Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I did read another funny one, which had a few fans going ape sh*t for a while
    That spectre was to have a bisexual love scene etc ( I won't go into details as
    Even this story, had Spoilers in it ) ;)
    I thought that was funny given the fuss over Silva checking out Bond, when tied
    To a chair in SF. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,804MI6 Agent
    A regional police department posted on Facebook that there will be laser trafic controls to monitor the Easter traffic. The police urged the public to apply sun screen because the new laser could hurt their skin. The damamge to the skin increased with the speed of the vehicle :))

That one is funny, but a bit obvious ....
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    That's rather a good one because there's a hair of truth to it, just enough to make people scratch their heads for an instant and go "...hmmmmm..."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    For my April Fools, I just put a House Spider in the OH's Hair :o
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    I think one of the most famous " April Fools" was the BBC Panorama programme
    On" The Spaghetti harvest " :D , this was before mass air travel for holidays and
    Strange foreign food, like pasta ! :))
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tVo_wkxH9dU

I'm sure she was amused, AOS. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,362Chief of Staff
    Brave man....
    Don't show her Dr No, she might try Honey's revenge technique ! ;)
    :))

She'll probably get me back :o
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    Read on James Bond Radio's FB page that friday will be thier last podcast. Good old Tom! Ya had us thier.
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
  • lilusakolilusako Southern California Posts: 311MI6 Agent
    Got a bit of Bond related April Fools joke email from a hat company I like. I didn't know where to share it so I hope it's okay if I post it here.

You too could have the Bond had for $5000... complete with RPC chip, 187% UV coverage and Mithreal silver mesh lining... :))

April_Fool_Bond_Hat.jpg
    http://www.rsvlts.com/2014/08/21/since-the-1980s-jeff-bridges-has-done-something-incredible-on-the-set-of-all-his-movies/
    Jeff Bridges shows off some of his photos from movie sets he's taken since the 80s.
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    this is about as random as you can get :) I went into ASDAS today ,they had packs of 30 cans of coke for £ 7.00,
    and whilst walking up and down I saw this on the shelf ,made me laugh so thinks ,I bet this would appeal to the boys on AJB ,
    shito_020.jpg
    I just hope it doesn't taste as bad as the label :))
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    You would be shito after that :))
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,296MI6 Agent
    Too bad Elvis didn't eat Indian food , prolly could've helped with his constipation.....I certainly have to run to the toilet after a meal :)) :p
    Only got a written Warning -{

Thank **** for that :))
    Next time you have an argument with an awkward customer, ......
    ..... Leave no body, no evidence, ........... next time ! ;) :))
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    this is about as random as you can get :) I went into ASDAS today ,they had packs of 30 cans of coke for £ 7.00,
    and whilst walking up and down I saw this on the shelf ,made me laugh so thinks ,I bet this would appeal to the boys on AJB ,
    shito_020.jpg

PMSL

I'm going there later, I'll be looking out for this. -{
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,605Chief of Staff

Good news...put it behind you now -{
    YNWA 97
    And with the warning behind you, ... you could wipe something with it. :))
    I've had a few of those in my time, I like to think I'm an average British worker.
    bolshie, always giving back cheek, hating the bosses ! :)) oh! Happy days. :))
    :)) :))
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent

Thats good news. :)
    minigeff wrote:
    shito_020.jpg

PMSL

I'm going there later, I'll be looking out for this. -{

Funny enough ,I saw a lady friend of mine today ,who is from Ghana , and she didn't get the connection , :s
    she said she had been eating it for years and never once saw the funny side I saw
    "darling if your going to ASDA get me a jar of SHITO , sorry im still laughing :))
    I looked but couldn't find it. When I mentioned it to mrs geff I think she thought I was taking the pisso.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    minigeff wrote:
    I looked but couldn't find it. When I mentioned it to mrs geff I think she thought I was taking the pisso.

I did buy this stuff in a ASDA branch ,in a area ,thst has a higher Afro/carribean population. Our ASDA only caters for us whitey :))
    you get a good range of exotic foods in the A/C areas, I think most supermarkets do this .im sure AOS would be better qualified on this subject :D .For eg ,my mate gets me packets of Kebab meat from his branch of Iceland in New Cross, where as our branch
    has never heard of it (mmmmmm keeebaaabbb) :)
    We have got some strange stuff in our World Food Section :o
    We have got some strange stuff in our World Food Section :o

Tesco at Canary wharf ,have a big USA food range ,from grits to twinkies ,its a bit dear , but nice ,I personaly like FLUFF ,its a jar of sticky marshmallow, for ,well everything really, its so good ,but it will kill you one day :))
    We have **** Soup :))
    I saw a haulage van from holland the other day, called DIKS. :))
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    I spotted this in the Middle East, but didn't quite have the heart to try it...

image.jpg
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    When me and the OH were in Norway, I jokingly asked for Smalahove and got a Look of 'Are you sure?' In return :))