Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    No sooner is Easter over than the eggs are returned to Egg HQ. Here they are re-packaged and sold as "Choco Dinosaur Eggs", "Misshapen Chocolate Cricket Balls", "Choco Giant Tears" and "Candy Alien Pods". I thought everyone knew that.
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    Some easter egg magnate melts them down for car parts i think.
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Although I'm a little confused, does the easter bunny lay the eggs ? ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    Although I'm a little confused, does the easter bunny lay the eggs ? ;)

Yes, the Cadbury commercial with the clucking rabbit are based on fact. ;)
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
    And to think, some were against Genetic modification. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,360Chief of Staff
    I'm double-posting but this one's special:

IT'S A GIRL!!!!

:x :x :x :x :x :x
    The Bride and I are very very happy to announce the birth of our new granddaughter. Mother and baby both doing fine. No name as yet (my suggestions of Honey or Tatiana have been quietly rejected).
    Great news, now start handing out the Cigars. {[]
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:

IT'S A GIRL!!!!

The Bride and I are very very happy to announce the birth of our new granddaughter. Mother and baby both doing fine. No name as yet (my suggestions of Honey or Tatiana have been quietly rejected).

Congrats!!!!
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:

IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Congrats pal, hope all continues to go well.

As for names, micro is called Emily, which gets conveniently shortened to em on a regular basis.

"Daddy, cuddle?"

"With pleasure em, with pleasure" ;)

Just don't tell the missus it was one of the selling points on the name for me when we were choosing.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    Wonderful News, Congratulations {[]
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    Congratulations Barbel! :) -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Like I've just posted in the SABS

Congratulations {[]
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Lovely news Barbel.

Big Congratulations to the whole family.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,602Chief of Staff
    Congratulations, Barbel & family -{

I trust mother and baby are well...
    YNWA 97
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,360Chief of Staff
    All well, going home from hospital later today. Thanks, everyone! {[]
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Ah that's great news ,I will smoke a Romeo Juliet cigar in her honour, :)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    Turns out ,the notorious London family gang (The Adams family ) and I don't mean Gomez and Fester :) could have lost ,shall we say stuff in,the the HG robbery,,I hope for their sakes the Flying squad get the the villians first :)
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    I have no doubt that these villains will be apprehended. "Every criminal makes a slip up" as my old Dad used to say. Here it seems to be the CCTV footage. :D
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    I have no doubt that these villains will be apprehended. "Every criminal makes a slip up" as my old Dad used to say. Here it seems to be the CCTV footage. :D

Especially if they were using Banana Skins :D
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    I watched the Chinese grand prix ,this morning ,and about a hour later ,I wanted to watch it again :D
    Laughed watching a debate this morning on giving 16 year olds the vote. As
    All the arguments against it are the same ones used against giving Women
    The vote. :))
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,602Chief of Staff
    Laughed watching a debate this morning on giving 16 year olds the vote. As
    All the arguments against it are the same ones used against giving Women
    The vote. :))

Yeah ! And look where that got us ! :o {:)
    YNWA 97
    :)) :)) :))
    You do like to live dangerously ! :))
    http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/sico-one-ds-new-album-is-amazing-31150762.html
    SiCo, loves the new One Direction album !............ Never knew he was a fan. ;)
    :)) :))

We all have our guilty Pleasure Songs.
    I have nothing but contempt for that man. X-(
    I think he's a bit of a Dick, but he was able to sell a programme to ITV which
    They already owned :)) so either he's smart or TV executives are a bit thick. :))

ITV had " pop idol" but dropped it for Simon Cowell's " X factor" paying him a fortune
    For the same show ! :))
    :)) :)) :))
    Reminds me of one of the old police academy films, when something similar
    Happened to Cpt Harris, leading to the line ...
    " I thought you could only be held in contempt of court for opening your Mouth !". ;)