Bond Girl Style Watercooler

1394041424345»

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    She is probably Busy.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    She is probably Busy.

You could be right there...
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    She is probably Busy.

Busy? Who could be too busy for AJB? After all.......oh wait. Boss is calling - gotta go!
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    She is probably Busy.

Busy? Who could be too busy for AJB? After all.......oh wait. Boss is calling - gotta go!

I always manage to squeeze in some time for it! :))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Happily I'm selfemployed. So can (and have) spent
    hours on AJB.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I think Alessandra was in journalism or script writing. So
    hopefully she is far too busy to, post her thoughts on AJB. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • HalconHalcon Zen TemplePosts: 486MI6 Agent
    I thought she was an executive with a fashion company... :s
    I thought she was an Undertaker?
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    I thought she was a bailiff? No? :))
    I thought she was no longer of this Earth? :))
    Mabey she simply out grew all our Childish jokes
    and Bitching, and went on to have a Happy long Life. :))
    Could be...she rode off into the sunset and lived Happily Ever After.
    I only hope there'd be as Much concern if I left. :#

Me too.

How can we forget you old Pussy? ;)
    Not so much of the Old. AlphaOmegaSin :))
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    I miss Lady Alessandra too.

She introduced me to The Tudors. I hope she'll be back soon.
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
  • jon couragejon courage Posts: 129MI6 Agent
    I'm only first seeing this thread, but what a great idea.

It should have its own sub-forum.

I'll let some of my Bond girls know about it. Hopefully none of them have any idea who I am on this forum. Hmmmm. May be time for a name change.

"Ladies, what about a drink at my place?" (Can't tell you how many times I've trotted out that line :). Sometimes it even works.... It channels my inner Bond.