Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Having him come after you, Yul be worried ! ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,811MI6 Agent
    I'm watching reports from the Dominique Strauss- Khan on the news. I wonder if any public figure as high-ranking as him could go on like that in many other country, especially in the US?
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    I found out today (some of you probably know)that Lois Maxwell AKA moneypenny ,was the voice for LT SHORE in the puppet series
    STINGRAY ,(one of TPs favourite shows as a boy )im reliably told :D I was more of a captain scarlet boy myself :)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    I'll have you know I watched them all ! ;) I give my love .....
    .... No strings Attached ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I'll have you know I watched them all ! ;) I give my love .....
    .... No strings Attached ! :))

:)) :)) :)) :)) :))
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    a british economist - Anatole Kaletsky made a good comparison about the negotiating approach of Giannis Varoufakis - new greek financial secretary.

Varoufakis is like someone putting a gun at his own head and is asking for a ransom that he's not pulling the trigger.

Another economist added, that the only challenging thing is that he's standing on an expensive carpet.
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Raabv9ok9Xw
    Stunningly good short film, by an obviously talented
    Bunch of guys, absolutely Brilliant ! {[] {[] -{ -{ -{ -{
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,811MI6 Agent
    There was an interesting news item tonight: a type of military documents are getting re-clasified. Some background: During the cold war the Finmark region in the far north was considered indefendable. It had a border to the Soviet border and the landscape is open and flat. Further south the lanscape is dominated by fjords and steep mountains. Norway is also very narrow at this point. From the 1950's to the mid 90's a line of bunkers and gun possitions were buidt to stop an invation at that point. It was called the Frey Line.
    After the fall of the Soviet Union the information about the Frey Line was was open to the public. Now documents dating as far back as the 1950's are secret again. Some people clearly think this line of defence may become useful again. I asume the Russians have read them already, but it does say something chilling about what direction the world is moving. :#

Underground sleeping quarters buildt for use in the armegedon:

Bunker_kommandosen_4850704a.jpg
    Underground cellar, with chains etc, sounds like home ! :))
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    It's chilling to think that as the Nukes are flying and destroying everything you hold dear, you would be sleeping on those kind of Beds deep underground :#
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    I've always thought if the nukes start flying. Would you want to survive ? :#
    The BBC made a Film called 'Threads' back in 1984. Chilling indeed :#
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    It's chilling to think that as the Nukes are flying and destroying everything you hold dear, you would be sleeping on those kind of Beds deep underground :#

The British Government had such arrangements too - with guns to keep law and order for anyone there who went mad.
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    They're only saving Politicians and business men. So the
    Survivors are F*cked anyway. :))
    Started the day at 7-45am ,with a massive walk around the local lake with the dawgg, fed the ducks and swans with peas,
    (hope they have a tin opener) :D ,breakfast of scrambled eggs with smoked salmon, fresh coffee,and a ice cold bloody
    mary made with my Belvedere Vodka,NOW WHAT DO I DO , 8-)
  • hot crossed bondhot crossed bond at the barPosts: 181MI6 Agent
    Started the day at 7-45am ,with a massive walk around the local lake with the dawgg, fed the ducks and swans with peas,
    (hope they have a tin opener) :D ,breakfast of scrambled eggs with smoked salmon, fresh coffee,and a ice cold bloody
    mary made with my Belvedere Vodka,NOW WHAT DO I DO , 8-)
    I'd be having another bloody mary while I thought about it
    I'm motivated by my duty
    Fried Egg on Toast for me earlier :) The OH is at Work, I have today and Tomorrow off. I'm paid Tomorrow as well, so it's off to Guilford to get a few Bits -{ :))

And I've spent the Morning cleaning up the Flat :))
    Fried Egg on Toast for me earlier :) The OH is at Work, I have today and Tomorrow off. I'm paid Tomorrow as well, so it's off to Guilford to get a few Bits -{ :))

And I've spent the Morning cleaning up the Flat :))

AHH Guilford, every time I drive through there, I always think of the film THE OMEN, the cathedral still looks as haunting
    sitting there on the hill ,
    :))

Yes, it's got that Vibe.
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,296MI6 Agent
    I find chocolate and Coca Cola overrated....Dr Pepper is tastier than Coke imo.
    Dr Pepper is a sweet Nectar to me :))
    Coke for me! :D
    Heard on the radio that the fire brigade has said they expect an increase of calls
    Due to the film " 50 shades of grey", as when the book came out, they had an
    Increase of calls from people stuck in handcuffs etc. :))
    So anyone trying it out, keep the keys handy. :))
    I think Kate Perry once said that British Girls 'Are the dirtiest in the Bedroom'
    Any research material, is always interesting to read ? :D
    I can't remember now, but it was in an Interview :))
    Well she married Russell Brand, can't get much dirtier than that :))
    :)) :))
    I did laugh, my wife's nephew and some mates a couple of years ago went
    On a holiday to Ibiza. My wife went on about the lovely beaches and sights etc
    But I knew why they were going ! :))
    ( some fine museums, there ) ;)
    Here in the UK, Binge Drinking amongst Pensioners has risen

http://www.cityam.com/209414/booze-britain-binge-drinking-over-65s

:o