Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Get Nigel Farage In as the new host ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Now North Yorkshire Police are asking for the Clarkson file from the BBC ....

This is getting a bit silly ....
    Yep ! it's all becoming a big Mess. :#
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I think twitter is going into meltdown over Clarkson ... some very funny comments there amongst the anger :s

@piersmorgan: If he'd stuck to just punching me, he'd have been fine.
    #Clarkson”

"@IrvineWelsh: If he'd stuck to just punching you we'd ALL have been fine"

:)) :)) :))
    That's true :)) :)) :)) who likes Morgan :))
    Morgan and Clarkson kissed and made up not so long ago.

Morgan has actually been quite supportive of him.
    edited March 2015
    :)) Clarkson Might like him, I don't. I won't use the Words to describe him, that I'd like to. :D

https://youtu.be/DMuO-8S_0Wg
    Clarkson Island
    Has James May quit too ??

Changed his Twitter Bio:

"Former TV presenter only remembered for saying 'Oh ****'. Or was that the other bloke?

Between the two oblivions"

James May has been a lot more open in his remarks regarding the situation.Also stating they come as a package.

Hammond,meanwhile, is being a bit more cautious ...

"Gutted at such a sad end to an era. We're all three of us idiots in our different ways but it's been an incredible ride together."
    This has screwed up my Sunday nights viewing, where do I get my " Mans" TV, in between Poldark and
    Mr Selfridge now. :))
    Dont panic ... Dave are showing TG at 8pm on Sunday :))

Think I may change my signature to the last thing James May has said ...

"Much as I think he's a knob, I quite like working with Jeremy."

:))
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,142MI6 Agent
    Top Gear is on every night on Dave isn't it? But obviously not the same as watching new material :(

Anyway, I'm sure someone will snap them up. Sky just need to recruit all three, tweak things a little and they've got a hit programme without having to do much work.

As much as I love Top Gear and the three as a team are brilliant, it couldn't go on forever in it's current format and some of the features in recent years were just silly and pretty lame.

Time will tell. I think the Beeb will revamp it and re-launch in 2016, with three new presenters. No doubt people will tune in, but for how long..
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    The Show has really become a Shadow of its former Self anyway.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    I agree that some of the features had got a bit silly and the programme could of done with a bit of a rest but its going to be very, very hard for the BBC to recreate the magic without the three amigos.
    And it's one of the BBC's biggest Shows, alongside Dr Who and Eastenders.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    It will never be the same, my Life is over. :# ......... every show has its day and Top Gear has now come to an end. :)
    they will need a new cast and a change of format, but I don't think it will succeed, it will always be compared to the
    Three amigos. :D
    And if we thought that was bad ...

Zayn Malik has left One Direction !!!

Wonder if he has been offered the Top Gear job ?? :)) :))
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,603Chief of Staff
    Top Gear has actually gone from strength to strength...the episode count doubled from six to twelve...and it makes a FORTUNE for Auntie Beeb !
    I really can't see Top Gear surviving in its current format with a new presenting team...neither could Auntie Beeb, hence why they've started work on a new show - The Getaway...

I guess the licence fee will go up now - oh c*ck ! :#
    YNWA 97
    :#
    First Jeremy and now THIS !!!! ........... :o :# , I honestly can't take much more !
    .... or does that mean Clarkson is now joining One Direction !! :o
    I may not be a big Fan of his, but he did not deserve to be sacked.
    Lady Rose wrote:
    .... or does that mean Clarkson is now joining One Direction !! :o

Please, please, PLEASE let that be true :D
    YNWA 97
    Is this the Apocalypse ??
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    There was never an assault it all bollocks
    Clarkson-tweets-650_zps3jxfxvc9.jpg
    Poor old Jeremy. :#
    Yes :#
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,804MI6 Agent
    I saw one of the major UK newspapers (The Telegraph?) thinks Jodie Kidd could be a good replacement for Clarkson, someone I suggested some time ago. :)
    I nominate Jodie :))
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    So the victim says Clarkson's still a friend, that nothing really happened and he wishes the media would get over it. One report said that Clarkson himself had 'turned himself in' to the Beeb the following day. BBC obviously felt they had no choice but to cancel this season and not renew his contract, but they also now have a GBP150m shortfall if the figures are correct...and the prospect of Clarkson/May/Hammond starting a similar programme elsewhere and almost certainly out-drawing the BBC's New Top Gear it immediately.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,804MI6 Agent
    She loves cars, she is a very good driver, she is funny and people won't think of her as Jeremy Clarkson mk. 2

_41613338_starsincars_40_300.jpg
    Number24 wrote:
    She loves cars, she is a very good driver, she is funny and people won't think of her as Jeremy Clarkson mk. 2

_41613338_starsincars_40_300.jpg

I agree that she's very good...but it just won't work...Top Gear is finished as the program it was...it worked because Clarkson made it work...I can't see how it can be replicated by the BBC...
    Clarkson will laugh all the way to the bank...no idea why the Police want to waste even more taxpayers money on this...and 'assault' can be verbal as well as physical...no proof of a thirty second physical assault...
    YNWA 97