Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Well as long as they don't start leaving all of their zimmer frames parked outside the S&BS so that we can trip over them on the way out, good luck to them!
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    :))

There's enough Bentleys and Aston's out there already
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • hot crossed bondhot crossed bond at the barPosts: 181MI6 Agent
    has there been anymore word on the splinter cell movie? and is tom hardy still attached?
    I'm motivated by my duty
    I played the Games back on the PS2, but I think the Film will continue to be stuck in Dev Hell :#
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    shame could have great potential as a film series
    I'm motivated by my duty
    There are so many Films that have been announced, but are stuck in the same Position.
    aside from spectre...name 1 film that is a must see for you this year. for me it's mad max fury road!
    I'm motivated by my duty
  • herbie123herbie123 Posts: 47MI6 Agent
    Agree looking forward to seeing the new Mad Max film, also looking forward to the man from uncle.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,811MI6 Agent
    edited February 2015
    I haven't seen "Kingsmen" and "The Imitation Game" yet, but I'm looking forward to it.
    It's been a bit quite on AJB today, is everyone recovering from watching FSOG? :))
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,379Chief of Staff
    salchow.jpg

Goodbye to my friend Salchow (2002-2015).
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    Sorry for your loss Barbel. :(
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
    Thanks; family all cut up.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Sorry to hear Barbel
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,615Chief of Staff
    Sorry to hear your news....
    YNWA 97
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Dude that sucks, condolences to you and yours.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    Thanks guys.
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Very sorry to hear that Barbel, my thoughts are with you.
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    I'm sorry for your Loss Barbel :#

Condolences
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Thought these quotes about dogs were wonderful.

“No matter how close we are to another person, few human relationships are as free from strife, disagreement, and frustration as is the relationship you have with a good dog. Few human beings give of themselves to another as a dog gives of itself. I also suspect that we cherish dogs because their unblemished souls make us wish - consciously or unconsciously - that we were as innocent as they are, and make us yearn for a place where innocence is universal and where the meanness, the betrayals, and the cruelties of this world are unknown"
    Dean Koontz.

“Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made. ”
    Roger A Caras

“All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
    For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
    Charles M Schulz

“Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”
    Milan kundera.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Sorry to hear this, Barbel.

Hope that he'll have fun chasing all these cats in heaven and that a fresh and meaty bone waits for him everyday there -{
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    My buddy Andrew and I have just returned from burying Salchow at a friend's farm. He's in a field next to a paddock with a donkey and a pig, and my friend's seven dogs play there (though not today). I can't think of a nicer spot.
    Thank you everyone. There have been many tears at the House Of Barbel this day, and they're not all from the wife & kids.
    Barbel...I am so sorry to here of your loss. my cat Sadie passed at 13 last year and we were devastated! my heart goes out to you and your family
    I'm motivated by my duty
    Never feel embarrassed to Cry.
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Sorry to hear Barbel.

The loss of a much loved pet always hits a family hard.
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Dear Barbel, so sorry to hear your dog has passed away,its a terrible pain that will not go away . it will take time ,but it will get better, We bought a tree when our little boy died ,and I talk to him via the tree ,it helps, :x
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    Oddly enough the one who's taken it best is my little granddaughter (in my Frankenstein naming mode, that would be Barbel's Daughter's Daughter). Bride Of Barbel keeps staring wistfully at the corner he liked, and I keep wanting to throw him the last bite of my toast or sandwich or whatever.
    On a lighter note, ive just returned from the woods (with fleabag mk2) and we went to see if the crocuses where out ,(they were)
    a good sign winter has gone, it was a favourite place for me and our 1st dog to walk too ,so when I saw them today , he is still here
    P1030961.jpg
    P1020908.jpg

1st and 2nd dogs
    Now on a different subject, me and the wife,have booked a 3 day trip this year to go to the Edinburgh military tattoo ,any Bond tips whilst im in town ,would be greatly appreciated, :)) :))
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    On a lighter note, ive just returned from the woods (with fleabag mk2) and we went to see if the crocuses where out ,(they were)
    a good sign winter has gone, it was a favourite place for me and our 1st dog to walk too ,so when I saw them today , he is still here
    P1030961.jpg
    P1020908.jpg

Lovely dogs. Are they King Charles spaniels?

1st and 2nd dogs
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"