Skyfall teaser trailer preview

canoe2012canoe2012 Posts: 25MI6 Agent
edited April 2012 in Skyfall - Bond 23 (2012)
Cinemablend has report on the Skyfall teaser trailer shown at CinemaCon

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/James-Bond-Gets-Interrogated-First-Skyfall-Trailer-Shown-CinemaCon-30628.html

Comments

• StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMFG!!
    I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
  • dickiebartdickiebart Posts: 220MI6 Agent
    WOWEE! I like the sound of that.
    http://www.007collection.blogspot.com check it! All my 007 autographs, toys, cars, books and more!
  • 00-Agent00-Agent CaliforniaPosts: 453MI6 Agent
    Sounds great! I haven't had my usual level of excitement/anticipation leading up to this Bond film as I have had in the past, but I think that article has changed that. Thanks for posting the link.
    "A blunt instrument wielded by a Government department. Hard, ruthless, sardonic, fatalistic. He likes gambling, golf, fast motor cars. All his movements are relaxed and economical". Ian Fleming
  • canoe2012canoe2012 Posts: 25MI6 Agent
    00-Agent wrote:
    Sounds great! I haven't had my usual level of excitement/anticipation leading up to this Bond film as I have had in the past, but I think that article has changed that. Thanks for posting the link.

My pleasure! Glad to be the first to share
    This article states that the teaser may be out sooner then expected with The Avengers NEXT WEEK!

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=89628

Let's keep searching online...a prize for the first to post a link to GENUINE footage from the trailer!

:x
  • Mr BeechMr Beech Florida, USAPosts: 1,749MI6 Agent
    I will not watch it, but the thread title blows my mind.

Teaser. Trailer. Preview. Spy.

I added that last part so it would sound like a movie.
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    This article states that the teaser may be out sooner then expected with The Avengers NEXT WEEK!

Let's keep searching online...a prize for the first to post a link to GENUINE footage from the trailer!

I have had a good vibe about Skyfall for a while now and the articles regarding the teaser seem to confirm that. If the teaser is released sooner than expected then great. Apparently, no sign of Javier Bardem's Silva, he's been kept well under wraps, only a few photo's of him in police uniform so far.

The other important news from the comingsoon.net article is that Bond 24 has a confirmed release date of 2014. :)
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
  • zaphodzaphod Posts: 1,183MI6 Agent
    Really hitting up now...loving the sound of the trailer. Can't help but feel optimistic, have hoped for a while that this will be the one that brings it all together. Action, tension, quality cast, great look...also big Thomas Newman fan. If the script is even halfway as good as we are being told (remembering that a superb script is always the claim) it should be great.
    I'd like to see it as Craig's Swansong, and finest contribution. Before I draw a lot of flak I'm coming to think that 'three is a perfect number' and that no actor should do more than that. Three is enough to hit a peak, and not enough to become jaded both for the actor and the audience .
    zaphod wrote:
    I'd like to see it as Craig's Swansong, and finest contribution. Before I draw a lot of flak I'm coming to think that 'three is a perfect number' and that no actor should do more than that. Three is enough to hit a peak, and not enough to become jaded both for the actor and the audience .

I do not see Skyfall as Daniel Craig's swansong. He stated in his interview with the BBC that he would keep going as long as he was asked to. And I do not see Babs & Mickey dropping him before Bond 24, especially as it has now been given a 2014 release date. That would probably be the suitable time for Craig to bow out.
  • VandrellVandrell London, EnglandPosts: 324MI6 Agent

Im going to see the Avengers tonight!!! I soooo hope they show it. I'll keep you posted.
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Mr Beech wrote:

Teaser. Trailer. Preview. Spy.

Very clever, Mr Beech. I tip my hat to you!
  • canoe2012canoe2012 Posts: 25MI6 Agent
    Another report about the teaser. Basically the same details but it fills in a few gaps

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/170393-cinemacon-sony-previews-first-skyfall-teaser-trailer
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,308MI6 Agent
    Spoilers on the link, obviously. My bad. :#
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,993Quartermasters
    Can't wait :007)
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,836MI6 Agent
    I haven` had this high hopes for a Bond movie before. Even though I liked Bond before, I wasn`t a fan until 2005. My hopes were high for CR too, but I was unsure because of the new James Bond and other changes. QoS was promising, but not very. This time everyrhing we now is very promising and everything we belive is also promising (Adele etc.). I can end up a disapointed man, but with all the talent behind Skyfall I doubt it very much.
  • ExpatJBExpatJB HoustonPosts: 752MI6 Agent
    Seeing The Avengers tomorrow night. Will let you know if the trailer is in there.
    Dont wait for your ship to come in. Swim out and meet the bloody thing.
  • BenSV650BenSV650 Posts: 233MI6 Agent
    I went to see The Avengers last night, no trailer for Skyfall unfortunately.
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    I thought I read somewhere the teaser trailer would most likely be attached to Men In Black 3, which comes out May 25th.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
    Mr Martini wrote:
    I thought I read somewhere the teaser trailer would most likely be attached to Men In Black 3, which comes out May 25th.

The teaser trailer is being attached to Men In Black 3. I am optimistic that the trailer will be available online before May 25th. The Quantum of Solace teaser trailer was attached to Hancock but became available online two days before prior to Hancock's release.
  • ExpatJBExpatJB HoustonPosts: 752MI6 Agent
    BenSV650 wrote:
    I went to see The Avengers last night, no trailer for Skyfall unfortunately.
    Yep, disappointing, but the movie was good.
    Dont wait for your ship to come in. Swim out and meet the bloody thing.
    The teaser trailer has been classified by the British Board of Film Classification. It has a run time of 1 minute 15 seconds.

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/BTxxx289704/
    OMG....ten days to go!
    According to MI6, the Skyfall teaser trailer is expected to debut online on the same day as MIB 3 is released in the cinema's, 25th May. The teaser poster will be revealed at the Cannes Film Festival which takes place between the 16th and 27th May.

'Skyfall' teaser poster to be unveiled for Cannes
    http://www.mi6-hq.com/news/index.php?itemid=10176&t=mi6&s=news
  • Gala BrandGala Brand Posts: 1,172MI6 Agent
    Moore Than wrote:
    According to MI6, the Skyfall teaser trailer is expected to debut online on the same day as MIB 3 is released in the cinema's, 25th May. The teaser poster will be revealed at the Cannes Film Festival which takes place between the 16th and 27th May.

'Skyfall' teaser poster to be unveiled for Cannes
    http://www.mi6-hq.com/news/index.php?itemid=10176&t=mi6&s=news

According to 007.com, the trailer is to be released Monday.
    OMG, as if the poster wasn't enough, now we have the trailer confirmed for MONDAY.
    So happy!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    The first trailer for SKYFALL will be released on 007.com on Monday 21st May at 8.30am BST.
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
    Er, yes...I just said that!

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
  • Moonraker 5Moonraker 5 Ayrshire, ScotlandPosts: 1,821MI6 Agent
    Gala Brand wrote:
    According to 007.com, the trailer is to be released Monday.
    0830 GMT to be precise! Strange how it's so early in the morning, not that I'm complaining! :D
    unitedkingdom.png
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    Er, yes...I just said that!

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

You didn't say a time :p
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
    Ah, OK...sorry!
    8:30am is pretty early.
    I need to plan the start to my day because on Monday I have a meeting 7:30-8:30.
    On Monday I think it will be straight out of the meeting and back to my office!

So excited!