Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,692MI6 Agent
    http://www.key103.co.uk/news/uk-and-world/20140811-seagal-plays-at-gig-for-pro-russian-separatists/

I see Steven Seagal is a good mate of the dictator Putin, playing at a gig in support
    of him !

"East Meets West - Hard Men of the World unite!" :))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Or one dictator and one dick head , :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,692MI6 Agent
    Or one dictator and one dick head , :))

If you prefer that, yes. :))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    :)) I don't have your legal training SM, I call a spade a foooking shovel ! :)) ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    :)) I don't have your legal training SM, I call a spade a foooking shovel ! :)) ;)

Well, I'm sadly only a Law graduate still looking for suitable work after five years, although I am in employment currently.
    {[] glad to hear it, I was amazed watching a programme on, graduates. How many
    Lawyers, vets etc either only got low paid work or no work at all !
    Yes, I work in retail (have for nearly twelve years since the age of 17-18, part-time and full-time) and I get minimum wage pay of £6.31 per hour which is a real pittance.
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    Watched the Simpsons episode You Only Move Twice. Love this one, loads of Bond references in it. :007)
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    'My Ass is for sitting, not for kissing'
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    "Ingenious isn't it Mr Bont?" "Shcorpio you're totally mad!" :))
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    caught an episode of KOJAK today, funny but I didn't really dig Kojak when it origanaly came out ,but now I think its one of the best cop shows ever made,anyway during a chase through one of NYC many subway station ,Detective Crocker played by Kevin Dobson, slides down the bit in the middle of the up/down escalator in pre Skyfall style , I just wonder ?
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    For me anything with Telly is COOL! {[]
    My new Laptop arrived today -{ now to get to grips with Windows8.1 :#
    Technology and old People ey? 8-)
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Yes, It's great. I don't have to wait for the valves to heat up now. :))
    That's a Plus :))
    I've read so many stories of people hating windows 8.1, yet so far
    It seems fine to me. Use it in the old desktop format, and everything
    Seems OK. Not as big a learning curve as I thought. :))
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent
    Tell me this: how on Earth do you print something from Windows 8.1? :s
    :)) All I need is a Bit of Photo editing ;) Nothing more. So sadly haven't a clue. :#

http://youtu.be/HT-tMnyHnYY
    Calling ALL Thunderbirds Fans !
    http://home.bt.com/entertainment/tv/tvnews/pike-go-for-thunderbirds-series-11363927495647

Pike: Go for Thunderbirds series
    Rosamund Pike has said she can't believe she is voicing Lady Penelope after being a Thunderbirds fan as a child.
    I don't know if any one watches Frasier (starring Kelsey Grammer) but in this mornings episode
    Frasier and Niles are in a bar with their dad ,Martin he, is trying to cheer them up there is a piano player in the bar
    he only knows how to play 3 tunes ,happy birthday to you ,god bless America and Goldfinger,
    well you've guessed it Martin gets him to play the GF theme tune ,and Frasier and Niles very reluctantly are dragged into the singing with their dad ,to their initial embarrassment ,but soon get into it and all three end up belting out the GF song rather badly
    well I thought it was funny :)
    I watch it on my Days off -{ Cracking Show
    Fantastic, well written and funny show. -{
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    I think 'Frasier ' would rate as my favourite TV show EVER !!

Loved everything about it. The writing is unmatched and the actors just perfect. "Niles Crane' probably one of my all time favourite characters too.

No matter how many times I see them they always laugh.
    Kelsey Grammer as Sideshow Bob never fails to make me Laugh :))
    Frasier also shows that the public don't have to be talked down to.
    It's a very sophisticated, witty show with plenty of brilliant word play. -{
    I've just found a neat bit of softwear on my new snazzy, cheap laptop.
    Cyberlink power director 10 ( video editing & publishing ) so I can get
    Round to making my great movie :))
    Can I be in it? Or Don't I want to know? :))
    I'm still at the negotiation stage. :))
    My movies are epics like " Day at the zoo" and " Day at the seaside " :D
    was walking down Bond street last week (wife bought yet another bloody Louis Vuitton bag)and out side Sotherbys was this fabulous fleet of black cars ,headed up by this tricked out black roller ,followed by a black Lambo ,and severalblack Range Rovers,
    looked straight out of a Bond film ,Mr Big goes shopping for SPECTER 8-) the thing that caught my eye was all the number plates were a variation of S7 UNT,turns out they are owned by Mr James Stunt, aka husband of one of Bernie Ecclestones daughters,
    very impressive ,sometimes reality is more real than fiction,