Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    ThE Spectre COmpany ? ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    If Blofeld is the Chairman of Tescos, them I'm really his Henchman :o :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    "One of my less useful people " :p ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    :)) :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Just don't accept any helicopter trips from him! :D
    :D

There for Managers only :))
    If called into his office don't sit on the chair that's plugged into the wall ! :))
    :))
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Skpu5HaVkOc
    Fast and Furious 7 trailer ! Looks fantastic. -{
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Dutch police finds Cannabis plantation by melting snow on the roof:

image-807432-panoV9free-shng.jpg

Someone objected that it could also be caused by a drier - police just replied that in that case it would be better to call the firefighters :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    :)) yes, I've read of a few " growers" getting caught like that. :D
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Skpu5HaVkOc
    Fast and Furious 7 trailer ! Looks fantastic. -{

Never seen any of the F&F films, but have to say, this is an appetising trailer.

(Loved your TESCO abbreviation, btw, very clever TP!).
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    ThE Spectre COmpany ? ;)

Well done! :)) -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    I see conspiracies every where ! :))
    I think I'm seeing the same Conspiracy that Chrisisall saw yesterday....

Buy Green Trainers.....Buy Green Trainers...

What could it mean? ?:)
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    I think I'm seeing the same Conspiracy that Chrisisall saw yesterday....

Buy Green Trainers.....Buy Green Trainers...

What could it mean? ?:)

Have you been to the cinema recently? Perhaps you were subjected to a large number of "subliminal cuts" by Higgins! :))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    I went to Meadowhell recently and walked passed a sport shop. Inside were the usual youngsters all with their jeans round their arses and hats at jaunty angles. Loud rave music blaring and nothing in sight but an ocean of fluorescent colours, soles, uppers and laces. It was like a cherry bomb had gone off in a 5 year olds pencil case.

And then came the flashbacks. Higgins' mush in a Mugatu style swirly background effect telling me to "obay zee traynors".

Horrendous. I need a lie down just thinking about it.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org

Probably
    Whatever it is, it's most likely 100 x better then Aldershot :))
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    stag wrote:
    Meadowhell? A shopping centre or an area of unpleasant pasture?

Both!

There was an unpleasant pasture and they decided to build a bloody shopping centre on it.

Situated on the M1 at junction 34, it's several hundred thousand square foot of puking babies, ram raiding child buggies, old lost people and chavvy kids innit.

If you're with someone, it's not going well and you want to get rid, and you hate them, I mean, really despise every step they take and each breath makes you more madder then take them meadowhell.

Me and mrs geff having been going there for years. She's crazy about me, or so I keep telling myself.

MG
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    minigeff wrote:
    stag wrote:
    Meadowhell? A shopping centre or an area of unpleasant pasture?

Both!

There was an unpleasant pasture and they decided to build a bloody shopping centre on it.

Situated on the M1 at junction 34, it's several hundred thousand square foot of puking babies, ram raiding child buggies, old lost people and chavvy kids innit.

If you're with someone, it's not going well and you want to get rid, and you hate them, I mean, really despise every step they take and each breath makes you more madder then take them meadowhell.

Me and mrs geff having been going there for years. She's crazy about me, or so I keep telling myself.

Is it that place on the left (heading north)with the awfull green roofing 8-)
    MG
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    The weather presenter had good news, bad news and worse news:
    The good news is we get plus celsius degrees for the first time in ages. The bad news is that now the street(s?) are like an ice rink. The worse news is that there Will be a hurricane this weekend :#
    Take Care Mate :)
    They're a hardy bunch in Norway -{
    Oh, don't I know it :))
    I see the Americans are at it again ! :# Not happy with changing
    Cadbury's chocolate in our ( once delicious) Creme Eggs ! X-(
    They're now changing the colour of Newcastle Brown Ale !
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-31196933
    Is nothing sacred anymore.
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    I see the Americans are at it again ! :# Not happy with changing
    Cadbury's chocolate in our ( once delicious) Creme Eggs ! X-(
    They're now changing the colour of Newcastle Brown Ale !
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-31196933
    Is nothing sacred anymore.
    Outrageous! Can't they leave things alone!
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
    War with America I say ! :))
    " careful now!" :))