Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    It's a Relief to have your own Kitchen and not having to share with more then one other Person :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    :)) It's the simple things in life ......... {[]
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Yes -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,617Chief of Staff

A little bit of info before I click the link would be nice...and courteous...
    YNWA 97
    I see the navy seal who killed Bin Laden has come forward. I thought he'd
    Still want to keep his identity secret.There's still plenty of crazy followers out
    there, who I assume don't like him very much.
    Although I think it's insulting that he's not getting a full military pension, I'm
    Sure the politicians who send these brave men out, make certain Their pensions
    Are paid. :#
    Taxed the Car today, very easy under the new system, enter your code and away you go. -{
    it's going to be odd not seeing them on windscreens anymore. :))
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    Taxed the Car today, very easy under the new system, enter your code and away you go. -{
    it's going to be odd not seeing them on windscreens anymore. :))

I would like to keep my tax disc on the car, so will it be an offence if it's left in place after the expiry date? even though they are not legally required any more.
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    Over the Past three years, after renewing my car insurance. My wife has been
    Pulled over by the Police because it's been flagged up as not insured. Which leads
    To me reading out the insurance cert number over the phone. 8-) so I fully
    Expect to be pulled over at the end of the month for having no road tax. :))
    The Government really do have up to date computers. 8-) :))

For fun I'm sticking an old Guinness label up as a tax disc. ;)
    For fun I'm sticking an old Guinness label up as a tax disc. ;)

Take it off the bottle first :))

Love Guinness have not had one in ages :#
    Given the time of year, I'm surprised Children in need didn't bring out
    A novelty Pudsey " Tax disc" , a pound a go or so. ;)

Tried Guinness once, didn't like it. I'll stick to my Tia Maria and coke !
    Now that's a mans drink. :))

In a cocktail glass with an umbrella I hope :D
    Of course and sometimes a sparkler. :D
    Iv'e heard it goes down nicely with a handful of nuts ;)
    Oh, I wouldn't put a sparkler anywhere near my nuts ! :))
    The little plastic bags might melt . :v
    Crabbies or Hobgoblin for me :))
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent

Aren't HM Govt doing away with tax discs? Utter madness! X-(
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    We have not had an AS Rant for over a Week now! :o
    It's near the end of the month, when we get a big One ! :))
    That or he's really calmed down . :))
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Just watching Graham Norton and Dame Shirley Bassey is on. She is on the Royal Variety Performance and sounds like she's doing 'Goldfinger' as its 50 years old .... She seems very cool ... If she pops into the Silencer, TP better have his best Champagne on ice ....
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    It's near the end of the month, when we get a big One ! :))
    That or he's really calmed down . :))

I wouldn't count on that! :))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,381Chief of Staff
    Lady Rose wrote:
    Just watching Graham Norton and Dame Shirley Bassey is on. She is on the Royal Variety Performance and sounds like she's doing 'Goldfinger' as its 50 years old .... She seems very cool ... If she pops into the Silencer, TP better have his best Champagne on ice ....

Yes, I hear she's a big spender.
    :)) I could tell, the minute she walked in the joint ! ;)
    I'm hip to that, and will wrist my case. Unless you twist my... elba? :(
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Dame Shirley was a bit rude about Tina Turner. Apparently "she doesn't have the range ' :))
    Might be true but Tina's a better dancer ! Especially in "Private" ;)
    It IS true, but there's a lot more to singing than range. As Duke Ellington said, it ain't what ya do, it's the way that ya do it."
    Lady Rose wrote:
    Dame Shirley was a bit rude about Tina Turner. Apparently "she doesn't have the range ' :))

That came from Rock Profile with Matt Lucas and David Walliams and in the end she said that not even she herself had the range! :)) -{
    Maybe she's more an. AGA lady ? :))