Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    He actually makes Bush jr look good :#

He actually makes Bush jr look SMART

Seriously, I had been watching now some of his speeches.

It's always the same hate-spreading, it's about him how great he is and successfully, how stupid all others are and someone dare to insult him...
    Not that he's holding back insulting everybody else :D

I can't understand that anybody with half a brain could seriously consider him for being president 8-)
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I'm voting for him :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent
    TP ....... being white, under-educated, uninformed and poor isn't enough. You have to be an American citizen to vote in their elections :))
    Donald Trump repeatedly asked an unnamed foreign policy expert why the U.S. couldn’t use its nuclear weapons stockpile during a national security briefing earlier this year, MSNBC “Morning Joe” co-host Joe Scarborough said Wednesday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/scarborough-trump-nukes_us_57a1e47ae4b0693164c347d0

He also wasn't aware of Russia's Ukraine Invasion in 2014 8-)

Yep! He's making George W look like an Intellectual giant. :))
    Honestly every time he opens his mouth, his back room staff
    Must spend ages doing face palms. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,332Chief of Staff
    Seen this one?
    AA_OLD_MAN_5.jpg
    " It's the final Countdown !" :D
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,692MI6 Agent
    " It's the final Countdown !" :D

To Armageddon? :o
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Always Shaken wrote :
    "Hi guys ,ive booked a holiday in Gran Canaria , for October ,now before I go and come back ,and some one says oohh did you visit such and such ??? ,does any one know of any Bond connections there ,I doubt it myself ,but its always best to ask the experts"

I know they filmed a few spaghetti westerns there " fistful of dollars " and "for a few dollars more " and "Fast & Furious 6" although sadly no Bond connection that I know of.
    http://www.gran-canaria-info.com/guide/10-gorgeous-gran-canaria-locations-that-made-it-into-the-movies
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Lazowski

This was a new story to me, I'm ashamed to say, The ingenuity and cheek of the plan was amazing.

Eugene Lazowski born Eugeniusz Sławomir Łazowski (1913, Częstochowa, Poland – December 16, 2006, Eugene, Oregon, United States) was a Polish medical doctor who saved thousands of Jews during the Holocaust by creating a fake epidemic which played on German phobias about hygiene. By doing this, he risked the German death penalty, which was applied to Poles who helped Jews in the Holocaust.
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    I've never heard of that either? It's amazing how many stories there are about that time in history.
    I take it the new job is satisfactory tp? I'm imagining you in a plush corner office, sat in a leather chair, wearing an Anthony smclair and posting on ajb! :s
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    :)) Due to some sort of administrative error, I don't actually start untill next Week, and will
    Be one of many minions, in an open plan office.
    I agree about the amount of unknown stories from WW2 of the ingenuity, bravery and
    Humanity of so many people, who fought against evil. -{ The world genuinely is full of
    Super Heroes, they just don't wear costumes, Ordinary men and women who at times of
    Terror. Simply do the right thing. Even today with the terrorist attacks, the stories of individual
    Acts of bravery are awe-inspiring.
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    They are indeed, it puts back some faith in human nature for me. There are some incredible people out there. I recently watched a documentary on a drug made by the nazis and a reporter who spent his life campaigning for justice for the pregnant women who were given it, he did an incredible job and pretty much single handed brought the thalidomide scandal to the fore. I reckoned it as a watch, the doc was called fighting the devil I think.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    Today the comisc series The Phantom is 80 years old. Congratulations!

"The Phantom is old - long live The Phantom!"

Phantom_Charlton_V_copy._5_coverSM.jpg?v=1445607283
    This add was published on a local version of eBay the other day:

"West coast of Norway to be given away fro free!

Due to constant bad weather the west coast will be given away. if you love rain, lots of windy, cold and grey weather, not to meantion a worsened economy due to the oil prize falling? Then the west coast is just what YOU are looking for! Now yopu can get it all and for free.
    Bear in mind that warm weather may occur, but we can guarantee it will pass quickly. The west coast is yours, but you must pay if you want it moved to another location. Be quick and we throw in two life jackets and one bailer."

2341451.jpg
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:

Due to constant bad weather the west coast will be given away. if you love rain, lots of windy, cold and grey weather, not to meantion a worsened economy due to the oil prize falling? Then the west coast is just what YOU are looking for! Now yopu can get it all and for free.
    Bear in mind that warm weather may occur, but we can guarantee it will pass quickly. The west coast is yours, but you must pay if you want it moved to another location. Be quick and we throw in two life jackets and one bailer."

2341451.jpg

What a gorgeous beach. It puts the Copacabana to shame.
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=pangolin&client=tablet-android-pega&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjW_5Hwy7fOAhUsAsAKHWvVBxoQ_AUIBygB&biw=960&bih=600#imgrc=_xzx4PCFgCF_WM%3A
    Never heard of this animal before, but they're so cute. :) " Pangolin" sadly another
    Creature savagely hunted for crazy medicines. :#
    Number24 wrote:

2341451.jpg

What a gorgeous beach. It puts the Copacabana to shame.

Thank you :)
    Surprisingly it isn't raining (much) today, we even saw the sun!
    Even more shockingly: the mountain tops around here are already white, presumably from snow.

bwqofcpl0jst21jc1aju.jpg
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    I was in Iceland some years ago. The scenery was spectacular with jade green rolling hills, jet black beaches, crashing waves and cloud-shrouded towering cliff tops. As I peered around me, my hood pulled tight around my face, my hands thrust deep into my pockets, rain lashing everything, I mused that Iceland must be a fabulous spot in summer. Then I remembered that it was the last week of July and this was likely as good as it gets!

(To be fair...we did also have a few days of +18C sunshine and it was glorious)
    What do you do if you get lost in a forrest on Iceland?

You simply stand up, look around and see where you are :D
    Still it gives them plenty of time to play ....... Football ! :p :D
    One moose made a bad choice the other day :))

a76a8b0b-7f00-43cc-9d98-f56bd3532ace?fit=crop&h=810&q=80&w=1440
    He was a decoy his mates were in the carpark stealing everthing from the
    Marksmen's cars. ;)
    Mike_Winters_2653457b.jpg

Winters Comming ! ( You have to be British and of a certain age to understand) :D
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    Mike_Winters_2653457b.jpg

Winters Comming ! ( You have to be British and of a certain age to understand) :D

:)) :)) :)) nice one 'Choochie Face' :D
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    I'm neither British nor of a certain age, it seems. What is the referance?
    Famous Comedy double act from the 60s and 70s " Mike and Bernie Winters" :)
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    I was saddened to read today, that Richard Wilson is seriously ill after having a heart attack! OFITG is one of my favourite comedies. Get well soon, Richard!
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
    Sad news Indeed, I hope he gets well. -{