Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    As ive been away for a few weeks , how is Blackleiter and AOS doing ,I seem to remember AOS misses was expecting?
    and BL had a family crisis ,can any one shed any light on these two highly respected members of our community .
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Sadly, I haven't heard anything, I think they're both still dealing
    with things.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    AOS posts on some of the Facebook Bond pages I'm a member of. I think he's doing fine as far as I can tell. :) -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    thanks guys ,
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    Some very happy news from AlphaOmegaSin today on Facebook. He said I could pass on the message to you all here on AJB:

"We're both doing absolutely fine.

Our little one joined us around 11 o'clock last Night ( We have named her Jess)

I obviously won't have the same Amount of Time to post on AJB as I did, but I'm going to become active again on the Run up to Trigger Mortis."

Great news! I wish him and his partner and new baby girl all the very best for the future!
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Ahh that's great news ,,im sure it goes with out saying ,that we all send the AOS family all our best wishes -{ :x
    {[] Great news indeed ! and great to hear everyone is well. -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,602Chief of Staff
    Best wishes to AOS and family -{
    YNWA 97
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,360Chief of Staff
    That's brilliant news, all the best. :)
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,804MI6 Agent
    Congratualations, AOS :007)

I really logged on to praise Obama on his new climate plan. Obama is by no means perfect, but after Bush jr it's great to see an inteligent American president who believes in science!
    Lately it is a little odd to have an intelligent President. :D
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    As an American I would take great offense to that remark if not for it being true.
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
    We're not doing much better, we've got an old Eaton educated Cameron
    Or ( Tim, nice but dim) going up against the head gangster Putin.! :#
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    ( Tim, nice but dim) :#

I resemble that remark! :007)

Great news about AOS and vinegars on the birth of Jess - lovely name too. -{
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    judging the number of AOS' posts here one wonders how he could find the time for the making of Jess :)) :)) :))
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    I wonder if he went " Full Bond" , with something like .....
    Annabelle Jess Beatrix ? = AJB :D
    I once read about a camera fan who called his three daughters
    Leica, Minolta and Nikon. ;)
    http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/69896/20150801/hugh-jackman-should-play-james-bond-after-daniel-craig-5-actors-great-for-007-role.htm
    From Fashion and Style magazine, 5 actors who could be 007, don't
    Worry anyone. Idris Elba is number two on the list. ;)
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Off to London today, one of my clients is having a book launch at Waterstones, Piccadilly :007)

Going to visit The National Gallery...and The Tate, plus a walk along the Thames...it would be silly not too! :D
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    I'm sure London, is in for a treat. ;)
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    Congratulations to you both AOS {[]
    As it was a girl, I fully expected her to be named 'Jennifer' :))
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    I'm sure London, is in for a treat. ;)

Well I'm not walking around topless or anything TP... :))

Just at The Square cafe at Trafalgar Sq...I've been listening to both CR and QoS soundtracks...my Bondish experience for the summer.

Westminster looked stunning today :007) B-)
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    Lexi wrote:

Well I'm not walking around topless or anything TP... :))

Now you've thrown all his clichees on the floor and stomped on them :D
    I have no idea how he's gonna move on from there :)) :)) :))

I don't know. I try and make a gracious and innocent comment on how Lucky
    London would be to have such a charming and intelligent youy lady in its midst,
    and you two go and take some sort of "Dirty" meaning from it. :o , If ever a
    man was misunderstod.
    Anyway Me deal in Clichés , That'll be the day, Over my dead body, and at the end of the day,
    the dogs on the street know, I'm as sick as a parrot. :D
    :)) :)) :))
    story of your life, TP :p

• ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    Thank goodness I use an Apple Mac :D

http://dailym.ai/1OMQjfT
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    :))
    Luckily I didn't bother with the up grade ;) not that I have any naught pictures
    on mine. :))
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    chrisisall wrote:
    As an American I would take great offense to that remark if not for it being true.

Don't worry. That could soon be rectified if Donald Trump gets elected :))
    These are a few of my views yesterday. They're not brilliant, but gives a feel for the dramatic views London has to offer.

IMAG4639_1_1.jpg
    Trafalgar Square
    IMAG4628_2.jpg
    The National Gallery
    IMAG4635_1_2.jpg
    View from Trafalgar Square
    IMAG4621.jpg
    Westminster Abbey
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Excellent photos, Lexi. I find that BW and/or sepia still look great for certain images.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,804MI6 Agent
    Very nice photos, Lexi!

The first summer camp at Utøya since the terror attacks start today. More politically interested young people attend than ever before, about a thousand in total. Some buildings have been torn down, some new buildt.
    One building has been kept the way it was, including bullet holes as a part of a memorial/teaching instalation. The continued use of Utøya has been controversial, but most agree this is the right thing to do.