The Rant Box

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Got my Nikon D750 Back today, I'm told it now all fixed but Nikon's
    Quality control is obviously crap, this is the third problem with their
    Last three cameras. D800 had a focus point problem, the D600 dropped
    Oil all over its sensor, and now the D750 has a light leak problem. X-(
    So like several others, I've been talking too, I've traded in my other Nikon D610
    For a Sony A99. -{ and if it does what I want it too, I may be leaving the Nikon
    System.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    remember to send me over the 14-24 2.8 then :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    :)) I wasn't using it much, so I sold that ages ago. Sorry. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I don't think you ever did use it :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    I'm getting a lot of pleasure out of my F4 24mm these days. ;)
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    I'm getting a lot of pleasure out of my F4 24mm these days. ;)
    You'd get more from a Cherry 2000. Just sayin'.
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
    Sadly I lost that too, and long before 2000. :))
    :)) :))

I was gaining in 2000 :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    The scum that is I.S, have burnt the young Jordanian pilot alive ! X-(
    Hopefully this barbaric act will turn thousands against them, and apparently
    Death by burning is Forbidden in the Quran, so that must prove that their
    Version of Islam is warped. :#
    I'm so sorry for that young pilot, and the horror of his death. It's so unbelievable
    It's hard to take in. I only hope justice will be swift for these maniacs, and forget
    All this crap about their human rights etc.
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    totally agree.

It's rather disappointing that people who grew up in the west still support that kind of barbarism.
    I may have said that previously - it's scary what particularly young men are willing to do to belong to a certain faith/group
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    The worst Part about being Burnt Alive, is that it's a long Death :#
    It's something out of the dark ages, which is where these fanatics want
    To take us. Can you imagine a country under their control ? It sickens me
    To see the likes of Lee Rigby's killers , complaining about " inhumane "
    Sentences, after they hacked the young man to death ! X-( Jordan had the
    Right idea, last night. A quick execution of a few jihadists. I'd say the Jordanian
    Air force, will be handing out a bit of retribution, very soon.
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    That's the trouble with these people, you cannot reason with them .You cant sit down around the table and say look ,lets sort this out.At least the NAZIS and the Japanesse had the decency to surrender and talk terms . All this money we keep getting taxed every month,to pay for atomic weapons .I think its about time ,we saw what we are paying for ,and drop one on these bastards :D
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    I'm sure with the right "Intel" various camps and strongholds could be
    Removed by a precise missile strike -{
    Sometimes I think with all this terror stuff ,Governments are quite happy to keep it going ,so they can impose tighter controls over its people . I mean look at the crap you have to go through now just to get into the USA .Visas, finger print scans ,eye scans , that bloody puff box you step into (I hate that) metal detectors . I mean if you wanted to get into the USA undetected ,just walk through some ones back garden on the Canadian border ."and whats you purpose on visiting Orlando sir" (me) oh cos its the most beautiful city in the USA , 8-) (theres no other reason to fly to Orlando unless you going to Disney ect) its just Govts way of keeping us under the thumb and justify our huge taxes . X-( X-(
    Yes :#
    I agree that most governments would like to keep a better eye on us. ;)
    But that's only because, they care so much about us. :)) I'm sure Dave and
    Nick, can't sleep at night worrying about us. :D
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    The scum that is I.S, have burnt the young Jordanian pilot alive ! X-(
    Hopefully this barbaric act will turn thousands against them, and apparently
    Death by burning is Forbidden in the Quran, so that must prove that their
    Version of Islam is warped. :#
    I'm so sorry for that young pilot, and the horror of his death. It's so unbelievable
    It's hard to take in. I only hope justice will be swift for these maniacs, and forget
    All this crap about their human rights etc.

I was so incensed by that news yesterday I couldn't think straight.

I had also just seen seen a story of a man thrown off a tall building for being homosexual and then because that didn't kill him was stoned to death by the crowd watching below !!

God knows where this is heading.

I was discussing the situation with some people today and we were all saying we have no idea where this has all come from or what the end game is ... is it a war? terrorism? world domination ??

At least with an organisations like the IRA we knew why it started and what the aim was ... this is just indiscriminate, illogical and pointless and world wide ... Really scary.

I think Jordan's reaction was appropriate. These people don't talk or negotiate.
    Yes, sadly that young pilot had been killed long ago, yet they still
    Pretended to negotiate for his release. :# I know it's only from a
    Film, but I think it's true , from The Dark Knight ..
    " Some people just want to watch the world burn"
    This may not be the right way to think but as far as I'm concerned
    The security Organisations etc should be given a Carte Blanche, to
    Get the job done.
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    This may not be the right way to think but as far as I'm concerned
    The security Organisations etc should be given a Carte Blanche, to
    Get the job done.

I suspect that may eventually happen ... all reasonable forms of solution/peace are totally wasted and this cannot go on indefinitely.

I'm not a person who normally advocates interference in other countries problems but this is worldwide.

I know we would always get rogue operators and splinter cells but this monster in it current form appears to be getting more powerful.
    I.S aren't interested in any form of peace with us, they want us
    Wiped out, gone. Same for anyone who disagrees with them.
    The thing I can't understand is the amount of people from here
    Brought up under freedom,who want a religious dictatorship, and
    Are willing to kill to get it. :#
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    Same here TP - there was a trainee solicitor recently with a magic circle firm, who put a rant on You tube condemning the West for the way they've raped and pillaged the Arab world! He's obviously had a privileged upbringing here in the UK, and must be reasonably intelligent to get the job he has, so why believe this bull?!?! With a bit of luck he'll get the push and save some poor soul from dodgy legal advice in the future!
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
    I think the problem lies with our ministers , you've all heard about the playing fields of ETON ,well as most of these idiots went to that school , they still think life is a game of cricket "old boy" and war has to be played by a set of rules ,"cant do that old boy ,just not cricket" lets get rid of these muppets ,wipe these scum of the face of the earth and close ETON down ,it seems all they do is keep churning out half wits ,who end up running the country ,because they believe its their god given right to be in charge .
    Another thing I find amazing is that many of these converts ( as in the case
    Of the French attacks) were all criminals / drug dealers etc. So you have
    Educated converts and low life converts ? Yet they all take pleasure in hatred!
    Hatered of the west and its freedoms. Hatred of women, and people with a different
    Sexual orientation to them. They even hate other Muslims. Meaning they're against
    99.999999999999999999999999999999999 % of the world's population. :#
    I really am sick of ALL terrorists and the preachers of hate.
    Out of curiosity, :D ,I was reading about the muslim faith and its history. Apparently ,the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was so hated by the original muslims ,they tried to kill him 8-)
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    I just want them put to sleep like rabid dogs.
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
    I also was told that although they only push the "Women must dress modestly"
    Line, it also states that MEN should also dress modestly. No where does it
    Say that Women have to be covered from head to toe.
    These guys have twisted the religion 180 degrees to suit their own ends . :#
    chrisisall wrote:
    I just want them put to sleep like rabid dogs.

To be fair, you would kill a rabid dog out of kindness to put it out of its misery, after all the dog did not choose to have rabies 8-)
    (oh I think I will go over the park today and get rabies) :)) , No these people make a choice, this is a calculated decision to kill .
    fight fire with fire ,put the cricket bats down ,and bomb the ba**ards,
    I think some of the Arab countries who have seemed to be not too
    Hard on these extremists, should be forced to pick a side. No more
    Being soft on these terrorists.
    I sure if the air force of Jordan were given a few missiles, they'd happy
    Take on a few missions. -{
    The older Generation with Technology 8-) :))