The Rant Box

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    {[] it grinds my gears.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I see it everyday :#
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    I'm not saying I'm perfect ( I leave that to others ) but I have my cash out
    Ready to go, as I'm packing. :D so I'm not hanging about. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    Some people shop for fun, not just to purchas things. :s
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
    I'm not saying I'm perfect ( I leave that to others ) but I have my Bits out
    Ready to go, as I'm packing. :D so I'm not hanging about. ;)

:))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    :)) only in the sex shop " Can I have Ten pounds worth please !" :)) ( Bottom)
    edited September 2014
    Our Landlord is selling the building that me and the GF and several other Tenants are living in X-( So we have a few Months to find somewhere else to live X-(

It seems that everything is going from bad to worse at the Moment :#
    Our Landlord is selling the building that me and the GF and several other Tenants are living in X-( So we have a few Months to find somewhere else to live X-(

It seems that everything is going from bad to worse at the Moment :#
    Sometimes life is a series of rugs that get pulled out from under you... :#
    If we cant find anything in Time, I'll have to see if my Mum and Stepdad will be alright with the Other Half moving in. If not, then it's over to her's in Guildford :)
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,572Chief of Staff
    I'm sure it will work out...everything for a reason... -{
    YNWA 97
    It's funny because we are hardly ever apart, always out doing stuff together (Except when we're working) Anyone would think we are married :))
    From my experience, you sometimes get crappy years. The year coming up
    To me getting married everthig that could go wrong, Did !
    Even the car packed up, seemed money was just flowing out the door :# Last
    Year for me business wise was down the toilet, last year I did very little work, I'd
    Say I'm back to where I was maybe seven or eight years ago.
    All you can do is get through it -{ it will get better and who knows maybe
    It is blessing in disguise, perhaps something better is out there waiting. {[]
    Cheers TP -{
    something better is out there waiting. {[]
    Each end is a new beginning.
    "He's certifiable."- Bond in NSNA
    I'm wondering... how much of the world population is? Certifiable, I mean?
    With all the crazy ISIS stuff, the climate change denier nuts, the totalitarian killers, the neo-Nazis, the gun freaks, the endless cop videos depicting horrific brutality, the sex offenders, the acid on women attacks, the suicides, the Rush Limbaugh fans...
    Hell, in the area where I live we have a known sex offender that agressively asks walkers-by for cigarettes, a woman that screams at the local wildlife and a woman that wears coats & wigs in the blazing heat of summer who gets into cars by the side of the road with dodgy-looking men...
    Where I work I get people every day who ask for what our store clearly doesn't have, and flounce out in a huff...
    Is this world full of 'certifiable' people? ?:)

Has it always been so?
    There is a Bloke around my Area who talks to himself to much. No wait, that's me :))
    :)) even my wife says, I seem to attract " oddballs" ! :)) and where I
    Live there are PLENTY ! :))
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    On the back page of this blokes newspaper,was a picture of Roy Hodgson ,and the caption said "now you have to take me seriously". I assume this is because England beat Norway and Switzerland. Well Roy ,when you beat Germany and Brazil ,back to back WE WILL .until then shut up X-(
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    -{ Well said mate
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    chrisisall wrote:
    "He's certifiable."- Bond in NSNA
    I'm wondering... how much of the world population is? Certifiable, I mean?
    With all the crazy ISIS stuff, the climate change denier nuts, the totalitarian killers, the neo-Nazis, the gun freaks, the endless cop videos depicting horrific brutality, the sex offenders, the acid on women attacks, the suicides, the Rush Limbaugh fans...
    Hell, in the area where I live we have a known sex offender that agressively asks walkers-by for cigarettes, a woman that screams at the local wildlife and a woman that wears coats & wigs in the blazing heat of summer who gets into cars by the side of the road with dodgy-looking men...
    Where I work I get people every day who ask for what our store clearly doesn't have, and flounce out in a huff...
    Is this world full of 'certifiable' people? ?:)

Has it always been so?

Well my dad used to say "theres more out than in", I took that as, there was more loonies roaming around than locked up/ :D
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    It's funny I'm so used to seeing taxi drivers with Bluetooth headsets
    That when a guy walked up to me talking loudly to himself. I just
    Assumed he was on the phone ..... But ..... NO! ...... Just a bloke
    Arguing with himself !!! At full volume ! :))
    We are surrounded by nuts.

A little to the left
    or the right wouldn't matter
    the blokes all around us
    are mad as a hatter.

Oh Lord, I can't stop....... :o
    How many more threads are we going to get , pointing out how bad
    Some actors are as Bond or how out of shape the actor was etc. :#
    The AJB Torso Gallery? :))
    It might be nice to have an idea of what Body, they think Bond should have. :D
    It might be nice to have an idea of what Body, they think Bond should have. :D
    All actors are either too thin, too muscular or too fat to play Bond...
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    How many more threads are we going to get , pointing out how bad
    Some actors are as Bond or how out of shape the actor was etc. :#

Yes, I class these along with "What is Timothy Dalton's favourite pizza topping?" threads; pointless. 8-)
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Rank the Bond's who had the best nostril to nose ratio ? :))
    Yes, I class these along with "What is Timothy Dalton's favourite pizza topping?"
    Hey- what IS it, by the way?
    His favourite pizza is white w/broccoli. ;) a bit like
    Somebody else. :))