Bond 23 car

Comments

• SilentSpySilentSpy Private Exotic AreaPosts: 765MI6 Agent
    This is Probably old news but I've just see some of the New Lotus Cars, they Look fantastic. The Elite and the New Four Door Eterne. -{

All the models are too similar. Plus they all look like wind tunnel designs. I would never get the new Ferrari FF and part of its purpose is to address the SUV and four door market. Yet, it's more creative than the stretch sportscar into four door car designs. Plus, it might be really good as an all weather, year around Ferrari going by the videos.
    "Better late than never."
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    "it might be really good as an all weather, year around Ferrari going by the videos."
    A practical Ferrari, I'll have to check it out. :)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • thesecretagentthesecretagent CornwallPosts: 2,151MI6 Agent
    I think Ferrari is too playboy/flashy for Bond. Shooting brake designs like the FF tend to get bad reviews/image perception from most. I once saw a Jaguar XJS estate/shooting brake and really wished I hadn't... I think if Bond stole a Ferrari it would be a different matter though...
    Amazon #1 Bestselling Author. If you enjoy crime, espionage, action and fast-moving thrillers follow this link:

http://apbateman.com
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Any man in a flashy car - Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini - ughhhhh is a total turn off.

A car says a lot about a man..... and it has to be classy and NOT flashy.

Aston Martin is on the border…but it’s been such an iconic car for such a long time, you can’t really argue with it. (As is the Bentley – but I just think 'old man' when I see one now, no matter how sexy the Top Gear guys try to make it seem :)) )

Audi, VW, hey even a Volvo shows that he doesn't rely on his car to make up for any *ahem* shortcomings.

Subtlety is a great aphrodisiac -{
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    I have to disagree Lexi, I think my Capri Ghia, says alot abot me. :)), and the Dangley Dice really complements the Body Kit.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I have to disagree Lexi, I think my Capri Ghia, says alot abot me. :)), and the Dangley Dice really complements the Body Kit.

And the "thunderpussy Rocks" across the windsheild :)) :))

Actually I have always liked the Capri.....but then I discovered the Audi Quattro - & I fell in love ;)
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    Ahh you've seen it. :))
  • ke02ewwke02eww USPosts: 2,063MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:
    Any man in a flashy car - Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini - ughhhhh is a total turn off.

A car says a lot about a man..... and it has to be classy and NOT flashy.

Aston Martin is on the border…but it’s been such an iconic car for such a long time, you can’t really argue with it. (As is the Bentley – but I just think 'old man' when I see one now, no matter how sexy the Top Gear guys try to make it seem :)) )

Audi, VW, hey even a Volvo shows that he doesn't rely on his car to make up for any *ahem* shortcomings.

Subtlety is a great aphrodisiac -{

And this post ooozes subtlety lexi.... -{

Btw what colour is the Capri ghia TP?

Reminds me of the Lewis Collins thread a while back - and the car said it all.....
    It's mainly green, with an Orange front wing,Which I think is a lovley design feature. :v
    It's mainly green, with an Orange front wing,Which I think is a lovley design feature. :v

Not quite Professionals but nice imagery

Pics?? 8-)
    When you arrive in a Ghia you turn Heads "and a few stomachs too",( Blackadder 3 ). I know others have talked about the physcological aspect of such a car but I don't believe them. When I get behind the wheel looking at that long,long bonnet, the feeling of all that power throbbing away.I just drive it in and Out of a couple of tunnels, Afterwards stopping for a cigarette,Makes me feel very Manly. I don't get these sex refrences about cars at all. :)) Sorry no Pics If I used a flash for the photo it would fade the paintwork and I only polished it last April. well I say polished,washing counts dosen't it :#
    Shame ....

Try daylight ?

Perhaps a tunnel pic? :v
    In mild defense of the Capri Ghia, I once took a friend's 3 litre for a thrash and although a little embarassing at traffic lights, on the open road it felt great. Nowhere near as quick as the 300zx 3 litre turbo (now embarassing I imagine) I had at the time, it felt really quick though and sounded great. I thought I was going over a hundred, when the speedo and other traffic clearly said I was not. I was frowning in the mirror like Lewis Collins and felt bloody great! :))
    Amazon #1 Bestselling Author. If you enjoy crime, espionage, action and fast-moving thrillers follow this link:

Sadly what killed the capri IMHO was ford made too many modles in the range,after all you could get a 1300, which was far too underpowered. I had a mate who really did have one which he kept in showroom conditions.
    When I did some boxing as a teen, I'd always tuck my towel around my neck under the tractsuit top,mainly to try and look like lewis collins in the credits of the professionals.
    Sadly the Capri Ghia is no more crashed ,missed a tunnel entrence.the once long bonnet is now crushed up crumled looking very short, Somehow I'm not as impressed with it now, ah well.......... I'll have to keep an eye out for an E -type. :)
    And they made some of them with rough vinyl roofs as well! What was that about?

Sadly what killed the capri IMHO was ford made too many modles in the range,after all you could get a 1300, which was far too underpowered. I had a mate who really did have one which he kept in showroom conditions.
    When I did some boxing as a teen, I'd always tuck my towel around my neck under the tractsuit top,mainly to try and look like lewis collins in the credits of the professionals.
    Sadly the Capri Ghia is no more crashed ,missed a tunnel entrence.the once long bonnet is now crushed up crumled looking very short, Somehow I'm not as impressed with it now, ah well.......... I'll have to keep an eye out for an E -type. :)

Ah explains the lack of pics..... Apologies...RIP

This might bring a smile.... A potpourri of the cars used on the series....

http://www.personal.u-net.com/~carnfort/Professionals/profcars.htm

I felt certain oar 576V would end up in the cars of the stars museum when it was sold a few yrs back but no.....
    http://www.thetvlounge.co.uk/professionals/viewtopic.php?t=1338&start=30

Such a beauty...

Btw why an e-type? The Capri not long enough for you?....

Bonnet envy is a serious complaint 8-)
    They had some great cars on that series. On the last series of the New Avengers Steed had One cool Jag. Nice link ke02eww It was a fun read. -{
    They had some great cars on that series. On the last series of the New Avengers Steed had One cool Jag. Nice link ke02eww It was a fun read. -{

Welcome TP I sense u and I share a similar respect for nice moters.... -{

Btw u got me thinking abt that jag... And of course jo lum....

If sir miles is watching... ;)
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,680Chief of Staff
    ke02eww wrote:
    Btw u got me thinking abt that jag...:)) And of course jo lum....

If sir miles is watching... ;)

Yes I blinking well am !! :))

My avatar ISN'T just for show :D
    YNWA 97
  • jorgem1jorgem1 Posts: 136MI6 Agent
    How about a Plymouth Horizon?
    It will have to be a Hybrid, :)) in these eco friendly times.
    Yes, a Prius. Or better still, an electric car!
    I can just see Bond getting out the extension lead and plugging in before a high-speed chase. Bad guys doing the same, sharing embarrassed glances at each other, waiting until they are fully charged before taking off through the streets at high (sorry, very low and eco-friendly) speed. :))

Under a new EEC directive even Bullets now have to be Lead free :))
    I think stopping to charge their batteries would give Bond and the villains a chance to talk and mabey find some common ground and get away from all this rough violence. :))
  • FlemishFlemish CardiffPosts: 15MI6 Agent
    Yes, a Prius. Or better still, an electric car!
    I can just see Bond getting out the extension lead and plugging in before a high-speed chase. Bad guys doing the same, sharing embarrassed glances at each other, waiting until they are fully charged before taking off through the streets at high (sorry, very low and eco-friendly) speed. :))

Penny%20Farthing.jpg

Eco friendly, stylish, debonaire, what more could a Bond want?!
    Latest from Aston.... Perfect for B23?

0f42c0e0.png

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/05/20/aston-martin-unwraps-new-v12-zagato-en-route-to-villa-deste/

A passing resemblance to the 1-77

77efccd3.png

Well not really, but the side vent is a new addition to the v8 vantage styling and is clearly 1-77 inspired.....
  • DEFIANT 74205DEFIANT 74205 Perth, AustraliaPosts: 1,881MI6 Agent
    ke02eww wrote:

No, keep the DB9. This looks too much like ...

Nissan-GT-R_2008_photo_11.jpg
    and
    Nissan-370Z_2011_photo_05.jpg

I would've been happier if they had simply kept the exact styling from the one-77 concept.
    "Watch the birdie, you bastard!"
    That new Aston looks like a mix of TVR T350, Lotus Evora, Nissan GTR and Marcos TSO. I've missed it to date, and haven't seen anything about it in the car mags, but at least it's different. The DB9, DBS and new Virage look identical on the road - even the Vantage models are similar at a glance. In black the old Vanquish is very similar too. I love Astons, but they have to move on a bit before they become too familiar.

ke02eww wrote:
    Latest from Aston.... Perfect for B23?

0f42c0e0.png

Now that is what I call a car...... :x (Although I think it would be much classier in a champaign colour.... or that lovely petrol green, that is blue/silver/green/red depending on how you're looking at it. :D)
    No - Aston's shouldn't be red - that's for Ferraris and works well, but looks cheap on an Aston Martin.

It looks like they've taken some design ques from the limited run DB7 Zagato also.

Aston_Martin_DB7_Zagato_Side_Speed.jpg

Good old Aston Martin - if the design wasn't popular ten years ago, just wait and try again... :))