• Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,308MI6 Agent
    You think it was Singlemalt, but I added rohypnol... :o
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,778MI6 Agent
    edited February 2012
    Alessandra wrote:
    k

Back to the Bond girls, hi Thunderbird 2. You make some interesting points. I definitely agree on Famke, and she was gorgeous and evil, she was perfect for her part. I do not think that a different hairstyle will improve things a lot for Naomi Harris though.. I've seen set photos of her with Craig with sleek hairstyle (so that's what they picked for her in the movie) and she just looks very ordinary to me. She really has some BAD taste in dresses, that yellow number is terrible. And, I don't really have much faith in the costume designers for the film seen as they put Bond girls in HORRIBLE attires over the Craig movies (and no I did not like Eva Green's evening dresses in CR either. Out of fashion and WAY too baroque. Let's not get in the red carpet numbers she pulled :)) It would be like shooting the red cross, as we say in Italian :)) ). BUT Bérenice has potential if they redo her hair (and dying job) completely AND put her in classy dresses like Caterina Murino. She was the last Bond girl I was satisfied with. Gorgeous and stylish. And lasted about 2 minutes :))

Eva Green makes me smile, because the rock goth weird stuff she does implies an impishness with her image. Instead of going down the classy sophisticated road she deliberately does the surreal approach that gets attention, yet shields herself in an odd way. I'd love to meet her, I get the impression she is the French equivalent of the equally talented, funny and bonkers Helena Bonham Carter!

I must admit, Caterina Murino is stunning and that satin number they put her in knocked the Ursula Andres out of the park for me. I also loved the fact she was in the modern version of St Trinians. (Sighs)

Kate B looks lovely there, a nice change for the skin tight leathers she wears in her action films.

Honourable mention, I think Gemma Arteton was short changed. Although she looks great with red hair they really missed an opportunity to use her comedy talents properly. I hated the party frock she wore, and what was with the duff raincoat? An actres that looks like that deserves the kind of elegance in wardrobe that Luciana Paluzzi had as Fiona Volpe in Thunderball. (Specifically I am thinking of the bike leathers, and the party blue dress she wears in the characters final scenes.)

I can't help but fight Ms Harris's corner though... How about this?
    http://www.allstarpics.net/0249564/013189847/naomi-harris-pic.html
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Moore Than wrote:
    Monique wrote:
    Moore Than wrote:

Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - ?)

I just noticed your signature. I didn't realize you were the famous Moore Not Less!!! I remember you very well. Why did you change the name? Members were asking what happened to you years ago. I'm very glad to see you back! -{

Hello, Monique. I'm happy to be back and delighted to see you are still posting. :)

The reason for my absence is explained in the link below. Scroll down to post 157.
    http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/34154/welcome-comings-goings/page/7/

I tried logging in under my old user name on numerous occasions but failed each time and I am not certain why. Perhaps I was absent too long. Logging in under a new name seemed the only and most convenient option.

Hi there MNL ... good to see you back !!!! :)
    Halcon wrote:
    Lexi wrote:
    Er... who is the blonde?

Surely they're not pumps? When Amy sung her f*** me pumps song, didn't she mean sort of thin slipper like trainers? Not just shoes. Or am I wrong? ?:)

You are kidding right Nap? :))

Oh.... you're not... right. Well if you stopped looking at weird sites like #gossipspanksh$te you might know....
    Her name is Abby Clancy, and she is married to Peter Crouch, you know the really tall bloke that plays football for Stoke City oh and the England Team.... :# (got caught having sex with a hooker... whilst engaged to said blonde :o )

THIS is Peter crouch's woman??

i'd always heard he had an insanely hot wife! how true...
    played for Tottenham before no?

money makes the world go round...in case anyone wonders why he would cheat on her...very sad yes.

go Tottenham!

Abbey Clancey is stunning ... However, she will NEVER be a Bond girl unless its a silent role ;) ;)
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    Lady Rose wrote:

Thank you for the welcome, Dear Lady. -{

Because of your generous compliment I will make a special effort to be kind to Timothy.......for about two hours. :))
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
    Moore Than wrote:
    Lady Rose wrote:

Thank you for the welcome, Dear Lady. -{

Because of your generous compliment I will make a special effort to be kind to Timothy.......for about two hours. :))

At your own peril MNL :v :v :v
  • ke02ewwke02eww USPosts: 2,063MI6 Agent
    Bondtoys wrote:
    people, believe it or not:

I have dreamt about Napoleon Plural last night.
    I have met him in my dream and he turned out to be a very funny good-looking twink, longer blonde hair and we had some fun together.

8-)
    Congratulation's to Rosamund Pike, she is expecting her first baby in April. She is reported to be 'delighted'. You can also comment on her appearance in the photo below if you like.

Rosamund Pike expecting first child
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2106397/James-Bond-star-Rosamund-Pike-expecting-child-lover-16-years-senior.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

article_2106397_11_B5_FEF2000005_DC_49_233x531.jpg
  • zaphodzaphod Posts: 1,183MI6 Agent
    Moore Than wrote:
    Congratulation's to Rosamund Pike, she is expecting her first baby in April. She is reported to be 'delighted'. You can also comment on her appearance in the photo below if you like.

Rosamund Pike expecting first child
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2106397/James-Bond-star-Rosamund-Pike-expecting-child-lover-16-years-senior.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

article_2106397_11_B5_FEF2000005_DC_49_233x531.jpg

Rosamund is gorgeous. The last truly glamourously beautiful Bond girl in my Book.
  • AlessandraAlessandra Lake Garda, ItalyPosts: 633MI6 Agent
    Kate can't go wrong.. I LOVE her even in this more "casual" attire for the Indie movie awards. She better be a Bond girl soon!

Kate_Beckinsale_a_p.jpg

In other news, LOVED Emma Stone and Gwyneth Paltrow at the Oscars last night.
    "Are we on coms?" (if you don't know where this is from... you've missed some really good stuff! :D)
    Here are a few pics from the Oscars.

Angelina Jolie
    Oscars_2012_Angelina_Joli_001.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow
    Gwyneth_Paltrow_84th_Annual_Academy_Awards_mm_So_H7_B15l_Vl.jpg

Jessica Chastain
    Jessica_Chastain_Pictures_Oscars_2012.jpg

Emma Stone - Nicole Kidman
    oscars_2012_emma_stone_dress_nicole_kidman_1.jpg

George Clooney and Partner
    george_stacy_b_p.jpg
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    :o Nicole Kidman is looking more and more creepy!

Unbelievable if you keep in mind how cute she looked on that movie on that yacht....
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • Barry NelsonBarry Nelson ChicagoPosts: 1,508MI6 Agent
    Alessandra wrote:
    Kate can't go wrong.. I LOVE her even in this more "casual" attire for the Indie movie awards. She better be a Bond girl soon!

Kate_Beckinsale_a_p.jpg

In other news, LOVED Emma Stone and Gwyneth Paltrow at the Oscars last night.

I love Emma Stone, but that dress was very similar to dresses worn by Nicole Kidman and Charlize Theron at previous Oscars. IMO, the best dress I saw was worn by Jessica Chastain. Also, any dress with a slit almost to the waist is OK by me, so I also approve of Angelina Jolie's dress.
    Also, any dress with a slit almost to the waist is OK by me.

Okay minigeff, do your worst! :D

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • Barry NelsonBarry Nelson ChicagoPosts: 1,508MI6 Agent
    Here is a link to all the dresses and the stars that wore them from last night's Oscar award ceremony.

http://wonderwall.msn.com/movies/oscar-fashion-hit-or-miss-18244.gallery#!
  • AlessandraAlessandra Lake Garda, ItalyPosts: 633MI6 Agent
    Wow, the gentlemen here are finding all the best links for the dresses and stars! May it be because lots of cleavage and slits are involved? :)) :))

I loved Gwyneth Paltrow and Emma Stone. And Cameron Diaz in the orange dress at the Vanity Fair party after the ceremony. Loved the color on Viola Davis's dress, but the dress itself, not so much. Octavia Spencer looked beautiful, she picked a dress that made her look great, despite not exactly having a slim physique... it's all in picking what suits you best, and she sure delivered! Well done!

Oh, and... LOVED Penelope Cruz in Armani Privé. Looked very Grace Kelly-like. Can't believe it's been 30 years since she died. I saw Prince Albert and his wife being interviewed on ABC last night.
    "Are we on coms?" (if you don't know where this is from... you've missed some really good stuff! :D)
    scary how Kate Bosworth has gone the last years.
    She was absolutely stunning in Blue Crush and went down the annorexic way later.

Hope sincerely, that she will find some help soon.

kate-bosworth-ap__oPt.jpg

• ke02ewwke02eww USPosts: 2,063MI6 Agent
    Bondtoys wrote:
    She was absolutely stunning in Blue Crush and went down the annorexic way later.

With you brother....
  • Mr BeechMr Beech Florida, USAPosts: 1,749MI6 Agent
    ke02eww wrote:
    Bondtoys wrote:

With you brother....

Same here. She was lovely at a healthy and toned weight in Blue Crush and now she is always frail and bony looking. Definitely would love to see her comeback to healthy shape.
  • HalconHalcon Zen TemplePosts: 486MI6 Agent
    ke02eww wrote:
    Bondtoys wrote:

With you brother....

While i normally would agree in regards to taking 'thinness' to the extreme, in regards to Kate Bosworth, she is incredibly sexy at any weight...a delicate creature with grace and restraint.
    Well she isn't as totally starved as she was for a while, but honestly, she still doesn't look that healthy to me keeping in mind her look from Blue Crush. Pretty face is intact.

kate-bosworth-weight-gain.jpg
    ok, coming back to the dresses, I particularly enjoyed this:

140014054_10-cad36b2114f274d7.jpg

Bondtoys wrote:
    ok, coming back to the dresses, I particularly enjoyed this:

140014054_10-cad36b2114f274d7.jpg

Are those legs real? It's a strange pose. Reminds me of those cut out photos that are taken at beaches and fun fairs. The dress is nice though. Of those dresses I saw at the Oscars Jessica Chastain and Gwyneth Paltrow's were my favourite's.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I think Angelina has had another intimate tattoo :))

Even Old Darth Vader likes the look.

darth_vader_legbomb.jpg
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    That's a joke pic, there have been plenty of Jolie's leg popping up virally, there's one with it coming out of Darth Vader's outfit. :)

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    meryl-gives-angie-a-good-stuffing-3133-1330453623-34.jpg :))

Her right leg is everywhere! http://pinterest.com/buzzfeed/legbombing/
    Which came first. The chicken or the legs? :D

The Ministry of Silly Walks
    angelina_jolie_leg_oscars2a.jpg

angelina_jolie_right_leg_oscars_funny_22.jpg
    137500594843107665_KLuWs96F_f.jpg
    Here's a trailer to make Alessandra cream her pants...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOHl9d08e3c

Oh hang on, that's wrong isn't it? Biology was never my strong point...

Has a FYEO plot moment in it, plus some OHMSS shooting night for day stuff. Of course, Cavill gets more associated by Bond due to his rumoured near casting than he does with Supes despite his actual casting. That's the power of the Bond brand. In a similar way, Brosnan had to do these Bond-type films in the early 90s, you get stuck in a B-movie rut.

Cavill looks a bit like the gangly Andy Murray tennis player, not a great look. Not quite a star, wouldn't pick him over Craig just yet.

Roger Moore 1927-2017