Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Yes, as it's basically bowls for people who like to brush the floor. :p
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,811MI6 Agent
    Curling is probably the least physically demanding sport in the Winter Olympics. This is strange....
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,612Chief of Staff
    Yes, as it's basically bowls for people who like to brush the floor. :p

Hence why women are great at it {:) :D
    YNWA 97
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,296MI6 Agent
    Lady Rose wrote:
    Higgins wrote:
    Thoughts and prayers with the victims.

After each of these shootings, we are sadly going thru the same routine:

Questions come up, if the firearm ownership is one of the reaons why that happens so often and so often only in the US.
    Then other voices ask for "more weapons" for more safety and that this is not the right time to discuss this issue.

Then nothing happens until the next shooting.

I am saying this - being a massive Magnum PI fan and Mr. Selleck is one of the top faces: The NRA is pure evil!

And the orange nightmare didn't even have the decency to address the nation. Just sent out a tweet.

We here in Europe will never understand the American mindset regarding guns. It's a total anathema to me.

If they must have guns, why can't they limit gun ownership to a revolver only and anything else to a range ?? Farmers having dispensation for shotguns ??

There are modifications that can be made but sadly no one in government there is interested.

Hulk Hogan : Im the orange nightmare , brother......just ask gawker , jack :))
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    New f1 car launched this morning
    20180220_122900.jpg
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    That HALO looks terrible!
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    They will all have them as per new regulations. Looks like a flip flop or thong for our Australian members.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    :)) :)) alien vagina :))
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    How's everyone coping withe the great chicken crisis at KFC ???

This poor woman isn't very happy ... :)) :))

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/irate-woman-rants-ive-had-to-go-to-burger-king-amid-kfc-shortage-in-hilarious-itv-news-clip-gone-a3771921.html

Obviously the serious side to this is why are people phoning the police ?? X-(
    I always love to buy my food by the Bucket :D
    In my younger years, I had one of their Mega Jugs, 2 liters of Coke.

What I liked most was the tiny bottom so that it could fit a cupholder in the car

Keep drinking those and you won't have a
    Tiny bottom ;)
    edited February 2018
    I'm watching an interview with the ex-chief of military inteligence in Norway. Very interesting. I believe in his analysis of Russia.
    Today I drove to Bergen. It's been a long time since last time I drove this part of the coast in February, and it was lovely! Blue sky, white snow on the ground-to-air (at times the snow reached higher than the roof of my car) and James Bond music playing :007) :007) :007)
    Number24 wrote:
    I'm watching an interview with the ex-chief of military inteligence in Norway. Very interesting. I believe in his analysis of Russia.
    What is his analysis on Russia?
    Number24 wrote:
    Today I drove to Bergen. It's been a long time since last time I drove this part of the coast in February, and it was lovely! Blue sky, white snow on the ground-to-air (at times the snow reached higher than the roof of my car) and James Bond music playing :007) :007) :007)
    Which bond soundtrack was it? Or was it a greatest hits mix?
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

All the title songs :007)
    It felt appropriate.
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

A shitload of armoured divisions rolling towards the Atlantic is no longer an issue, neither is ideology.
    Russia sees the world in terms of areas of interest. Powerful nations need to trust/control a cordon of countries around them. Other powerful nations have no right to meddle inside Russia's area of interest.
    I'd agree with that analogy, Russia have shifted focus, but saying that I wouldn't be downscaling security on your Border.
    Number24 wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

It felt apropriate.
    I always feel ohmss is appropriate when there is snow around.
    What car do you drive? I'd imagine a saab, audi or Volvo....which in alfisti circles is refered to as an ovlov.
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:

And you wonder why you get colds, N24! You need to look after yourself and lock yourself in at home between October and April otherwise you tempt getting man-flu! ;)
    Number24 wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

A shitload of armoured divisions rolling towards the Atlantic is no longer an issue, neither is ideology.
    Russia sees the world in terms of areas of interest. Powerful nations need to trust/control a cordon of countries around them. Other powerful nations have no right to meddle inside Russia's area of interest.
    I didn't have time to finish my post. Russians also find it very important to be seen as strong. Many feel Russia was too weak so the Soviet Union fell and the following 20 years they were pushed around. They don’t want to see that again.
    I drive a Prius, but I've driven SAAB most of my life.
    The government are not spending enough on defence. Especially the army has suffered a lot of guts. Russia is our neighbour, the terrain is very difficult and our army is not much more than a brigade. Still the government feil we don"t need transport helicopters for the army like every other developed country does. Denmark and the Netherlands are the size of a Norwegian county and are both completely flat, but they find they need their own fleets of transport heli's. Not us... No :)) :o :(
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Number24 wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

It felt apropriate.
    I always feel ohmss is appropriate when there is snow around.
    What car do you drive? I'd imagine a saab, audi or Volvo....which in alfisti circles is refered to as an ovlov.
    Journey to Blofeld's hideaway is my go to song for such locales.
    Listened to it on a motorway, entering Geneva under the Alps on a breezy summer day. Even still, it felt appropriate.
    a reasonable rate of return
    Number24 wrote:
    I drive a Prius, but I've driven SAAB most of my life.

I‘ve had my Saab for 11 years, loved it and still do and regret having sold it {[]

SAAB's are very good cars (I've had both 99 and 900), but their fuel consumption is far too high.
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,144MI6 Agent
    A SAAB 900 Turbo would be in my dream garage. It was a travesty when things went belly up for the firm :(
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    A SAAB 900 Turbo would be in my dream garage. It was a travesty when things went belly up for the firm :(
    My aunt almost bought one as a replacement to her Seicento but couldn't get a deal with the seller.
    A shame, as I too love 900s. However, (I don't know why) but as far as Saabs go, the Sonet III is even nicer in my eyes and would be dream garage worthy for me, for some odd reason.
    a reasonable rate of return
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    I see that we have now reached 14,007 registered members. Seems appropriate. :) -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).