Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,804MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    Many of you will remember actress Honeysuckle Weeks playing Sam in the TV series "Foyle". Some might even remember that I "campaigned" for her to be the next Moneypenny. Worryingly she has been missing from her home since last night.
    Let's hope she turns up again safe and sound.

a17d3cd8170aca48a9de076b1e8799d8.jpg

Honeysuckle Weeks has been found alive and well :)
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Good news number 24 -{
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    :))
    In the UK we call it flood defence debate time......again
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    No need for a hose pipe ban here in NI this year anyway... :D
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    There is a story/joke about a teacher in Bergen on the west coast of Norway who was teeling the children about the great flood in the Bible. She stressed a great deal that it rained for 40 days and 40 nights. "Big whoop ...", sighed one of the boys.
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,296MI6 Agent
    Met Dolph and Famke Janssen today at LFCC........ Dolph seemed like he didnt want to be there or something.......absent minded , he wasnt rude though.

Also met some BH Cop actors , couldnt have been nicer (Ashton and Reinhold)
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,296MI6 Agent
    50th anniversary Batman the Movie starring Adam West today.......Im sad that almost every actor from that movie are gone :(|)
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Amazing to see on the news The Met police, new anti terrorists quick response units, with small two man teams
    On motorbikes, to get to situations as quickly as possible. I truly hope they never see any action, but it is encouraging to see the government taking some action to protect people. -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    It's a sad indictment of the times we live in that our proud tradition of unarmed officers on the street has come to an end. Like tp says let's hope these guys never see any action and our security services keep doing a good job of preventing the sort of thing we've seen in France and Germany.
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Hi guys ,ive booked a holiday in Gran Canaria , for October ,now before I go and come back ,and some one says oohh did you visit such and such ??? ,does any one know of any Bond connections there ,I doubt it myself ,but its always best to ask the experts :D
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    On a seperate note. I happened to see the front page of a newspaper today and was horrified to see David Cameron wearing orlebar brown swim shorts!!! I've invested in quite a few pairs and now my poolside cred will be shot to pieces :#
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:
    On a seperate note. I happened to see the front page of a newspaper today and was horrified to see David Cameron wearing orlebar brown swim shorts!!! I've invested in quite a few pairs and now my poolside cred will be shot to pieces :#

Crap. He wasnt wearing TF Shades also was he? :))

Could be worse, could have been Boris
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

Crap. He wasnt wearing TF Shades also was he? :))

Could be worse, could have been Boris
    :)) No he wasn't thank God thank God, and fortunately I've only ever bought plain colours, he was wearing the photographic ones! I'm just hoping he hasn't bought any ob t shirts as well!!
    Just seen the list of weaponry the new armed police are packing, some serious fire power there,
    Glock 9mm side arms
    Remington shotguns
    What looks like a sig sauer bolt action rifle
    Some h and K automatics
    And transport consists of 10meter ribs, and some BMW motorbikes...serious stuff whatever happened to the good old black range rovers??
    They certainly look the business -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    It's good that your police is well armed - who know if there'll be coup? It's a wonder the attempted coup in Turkey didn't succed. President Erdogan was on holliday and had to rally his supporters by phoning a TV station and speak via Facetime :))

3652DE8200000578-0-President_Erdogan_used_FaceTime_to_talk_to_a_journalist_on_priva-a-27_1468717835720.jpg
    :)) yes that coup was a bit like the kids misbehaving when the parents are away 8-)
    Call me a silly old, incredibly handsome conspiracy theorist but I think not only did
    President Erdogan stop the coup, I think he may have had a hand in starting it too.
    As it was perfectly timed and executed .................. For him that is ;) and on that
    Theme, I'm certain a few executions are on their way.
    You silly old incredibly handsome conspiracy theorist!
    But agree entirely :)
    I suspect President Obama is secretly wishing for a failed coup so he can arrest Donald Trump, Sarah Palin, Glen Beck and Michele Bachmann. To be honest, so do I ..... :))
    Number24 wrote:
    I suspect President Obama is secretly wishing for a failed coup so he can arrest Donald Trump, Sarah Palin, Glen Beck and Michele Bachmann. To be honest, so do I ..... :))
    I mean yikes.....Trump is sounding more crazy everyday. God help us if he gets in.... God help us and God help the US of A!
    Agreed, Trump was a bit of fun at the start, but some of his recent statements, just don't sound
    Like they're coming from a rational mind. :#
    He actually makes Bush jr look good :#
    But let's get some perspective here ....

star-wars-candidate.jpg
    :)) :)) :)) It's funny 'cause it's True !
    :)) :))

I see Trump more like this

20160804_144340.jpg
    But really?? Can this truly be the next leader of the free world?

20160804_144406.jpg
    Just on the One show on BBC 1, apparently Dame Judi, will be involved in the
    opening of the olympics :)