The Rant Box

Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    Rank the Bond's who had the best nostril to nose ratio ? :))
    #1 PB
    #2 TD
    #3 SC
    #4 RM
    #5 GL

#6 DC
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) Forgot we'll rank and discuss anything Bond, ANYTHING !!!!! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    How many more threads are we going to get , pointing out how bad
    Some actors are as Bond or how out of shape the actor was etc. :#

Yes, I class these along with "What is Timothy Dalton's favourite pizza topping?" threads; pointless. 8-)

Or the many Threads about which Actor is gay and whatnot 8-)
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    How many more threads are we going to get , pointing out how bad
    Some actors are as Bond or how out of shape the actor was etc. :#

Yes, I class these along with "What is Timothy Dalton's favourite pizza topping?" threads; pointless. 8-)

Or the many Threads about which Actor is gay and whatnot 8-)

Yes, who cares really? Not the most intellectual of debates on AJB...
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Well to be honest I never expect to see the words intellectual
    And Thunderpussy in the same thread! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    The two cancel each other out -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    I don't understand that ! :))
    Here's my rant for today, ADD!
    The light turns green, the first car waits a second or two, then moves slowly. The second car then moves. Then the third. By the time 14th car in front of me begins to move the light is changing back to red. We're all always about a half car length from each other, and we can ALL see the light go green, why can't we ALL begin to move when the light turns green??
    I don't understand that ! :))

You were right about Intellectual and Thunderpussy being in the same Thread :))
    :)) :)) :))
    My spellings Flucked up too. ;)
    Along with many other things ;)
    :)) Chrisisall, Yes traffic lights can be fun. Over here l
    also love people who slow down to almost stopping to
    turn left ?:) It's not hard, just turn that big wheel in
    front of you. :))
    :)) Chrisisall, Yes traffic lights can be fun. Over here l
    also love people who slow down to almost stopping to
    turn left ?:) It's not hard, just turn that big wheel in
    front of you. :))
    They have to slow down almost to a stop to put the turn signal on AS they turn. :s
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    I like the system in Florida ,when the light is red you can still turn right ,but at your peril , it takes getting used too .
    You can imagine U,S residents all moaning ,at us Brits who refuse to hang a right on a red :)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    I like the system in Florida ,when the light is red you can still turn right ,but at your peril , it takes getting used too .
    You can imagine U,S residents all moaning ,at us Brits who refuse to hang a right on a red :)

That sounds confusing! :))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).

perhaps our man in Florida (bondcollectorsweekend ) could explain better :)
    I like the system in Florida ,when the light is red you can still turn right
    That's actually most of the States I believe. It does save some time, and it's not at all dangerous. What IS dangerous is people on the onramp to a highway SLOWING DOWN just before getting on. And it happen ALL THE TIME here!!! I notice no one speeds up coming OFF a highway....
    8-)
    I'll have a go... it's basically equivalent to if you had a left turn after stop at a red light option.
    I think it's a great idea as you're going
    with the flow of traffic. -{

No, I just meant to say that it sure sounds like a recipe for disaster, AS! :))
    chrisisall wrote:
    I like the system in Florida ,when the light is red you can still turn right
    That's actually most of the States I believe. It does save some time, and it's not at all dangerous. What IS dangerous is people on the onramp to a highway SLOWING DOWN just before getting on. And it happen ALL THE TIME here!!! I notice no one speeds up coming OFF a highway....
    8-)

I never speed coming off a off ramp,for the simple reason most off ramps have a right hand curve ,
    and as much as I like U.S cars ,im afraid they aint designed to go round corners fast, unlike me Beemer :D sorry mate :)
    but as a foot note when I go and pick out my hire car from the lot, I always go for a American car, never a VW ,Toyota,ect
    give me a Dodge any day :)
    My only Experience with driving is via the many GTA Games over the Years :))
    I never speed coming off a off ramp,for the simple reason most off ramps have a right hand curve ,
    I meant that you slow down coming off a highway into slower traffic, as you SHOULD speed up when entering faster traffic.
    And also, it's more the driver than the car; I've gotten some pretty good moves out of some really bad cars. B-)
    In reality driving is like "Death Race " only more violent ! :))
    GTA taught me that the Police just ram your Car until it sets on fire :))
    I know mate only pulling your leg ,I always obey the speed limit in the states, we was driving along one day in Orange county ,and the local sheriffs car was behind me, well my daughter in the back made that whoop whoop siren sound,
    All I can say is luckily my car had a very good air con system. :D
    I think for "joy riders" the police should be allowed to carry
    RPGs. -{ Simply blowing up the car would save a lot of time
    and effort, and get rid of a scumbag. -{ , it's a win, win. :))
    I always obey the speed limit in the states
    Nice way to stick out; what kind of agent are you?
    :))
    GF was sleeping on my Arm, so it now it's completely dead :#
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,796MI6 Agent
    I think for "joy riders" the police should be allowed to carry
    RPGs. -{ Simply blowing up the car would save a lot of time
    and effort, and get rid of a scumbag. -{ , it's a win, win. :))

I hate it when liberals like TP post their political correctness on this forum :))