The Rant Box

Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    This could actually be under "Stupidest Villains Plan"...
    The Corporate world wants to employ as FEW people as possible, giving them as few hours as possible, paying them as little as possible, and expect them in turn to have enough income to buy their goods & services, all the while destroying the planet they sail their yachts around, and destabilizing the very societies they live in/feed off of...

THAT, is a stupid villain plan if I ever heard one. Suddenly, Stromberg doesn't seem so out there, eh?
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) Welcome to the capitalist system ! :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    :)) Welcome to the capitalist system ! :D
    There will be no Starfleet if we keep going like this. :#
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
    The minister of transport has said anyone traveling over Easter, would be
    better off not using the trains ? 8-) , I keep forgetting the UK is NOT a modern
    Western country. :# Imaging expecting a public transport system, that works !
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Hilarious!

So what are people supposed to use?
    Their cars?
    Private Jets?
    Horses?

If that statement came from a german minister of transport, I am sure that this will be a reason for him to resign.
    Epic Fail!
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Yes, repairs and maintenance must be done. -{ but perhaps they might
    Try and do them during the night, or times of least rail traffic and not during
    A huge Bank holiday weekend. :D
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,332Chief of Staff
    Seconded. All the best, pal.
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Cheers Guys {[]

It went well
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    {[] Good to hear. -{ your plans for world domination can continue. ;)
    Under the Sea ;)
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    Sorry I'm late Captain Scarlet - pleased it went well for you. I work in office based customer services and have done face to face jobs in the past myself. As well as fully agreeing with what the others said and advised, I too know what it's like when the pressure gets too much. I've had the therapy too to prove it.
    I'm lucky, I changed companies and subsequently internal departments. I work with great people and (as a day job which pays the bills) now enjoy what I do. But in some ways I paid a price to get there. It ain't worth that.

Well done, and again like the others have said, you know where We are if you need us. -{
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    Cheers {[]
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    All's well that ends well AOS, hope things are going well with the bump too. -{
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    Indeed -{

Her cravings are Strawberries :))
    Cool, she's not called Natalya by any chance?
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    :))
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,332Chief of Staff
    :) Glad to hear it went well, AOS.
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,277MI6 Agent
    Minigeff, is that Caitlin Moran in your photo? :D
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,692MI6 Agent
    Glad to hear all went well for you today, AOS. :) -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Glad to hear all went well for you today, AOS. :) -{

Our collective mental positive energy,has obviously been beamed over to sunny Surrey ,and got you off the hook ,
    My mate Effrain ,from Brixton ,was already to go up to the Tesco HQ ,and beat the chairman of Tesco up, with his knob :)
    and I was going to send round Robin :D
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?

What was the stand down Order?
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Good work, AOS - happy days -{
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."

What was the stand down Order?

Yes, ive recalled all the boys,they are all safely back in their padded cells :)
    Now you've had a close shave with the dole que ,get your own back on Tesco , go and get yourself a nice well paid job with a future,so you can provide for the bump :) ,and when your ready hand your notice in ,when it suits you .I would imagine Tesco would only require 2 weeks notice at most ,Then hand in your notice ,say at Christmas ,when they need you the most ,and drop them in the kak, :D
    -{

I've been sending CVs off left right and centre, so I'm confident I'll hear back :)

We currently both make just enough for Rent, Food, etc. So obviously we will need a bit more when our Daughter is born -{
    -{

I've been sending CVs off left right and centre, so I'm confident I'll hear back :)

We currently both make just enough for Rent, Food, etc. So obviously we will need a bit more when our Daughter is born -{

So its a girl :) (sorry if I missed your previous announcement) so welcome to the club ,Im sure me old muckers MG & TP( and me )all have girls , wish you well in her upbringing -{
    {[] yes, let the mayhem begin. ;) congratulations again, and good luck
    On the search for a different job. :)
    Being a dad = best thing ever.

I thought I'd be a bit lost with dolls etc but I'm actually very au fait with the tea set and kitchen unit.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    I once left the house after my daughters had had a go at fixining my hair, I
    Only missed one bright pink hair clip. :)) they'd have been around three or
    Four at the time. I only noticed it in a reflection after I'd been in a couple of
    Shops.
    If I only had a quid for every time I'd gone out without noticing the various stains, splodges and snot wipe marks on my jacket or fleece.

And then there's all the marks micro leaves behind...
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    Looking for info on B&Q's Easter opening times, I stumbled upon this nugget of a comment on their Facebook page; (corrections and comments in red)

I brought (no, you BOUGHT)x2 solar lights last year only to use them for three months before storing away for winter.when the nights are longer and you'd need some lights to guide your way, only they're busy keeping the inside of your shed lit up Item number 5052931298372. I took back to Eastbourne as this is where I brought them from, I explained I could not find receipt for them only to have the sales person laugh at me and say " they are still yours" I did not want a refund just for them to be looked at for a problem or exchanged.Exchanged after 3 months 'in your shed?!' Without receipt?! This is not what I was expecting. and what was that, a marching band celebration at your return to the store?I then asked to speak to the manager (Chris ) who also said nothing they could do? Truly bad form.More like truly expected response. B&Q only sell theses lights and I was not looking for a refund just help with faulty products.Tried switching it off and back on again? I then left the lights at the store saying I would contact head office only to be told " take them with you it's not down to us to look after your equipment " truly unhappy with the way I was dealt with.Act like a bellend...I am a loyal customer who is also a club member.Which means jaff all to anyone on the planet bar you Membership number 635666 95 1241 7584.Thanks for that - Mr I. D. Thief So as it stands I left the faulty lights at the Eastbourne store with a manager " Chris" under protest from him as they are no good to me buying faulty products!Chuck them in your bin then, along with yourself As I left the store I left a trolley with over £200 of proucts that I was now un willing to buy.BULL. SH1T. I am not supprised(1 p) that b&q are not doing so well thesestheses? Trying for 'these'? days!Neither am I, if I was 'Chris' I'd wrap a spade round your face Training needed a common sense !In the words of today's youth - Dafuq you just say? Not sure I will be shopping with you again!now the matching band celebrations come out Very angry Mr Houghton.Mr Retired, with nothing better to do than write arse-faced complaints on Facebook"

Holy sweet Jesus, how in gods name does anyone in retail put up with utter cocks like that? You must have the patience of mother Teresa to withstand absolutely idiots cribbing on like that.

I pity anyone in retail, it must truly suck bawls some days.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org