:v a blonde, a simple dress, simple shoes and I am happy:

139449937_10-74584f08517f1983.jpg
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • AlessandraAlessandra Lake Garda, ItalyPosts: 633MI6 Agent
    Bondtoys wrote:

that's because A)she's hot B)the dress is very pretty, beautiful color and despite being short it's still classy C) the pumps are fab D) the hair and makeup is perfect. In short, she's the opposite of what the two upcoming Bond girl candidates are in those photos. :v
    "Are we on coms?" (if you don't know where this is from... you've missed some really good stuff! :D)
  • HalconHalcon Zen TemplePosts: 486MI6 Agent
    Bondtoys wrote:

wow...

those legs...those shoes....that hair...excellent photo toys..
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    Alessandra wrote:
    Moore Than wrote:
    Alessandra wrote:

She is by far my favourite of the "contemporary" Bond girls. You described her perfectly. And I LOVE the dress she wears in that photo, it's the one that she shortened in the elevator (How sexy was that scene?). And Carey Lowell is still beautiful to the day. And let me also tell you how happy I am to see you posting again! :D

I am genuinely surprised and flattered that you remembered me, Alessandra. Thank you for the nice compliment. I am equally delighted that you are still posting here. :) -{

That scene in the elevator has to be one of the sexiest in the whole series, Pam rocks. :x

But of course I remember you! You were one of those I chatted with most frequently on here back in the day. And I remember us having quite a few interesting battles with other people when casting news came along :)) I'm really glad you're here again! :D

Pam is the prototype of the perfect modern Bond girl. Beautiful, smart, classy... and badass! :)))

Interesting times, interesting battles. Not just here but over at CBN as I recall. There may will be more interesting times/battles ahead, especially if Henry Cavill is not Bond 7. :))

I cannot vouch for his acting but I have seen him being interviewed on a couple of occasions. He came across to me as good looking, pleasant, nice voice, well spoken. He looks and speaks the part to me. Daniel Craig does not really look the part but he wins me over with his acting and voice. If he were to do one more film after Skyfall before departing that would just about be perfect timing for Cavill as he would be around 33 - 34 years old.

I was going to be mischievous and post a photo of Daniel Craig but I thought better of it. Instead, especially for you.

Henry_Cavill_Shankbone_2009_Vanity_Fair.jpg
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
  • zaphodzaphod Posts: 1,183MI6 Agent
    Alessandra wrote:
    Bondtoys wrote:

that's because A)she's hot B)the dress is very pretty, beautiful color and despite being short it's still classy C) the pumps are fab D) the hair and makeup is perfect. In short, she's the opposite of what the two upcoming Bond girl candidates are in those photos. :v

Agreed. Although I still prefer more 'age appropriate' choices relative to the actor playing Bond at the time. Is it just me who finds older men and very obviously young girls a bit creepy?
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,308MI6 Agent
    Er... who is the blonde?

Surely they're not pumps? When Amy sung her f*** me pumps song, didn't she mean sort of thin slipper like trainers? Not just shoes. Or am I wrong? ?:)
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    And why is this thread in a Bond forum? How is it Bond girl style? You never saw any of the Bond girls at a watercooler, not even Moneypenny. :D

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,778MI6 Agent
    Sorry I have not been popping in for a while Ladies and Gents,

I am a very rare breed - a man who is NOT scared of telling a woman what he thinks of her attire and look! - Several of my female friends have also gone with a few of my suggestions too. The secret is I assess things carefully.

There is a pattern from previous Bond film premiers that there is a bit of "oh my God its Bond!" For the leading ladies in their choices. Hallie Berry wore a dress that was far too busy in pattern, and Ms Pike wore a silver job that was unflattering to her figure and colouring. (She looks absolutely stunning in that pic a page or two ago.)

Naomi Harris has potential, I keep thinking if she wore something similar to the Vesper Dresses from CR that would flatter her figure and give her the excuse for good jewellery. Her hair here is creative, but I think a straight sleeker look (think Zoe Saldana, or Beyonce) would flatter her face more, which is warm and expressive, especially when she smiles!

I keep remembering the satin sky blue evening dress that the lovely Famke Jansen wore to the Goldeneye premiere (she reminds me of you Lady A!) now that was class! Sexy too because it flattered ans showed off her shoulders. The lady is an athlete!
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    edited February 2012
    Er... who is the blonde?

Surely they're not pumps? When Amy sung her f*** me pumps song, didn't she mean sort of thin slipper like trainers? Not just shoes. Or am I wrong? ?:)

You are kidding right Nap? :))

Oh.... you're not... right. Well if you stopped looking at weird sites like #gossipspanksh$te you might know....
    Her name is Abby Clancy, and she is married to Peter Crouch, you know the really tall bloke that plays football for Stoke City oh and the England Team.... :# (got caught having sex with a hooker... whilst engaged to said blonde :o )
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    Agreed. Although I still prefer more 'age appropriate' choices relative to the actor playing Bond at the time. Is it just me who finds older men and very obviously young girls a bit creepy?

Definitely not just you. I addressed this in a previous post. I find it seriously creepy how they keep casting 25-year-old girls alongside Daniel Craig who is 45 and looks way older than that. It's just inappropriate. And there goes all their "Oh women power" stance with that drag number. Start by casting age-appropriate Bond girls for the leading man. I think Abby would be perfect for Henry as Bond, though :D
    Interesting times, interesting battles. Not just here but over at CBN as I recall. There may will be more interesting times/battles ahead, especially if Henry Cavill is not Bond 7. ajb007/lol

I cannot vouch for his acting but I have seen him being interviewed on a couple of occasions. He came across to me as good looking, pleasant, nice voice, well spoken. He looks and speaks the part to me. Daniel Craig does not really look the part but he wins me over with his acting and voice. If he were to do one more film after Skyfall before departing that would just about be perfect timing for Cavill as he would be around 33 - 34 years old.

I was going to be mischievous and post a photo of Daniel Craig but I thought better of it. Instead, especially for you.

A photo of my (let's hope future) Bond :D Thank you, I very much appreciate the gift! -{ I have seen him in many things and I actually at first only knew him because I found him good in the Count of Montecristo where he was literally a kid, so the hotness factor wasn't there yet, but the good acting showed immediately. So for me he has the whole package. Gorgeous, well-spoken, sexy, good actor, great voice. I will be very curious to see him in Cold Light of Day as it is finally released in April, and the promos look very promising. Granted, he plays an American guy who is thrown into a spy story and isn't a spy at all, so the attitude is entirely different, BUT I saw a few scenes of him with the gun and well... the Bond holding a gun factor can easily be imagined :)) (well, for me at least).

Back to the Bond girls, hi Thunderbird 2. You make some interesting points. I definitely agree on Famke, and she was gorgeous and evil, she was perfect for her part. I do not think that a different hairstyle will improve things a lot for Naomi Harris though.. I've seen set photos of her with Craig with sleek hairstyle (so that's what they picked for her in the movie) and she just looks very ordinary to me. She really has some BAD taste in dresses, that yellow number is terrible. And, I don't really have much faith in the costume designers for the film seen as they put Bond girls in HORRIBLE attires over the Craig movies (and no I did not like Eva Green's evening dresses in CR either. Out of fashion and WAY too baroque. Let's not get in the red carpet numbers she pulled :)) It would be like shooting the red cross, as we say in Italian :)) ). BUT Bérenice has potential if they redo her hair (and dying job) completely AND put her in classy dresses like Caterina Murino. She was the last Bond girl I was satisfied with. Gorgeous and stylish. And lasted about 2 minutes :))
    "Are we on coms?" (if you don't know where this is from... you've missed some really good stuff! :D)
    Lexi wrote:
    Er... who is the blonde?

Oh.... you're not... right. Well if you stopped looking at weird sites like #gossipspanksh$te you might know....
    Her name is Abby Clancy, and she is married to Peter Crouch, you know the really tall bloke that plays football for Stoke City oh and the England Team.... :# (got caught having sex with a hooker... whilst engaged to said blonde :o )

Goes to show what us Bond girls know: you can be blistering hot, and they will STILL cheat on you, hence why him knowing you're a Bond girl who can make good use of a gun is always a good deterrent :)) :))

Poor girl though. Just so humiliating (and disgusting. A hooker? really?) :#
  • MoniqueMonique USAPosts: 696MI6 Agent
    Moore Than wrote:

Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - ?)

I just noticed your signature. I didn't realize you were the famous Moore Not Less!!! I remember you very well. Why did you change the name? Members were asking what happened to you years ago. I'm very glad to see you back! -{
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:

and she is married to Peter Crouch, you know the really tall bloke that plays football for Stoke City oh and the England Team.... :#

:D ah, you mean the ugly one? :))

Alessandra wrote:
    Goes to show what us Bond girls know: you can be blistering hot, and they will STILL cheat on you,

a german comedian put it pretty good yesterday (he's a medical doctor).

The girls are always looking for the best
    The guys are always looking for the next best :D

Monique wrote:
    Moore Than wrote:

Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - ?)

I just noticed your signature. I didn't realize you were the famous Moore Not Less!!! I remember you very well. Why did you change the name? Members were asking what happened to you years ago. I'm very glad to see you back! -{

Hello, Monique. I'm happy to be back and delighted to see you are still posting. :)

The reason for my absence is explained in the link below. Scroll down to post 157.
    http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/34154/welcome-comings-goings/page/7/

I tried logging in under my old user name on numerous occasions but failed each time and I am not certain why. Perhaps I was absent too long. Logging in under a new name seemed the only and most convenient option.
    edited February 2012
    Alessandra wrote:
    A photo of my (let's hope future) Bond :D Thank you, I very much appreciate the gift! -{ I have seen him in many things and I actually at first only knew him because I found him good in the Count of Montecristo where he was literally a kid, so the hotness factor wasn't there yet, but the good acting showed immediately. So for me he has the whole package. Gorgeous, well-spoken, sexy, good actor, great voice. I will be very curious to see him in Cold Light of Day as it is finally released in April, and the promos look very promising. Granted, he plays an American guy who is thrown into a spy story and isn't a spy at all, so the attitude is entirely different, BUT I saw a few scenes of him with the gun and well... the Bond holding a gun factor can easily be imagined :)) (well, for me at least).

I bet you didn't know that I am Henry Cavill's twin brother.......separated by twenty years. :D

Ok, maybe that was just a tiny fib and maybe I do not have the whole package. And maybe my fashion and style sense is not in your league but I still have one or two tricks up my sleeve. I just have to remember to bend over at the right moment.

Request granted. Image removed. :)
    Charming...

Oh, v interesting age difference of Bond and his girls over on mi6-hq website, turns out it's Moore and Bouquet and FYEO, 30 years.

Ugh, ditch that photo Moore Than.

PS blondes tend to look the same, she looked like Shelby Lynne

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    OMG that photo Moore Than! MY EYES, MY EYES!!! :))

IN other news, here it goes, what a Bond girl looks like:

tumblr_lzsxm3whDW1qd5f6ho9_500.jpg

tumblr_lzsxm3whDW1qd5f6ho5_r5_500.jpg

I really... reeeally want Kate Beckinsale to be Henry's Bond girl. THAT is one gorgeous, classy woman.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,836MI6 Agent

Oh, v interesting age difference of Bond and his girls over on mi6-hq website, turns out it's Moore and Bouquet and FYEO, 30 years.
    The age difference can be a problem, definately. But we have to remember that sometimes it happens in real life. Some women find older men who are resourcefull (rich, high status and/or as a person) very attractive. Henry Kissinger was quite the ladies man, apparently. Sandra lyng Haugen, one of the most lusted-after female celebs in Norway, was for a time dating a 47 year old man whan she was about 22. So it happens in real life. But on the screen and iin real life you have to be carefull, because it can easily get creepy.
  • ke02ewwke02eww USPosts: 2,063MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:
    Er... who is the blonde?

Wags are not to naps taste.....

That's said, this is no lady....

BT shows again why Germany lost 2 world wars.... 8-)
  • ke02ewwke02eww USPosts: 2,063MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:
    936full-monty-pythons-life-of-brian-screenshot.jpg

"Are there any women here?"

Lip gloss stuff... my lips get hard and scratch so I got this lip scuffer from Body Shop... don't laugh. I use it and then add lip salve but rather than losing hard skin, like you might paring down your plates (of meet... feet) I still get nasty hard skin on the lips during the day.

How do you chicks avoid that without going the whole lipstick route? ?:)

Oh dear, dry chapped lips are a nightmare Nap... and Kudus for you to admit it :D

I would stop with the buffer for a start. And I would get yourself a decent lip salve - vaseline intensive in the little tins, go for the one with aloe vera (green and white) I would suggest. Apply lots before you go to bed.... so that you don't lick it off (well unless you've managed to get some desirable Bond girl with you ;) ) and then during the day, when and if you can.

vaseline-lip-therapy-with-aloe-vera.jpg

And regular application is what will work.. so be patient. ;)

Also, dry lips is usually a symptom of not enough hydration... we probably don't drink enough during the winter.... so up your water content.

Hey nap, rather than look a div applying lipstick to ur smackers in the pub, go up to a bird and ask her if she could help you apply the Vaseline to your lips...

The worst that can happen is she applies it to her mouth.... 8-)

But if you get lucky..... :D
    ke02eww wrote:

BT shows again why Germany lost 2 world wars.... 8-)

glad, that you have kept it very sensible, old friend :p

Number24 wrote:

The age difference can be a problem, definately. But we have to remember that sometimes it happens in real life. Some women find older men who are resourcefull (rich, high status and/or as a person) very attractive. Henry Kissinger was quite the ladies man, apparently. Sandra lyng Haugen, one of the most lusted-after female celebs in Norway, was for a time dating a 47 year old man whan she was about 22. So it happens in real life. But on the screen and iin real life you have to be carefull, because it can easily get creepy.

There seems to have been a shift between the cinema and reality in the last thirty years. At the time of For Your Eyes Only a relationship in reality involving a thirty year age gap would have been seriously frowned upon. Yet on the screen it was not really frowned upon at all. The early 1980's was more or less the end of the era of the older leading man stretching back at least to the 1950's. Cary Grant and James Stewart are two that come to mind immediately. By FYEO it was not unusual to see a thirty year age gap.

Nowadays a thirty year age difference is less frowned upon (and probably more common) in reality but is more frowned upon on screen. That's my impression anyway, right or wrong.
    Alessandra wrote:
    IN other news, here it goes, what a Bond girl looks like:

tumblr_lzsxm3whDW1qd5f6ho9_500.jpg

tumblr_lzsxm3whDW1qd5f6ho5_r5_500.jpg

I really... reeeally want Kate Beckinsale to be Henry's Bond girl. THAT is one gorgeous, classy woman.

Very attractive, good actress, lovely dress. She can be Henry's Bond girl alright. I am a fan of her father Richard who sadly passed away so very young. He starred in two of the UK's best ever comedy series Porridge and Rising Damp.
    I'm getting these threads mixed up, anyway I didn't realise More than was Moore Not Less, ah welcome back!
    Then again Blofeld turned up in a different guise didn't he...

Good points about how age difference has swapped around on screen and in real life. Can't find them now though.... ?:)

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    I'm getting these threads mixed up, anyway I didn't realise More than was Moore Not Less, ah welcome back!
    Then again Blofeld turned up in a different guise didn't he...

Good points about how age difference has swapped around on screen and in real life. Can't find them now though.... ?:)

Thank you for the welcome, Nap. :)

I promise you I am not bald. And I am not stroking a pussy either........chance would be a fine thing. :D

As regards the age difference. Look above, post 1254.
  • HalconHalcon Zen TemplePosts: 486MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:
    Er... who is the blonde?

THIS is Peter crouch's woman??

i'd always heard he had an insanely hot wife! how true...
    played for Tottenham before no?

money makes the world go round...in case anyone wonders why he would cheat on her...very sad yes.

go Tottenham!
    people, believe it or not:

I have dreamt about Napoleon Plural last night.
    I have met him in my dream and he turned out to be a very funny good-looking twen, longer blonde hair and we had some pints together.

Oh, I've had that dream plenty of times. Sort of strawberry blonde, right?

I get a bit of a shock when my hand dawdles downwards though... But then in my dream I have a few more pints and carry on. :D

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    no, you have been more a surfer kind of blonde....

Not that I have a crush on you, Nap :))
    And I needed a stiff Singlemalt to get over that nightmare and get to sleep again....