Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Deer oh deer, that's in poor taste. I suppose the puns are going to just rein down now, aren't they?
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Doe !! ( To quote Homer ) ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    I think the ground was wet, they were standing close together ansd they were on a mountain platou.
    Amy Sharp (18) ran away from the police in New South Wales in Australia. she though it was going well until she saw the APB the police sent out to the public. She disliked her picture in the APB (left)so much she sent the police a new and better photo (right) :D

?imageId=61430438&width=1024&height=615
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) :))
    Well, vanity has its dangers.
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    :)) I think this has happened a couple of times. They should have tried that with
    Osama bin Laden. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    Hello, ladies and gents...I don't generally post or even visit here, but thought I'd let you know that my sporadic contributions of late have been largely due to my mother suffering three strokes last month (age 73), which have drastically changed her life, and not at all for the better. I don't post this soliciting sympathy, or anything of that nature...but rather, to encourage you to live every minute to the fullest. Take that leap, answer that challenge, roll those die.

For myself, I am considering taking up extreme sports, and not wearing my seatbelt.

Peace be with you all -{
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,326Chief of Staff
    And with you, Loeffs.
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    Sorry to hear that, Loeffelholz. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your mother. -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Sorry to hear this and my best wishes go to your mother and to yourself.

Stay strong, old friend! {[]
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    I wish the best for you and your family, Loeffelholz :)
    Best wishes Loeffelholz.
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Echoing that Loeffs, and your sentiment about living each day to the fullest is the best piece of advice we should all follow.
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    Not to be too depressing , I lost Both my parents fairly young ( mid to late 20s) at the time I Felt cheated.
    Both my daughter's never met their grandfather and only my eldest girl has any memories of her
    Grandmother. Although on reflection, I may have been given a good hand , as luckily I have avoided
    The pain and anguish of seeing a beloved parent being afflicted with the trials of old age. No words can
    Adequately express my sympathies, I only hope that through family and friends you can find the resolve
    To continue to live, laugh and love every minute !
    I'm not a believer, but was once asked were ( in my mind) did I go for solace in times of trouble. My answer
    Was to remember all the advice, arguments, jokes and laughs I had with my parents, somewhere in that
    Jumble of memories, I always find comfort, and even some answers............
    But I'd still never do any extreme Sports !
    On an even more serious note, I have discovered I sound like Chewbacca in Star Wars when I yawn :o
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Belated sympathies Loeffs, Mrs Coop as an adult care social worker spends her working week with people who have suffered strokes and struggle with dementia etc she maintains a proffesional manner but now and then she finds it quite upsetting so I understand your unenviable place in life right now.
    Thats very sad also tp, to loose ones parents so young seems unfair, it's quite amazing how some of us cope and find the right mechanism to do so. As for extreme sports, I've done skydiving, just last week went scuba diving but for you TP I recommend extreme muff diving.

Number24 your list of skills and achievements never fails to amaze me. :)
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    http://www.muffdivingclub.ie/
    was it here Chris ?
    A bit further down south tp ;)
    I hope you were relaxed, going down.
    Oh yes Barbel, remaining relaxed is very important, you also need to be prepared to get wet.
    For short periods only, of course. Say about four minutes.

(Oh wait, wrong thread :# )
    I only pay lip service to these rules, I like to beaver away, I find that's more lickable, ....
    Sorry Likeable ! :)
    You're a woman of many parts, Pussy...
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,221MI6 Agent
    TP is like Sir Rog's Bond he likes to lick them into shape :)
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
    In my defence I have had loads of ice lollies over the years. To me a magnum isn't a gun.....
    ... It's a training aid ! ;)
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,221MI6 Agent
    Did you say a 99 or a 69? :D
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
    I usually ask for a "70" as that way they still owe me one. ;)

Years ago a young lad I knew, said his girlfriend was going to dump him as he was 't doing it for her
    In the "bedroom department" ( I said he shouldn't be doing it in any department ) ;) although, I did give him
    A few tips on how women work and where some of the buttons are. After the weekend he told me he had used my advice and she was now very impressed with his techniques !
    I like to think I help save a relationship. :))
    I usually ask for a "70" as that way they still owe me one. ;)

Years ago a young lad I knew, said his girlfriend was going to dump him as he was 't doing it for her
    In the "bedroom department" ( I said he shouldn't be doing it in any department ) ;) although, I did give him
    A few tips on how women work and where some of the buttons are. After the weekend he told me he had used my advice and she was now very impressed with his techniques !
    I like to think I help save a relationship. :))
    Thank God for him you were a top shelf subscriber!
    :)) " I help people with problems "
    :) a sort of problem eliminator then you might say