Residents out for the day ....... Starkers ! :))

exactly :#
    http://www.key103.co.uk/news/uk-and-world/20140811-seagal-plays-at-gig-for-pro-russian-separatists/

I see Steven Seagal is a good mate of the dictator Putin, playing at a gig in support
    of him !