Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 SwitzerlandPosts: 870MI6 Agent
    Cruise takes a lot of risks, but it's his decisions.

He has turned M:I into the most reliable and best action/spy franchise since M:I 3. What makes me very sad is what happened during the Deadpool 2 shoot. That is so very unfortunate.
    Dalton Rulez™
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    The death of any stunt person is tragic, the only
    Consolation is that they died doing something
    They loved.
    I do admire Cruise for all the effort he puts into
    Trying to keep the action sequences as "real" as
    Possible.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent
    Horrible news from Spain. A van drove into a crowd in the main street in Barcelona. We still don’t know if it was terrorism, but it sounds like a tragedy regardless :(
    Watching TOMORROW NEVER DIES shortly.

So great to have such pure fun and entertaining Bond films of the past. Now thinking of drinking White Martini to it... :D
    Dalton Rulez™
    Number24 wrote:
    Horrible news from Spain. A van drove into a crowd in the main street in Barcelona. We still don’t know if it was terrorism, but it sounds like a tragedy regardless :(

Spanish police just confirmed it's a terrorist attack. I hope none of the members here or their friends and families are there and the terrorist gets stopped. There may be a hoste situation in a resturant too.
    We don't want to give these crimes more attention, but it's difficult to avoid.
    Sadly if you have the mindset to inflict death or injury
    On a large scale. It seems easy these days in our open
    Societies.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Another evil terrorist attack in Barcelona.
    What also guts me is seeing the video from a guy who preferred to film people laying on the ground instead of helping them. Disgusting!
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    I can't even read those news anymore. It's just too depressing.

I will be in London for 10 days soon. I will celebrate life, be happy, enjoy the city and be on any bridge I want to be on.
    Dalton Rulez™
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:
    Another evil terrorist attack in Barcelona.
    What also guts me is seeing the video from a guy who preferred to film people laying on the ground instead of helping them. Disgusting!

There should be a law against it, sometimes though the authorities will demand you stay inside a property and not to move.
    This is sad news, hopefully an isolated tragedy but these attacks do seem to come in spates.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    I can't even read those news anymore. It's just too depressing.

I will be in London for 10 days soon. I will celebrate life, be happy, enjoy the city and be on any bridge I want to be on.

Thats the spirit.

Im actually booked to stay on Las Ramblas next month
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    It turns out all the five dead Barcelona terrorists were killed by one single policeman. Good job! B-)
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,296MI6 Agent
    Terror in Åbo , Finland....stabbings X-(

I always think of the show Rederiet when I hear about Åbo.
    Until today Finland has been spared from terrorism, but they did experience school massacres some years ago. I hope they handle it well and losset are low.
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    The spread of further madness. Very sad to see. Hard to see any solutions to these sorts of lone wolf attacks going forward, sadly. :#
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Agreed, no society can ever be fully protected from
    These cowardly attacks. Doesn't take much to go
    Attacking unarmed people going about their business.
    Well done to the Spanish police for taking out five of
    Them. I only hope those brave officers don't have to be
    Put through some stupid inquiry over it.
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Bizare story in yesterdays evening standard , An Australian tourist on her tour of Europe ,says she was at the scene of the Barcelona atrocity ,and she was also in a bar at our attack in London bridge ,and also in Paris when a policeman was stabbed , lets hope she now gets back to OZ safely 8-)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    I hope she posts her holiday plans for next year.
    So I'll know where to avoid. ;)
    It looks like the stabbing attack in Åbo, Finland was done by a Marroccan who tried to kill as many women as possible. Why are they so afraid of women, especially strong women?
    edited August 2017
    Their ideology is totally F*cked up ! An absolute
    Death cult, which embraces rape and torture.
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/638491/Britain-Terror-Level-Attack-ISIS-Barcelona-Vehicle-Van-Trucks-Seaside-Blackpool-Brighton
    I hope this is only media hype.
    Number24 wrote:
    Why are they so afraid of women, especially strong women?

If you'd ever see my wife, you'd know :D

The sometimes a bit slow but hot Swiss army boy has a question...

When I am on the menu of the topics there are white and blue squares on the left. I don't get why some are white, some are blue...
    Dalton Rulez™
    Blue squares contain new comments since your last visit - white squares not

Cool, thanks Jonathan.

I am at the Alpine Village Inn, one mile past the Tropicana Hotel enjoying some Swiss food and wines.
    It's open daily from 5 P.M. till Midnight. Accepts Diners Club, American Express...

There's a unique gift shop to browse through.
    Dalton Rulez™
    There has been a poll among Trump-voters. Their standards are really high :v

'If Trump really did collude with Russia during the election, should he remain President?"
    77% of Trump-voters think he should.

"If Donald Trump shot someone on 5th Avenue, would you commend his job as president? "
    45% would still say he did a great job.

Amazing....
    :)) :)) :))
    If he'd shoot Asp9mm- certainly ! :D

I'm sure the supporters of most heads of state feel the same about their president or PM.....

Instead of talking politics I'll tell a joke:

- Are you golfer?
    - Yes. And it takes a lot of balls to play golf like I do! :))
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,339Chief of Staff
    I'll be live on the radio this Thursday from 8-10pm. My band will be playing for about an hour, then the presenter will interview us and play some songs from our albums, including a preview of the new one. If anyone would like the link, just drop me a PM.
    DSC_8866.jpgAndy_Chas_Andrew_Paul.jpgTHE_SKUNNERED_AT_THE_SHED.jpg
    My quest towards nerddom continues (traditional nerds, that is. I've been a history nerd since I was a kid)
    Yesterday I found the four first season of Stargate SG-1 at a second hand store. I've only seen a couple of episodes yet, but the consept looks good. The acting is a little bit wooden (not nearly as good as in SG:universe) and so is the landscape. Every planet in the universe looks like Canada.
  • VesperMelogranoVesperMelograno The SouthPosts: 901MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    Every planet in the universe looks like Canada.
    Well that made my day :)) :)) :))
    I've always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey