Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    I wear mine with a good-but-thin fleece and an Under Armor base layer and I'm good down to -20C or lower. The Barbour not only cuts the wind completely and of course keeps out any moisture (as long as I re-wax it once a year or so), but also keeps in my body heat so when I'm properly layered, I'm good to go. A good down-filled parka is unquestionably warmer and you can often get away with nothing more than a long-sleeved T-shirt under a good one, but I have no problem with the Commander on even bitter days.
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I've just got a run of the Mill Cederwood Estate Jacket from Primemark :))

It does its Job, and thats all you need :D
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I have a great long Australian Drovers Coat. I like to think I'm
    Morpheus from The Matrix in it ! :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,379Chief of Staff
    You know that part was offered to Sir Sean Connery, but he declined?
    Harrison Ford has been injured in a Plane Crash

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-31759604
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    He had an accident a little while ago on the "Star Wars" set, too.
    He's getting so old, he'll need a home help, to aid him getting about ! :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I've told you before, you should never talk about yourself like that :D
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Was he flying solo? I'm not surprised he's ok though, he's got a lot of hans on experience with flying. Maybe he should keep his feet on the floor and do falconry instead? I'm just glad he wasn't in his leia jet, that coulda left him a bit more chewied up. Crashing his planes probably helped out with his hemadroids though.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    :)) :)) :))
    " These aren't the " Roids" you're looking for !" ;)
    The Force failed to help him this Time.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,811MI6 Agent
    This winter there has been several attacks on jewish communities in Europe. In late February some young muslims took the initiative fo a peaceful demonstration outside the synagogue in Oslo. A large group of people, many of them muslims, formed a symbolic protective ring around around the synagogue. It's good to see young people showing a different side of islam. :)

muslimer.jpg
    minigeff wrote:
    Was he flying solo? I'm not surprised he's ok though, he's got a lot of hans on experience with flying. Maybe he should keep his feet on the floor and do falconry instead? I'm just glad he wasn't in his leia jet, that coulda left him a bit more chewied up. Crashing his planes probably helped out with his hemadroids though.

I wonder if there was a witness to his clear and present danger. He must have been frantic.
    The People living below us had the Row to end all Rows last Night :o
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Are they in Oxford or Cambridge?
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    :)) :))
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    minigeff wrote:
    Are they in Oxford or Cambridge?

Yes one of the many same spelling /double meaning words in the English dictionary designed to flumox Johnny foreigner :))
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    It must have scared the Living Daylights out of them :))
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Do you think they were drinking Bollinger RD?
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    It wasn't a country club, C&D! :D
    Massive amount of balloon popping, going on at that party. :D
    " Tim, I hate to complain but your young fella is having a wild party here "
    " Yes, I got the message !". ;)
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    It was only 10.30 when it was shut down ... Party poopers .... In the UK that would have gone on for quite some time and then only if Enviromental Health shut it down because of the noise or it spilled out onto the street ...

Still, Dalton Jnrs street cred has just sky rocketed :))
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    It appears Jeremy Clarkson is in a real spot of bother. He has been suspended "pending an investigation" by the BBC, "following a fracas" with a producer. Top Gear will not be broadcast this Sunday. Clarkson was given what he called his "final warning" last May after claims he used a racist word while filming the popular BBC motoring show.

Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear host, suspended by BBC after 'fracas'
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-31824040
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
    And nothing of Value was lost. He's been given multiple Warnings and still does not listen 8-)
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Fisty cuffs lol?
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    I for one feel so sad at the news, that Britain may have lost one of
    Its greatest, talented and politically correct broadcasters. :# :p :))
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Sounds like handbags at the very least. I think he has probably believed for quite some time that he makes so much money for the Beeb that he was untouchable, and because he kept getting away with nothing more than a slap on the wrist each time, he kept doing it. Anyone else wouldn't have lasted this long in the first place, but the beeb let him keep going because this didn't want to lose that money.
    Top Gear is one of the biggest BBC Exports.
    Although doesn't he own the top gear format, not the BBC ( they basically
    Buy the programme from him) ?
    I'd say he get another slap on the wrist and will be back on screen soon. ;)
    ( I'll admit, I am a fan of Clarkson, I'm sure he's a dick, but I'll never meet him
    So................. I don't care, I find him very entertaining ) :D