Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Yes indeed, -{ best wishes to you both.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Last night I had to pick up my daughter from the local cinema. Standing by
    A big poster for " Fast and Furious 7" I was amazed at the amount of women
    Who on passing by it stopped and gave a little sigh of " ahh! ". I guess they
    Were thinking about the sad death of Paul Walker.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    It's very sad. Died so young.
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
    Yes, terrible. :#
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Agreed :#
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Funny how Russia is turning more and more into the bad old Russia of the
    Old days, even the old excuses are being brought out about speculation
    Over why Putin hasn't been seen since march 5. Statements about having a
    Cold etc. :))
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,842MI6 Agent
    Soon Russian politics will be so closed, journalists will have to guess at Kremlin power games by seeing who's standing close to the "Czar" again. :#
    :)) Yes, you'll have to keep an eye on who is moving further from Putin in photos
    Before they finally disappear.
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,632MI6 Agent
    How I miss those old days of air-brushing people out of photos. Now everything's Photoshop: not half as much fun!
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,842MI6 Agent
    edited March 2015
    In some ways the old Soviet union was more classy and civilized. While today's Russia kills dissidents on the streets (and often gives the jobs to private contractors), the soviets did it decretely in the basement of KGB heaquarters ....
    Putin has also admitted to supplying arms, explosives and other weapons to
    Crimea but strangely, still denies supplying the Ukraine ? Even though everyone
    Knows he is ! :))
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    In some ways the old Soviet union was more classy and civilized. While today's Russia kills dissidents on the streets (an often gives the jobs to private contractors), the soviets di it decretely in the basement of KGB heaquarters ....

Everything is privatised these days :)) :))
    " This free market economy, will be the death of me !". ;)
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Yes, it's difficult to find decent personel :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Especially with people spilling coffee all over their macs. ;)
    seeing something that you have helped to create, really puts things into Perspective :)
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    ] Read in a paper the other day,that feeding the ducks bread, wasn't good for them. Well, small children and adults alike ,have been feeding ducks ,in their local ponds,bread for years ,if not centuries.It doesn't seem to have done them much harm .
    Any way the experts said, feed them peas or corn,Ok I thinks ,they must know what they are doing, so trundles of with the hound, to the local lake, armed with Sainsburys, finest peas and corn (out of the tins obviously).So there we was ,me dog, ducks, me chucking pea/corn mixture to said ducks ,who duly all stared at me ,saying we aint eating that sh*t ,wheres our bread .Complete waist of money , its stale bread next time :)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    Listening to BBC radio 4 this morning,I couldn't believe it when the shadow chancellor
    Attacked the government's budget, as unfair and full of cuts. Then said if elected they'd carry it through ! With no changes ! :))
    ] Read in a paper the other day,that feeding the ducks bread, wasn't good for them. Well, small children and adults alike ,have been feeding ducks ,in their local ponds,bread for years ,if not centuries.It doesn't seem to have done them much harm .
    Any way the experts said, feed them peas or corn,Ok I thinks ,they must know what they are doing, so trundles of with the hound, to the local lake, armed with Sainsburys, finest peas and corn (out of the tins obviously).So there we was ,me dog, ducks, me chucking pea/corn mixture to said ducks ,who duly all stared at me ,saying we aint eating that sh*t ,wheres our bread .Complete waist of money , its stale bread next time :)

Takes me back to being a Toddler :)
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Listening to BBC radio 4 this morning,I couldn't believe it when the shadow chancellor
    Attacked the government's budget, as unfair and full of cuts. Then said if elected they'd carry it through ! With no changes ! :))

Also with all the cuts and cost savings, the Govt said its going to fund a coral reef protection scheme, out in the Pitcairn islands?
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    Listening to the news quiz extra ( BBC radio 4) on i-player, I laughed to learn
    In Ireland due to a loop hole in the law ( which took 24 hours to change) all
    Drugs were legal. :D and due to a spelling mistake all " Heterosexual marriages "
    Were illegal, for the same time ! :))
    As one comedian said it wasn't a great week for national stereotyping. ;)
    Good Day to ya all!
    Watching the coverage of the eclipse this morning. In one report from a school
    The kids said they were 8 & 9. The reported asked them how old would they be
    In 11 years time for the next one.
    One young lad quickly shouted out 30! His teacher must be so proud. :))
    ( He actually sounds like me at that age ) ;)
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    The eclipse was pretty much a non event where I live, 100% cloud cover. I did notice it get slightly darker for a few minutes. Almost as soon as the eclipse was over......you've guessed it, the cloud cover disappeared. X-(
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
    Same here, dark rain clouds overhead, so I didn't even notice it getting darker. :))
    Moore Than wrote:
    The eclipse was pretty much a non event where I live, 100% cloud cover. I did notice it get slightly darker for a few minutes. Almost as soon as the eclipse was over......you've guessed it, the cloud cover disappeared. X-(

Same down here near London :# But it's been much colder then normal today :))
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,632MI6 Agent
    The Jeremy Clarkson petition just passed the one-million signature mark. It's going to be an interesting decision for the BBC to make: ignore a massive number of viewers or ignore a serious allegation.
    From some video of him at a charity event, he's more or less said he expects to
    Be sacked by the BBC . :#
    Good news for SKY I guess. ;)