• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    From CmdBond:

Blood in your Eye

A Hope in Hell

Secrets that Kill

CrashDive
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Mysterious Automatic Logout. :007)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • StawazStawaz CanadaPosts: 101MI6 Agent
    scottmu65 wrote:
    Quantum of Solace 2: Electric Buggaloo

Yes... YEEESSS! And we can get Bond dancing through a hospital! :))
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l53Q1UXk2DE
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Since hearing of it I've thought Israel's defense system--Iron Dome--has a real Bondian sound to it. Too bad they probably can't use it as a title. . .
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    Hardyboy wrote:
    Since hearing of it I've thought Israel's defense system--Iron Dome--has a real Bondian sound to it.  Too bad they probably can't use it as a title. . .

Ah, it would. It would also be quite a nice throwback - One of the Titles that they were thinking of for From Russia With Love was "Behind the Iron Curtain". Under the Iron Dome could be quite interesting. -{
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,324Chief of Staff
    Stawaz wrote:
    One of the Titles that they were thinking of for From Russia With Love was "Behind the Iron Curtain"

What? Where did you get this from?

By "they" I take it you mean Broccoli & Saltzman- there was NO WAY they would change the title of a Fleming book at this point.
    Barbel wrote:
    Stawaz wrote:
    One of the Titles that they were thinking of for From Russia With Love was "Behind the Iron Curtain"

What? Where did you get this from?

By "they" I take it you mean Broccoli & Saltzman- there was NO WAY they would change the title of a Fleming book at this point.

I believe that it was when they were early on. I don't think that it was ever a big choice, but there's a Bond documentary on youtube somewhere that said it was one of the working titles. It could have been one of those cover up titles, too. (The ones that the studio uses to hide what the real film will be, before it's announcement). I can't remember very well, other than that it was in the blender for a brief period of time.
    I rememder reading that Skyfall was known as Red Sky for a while
    before the Real title was released.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    What do you think of "Weapon of Choice"? Or has someone already suggested that?
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,573Chief of Staff

There is already a great song and video for it :D
    YNWA 97
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:

There is already a great song and video for it :D

We might even see a return of a great Bond Villain. Something like the first draft of the script for DAF.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    I really like this fan art. Origional and striking :007)

Risico%2BLogo%2BTarget%2BD.PNG
    More traditional, but very good:

Bond_23__Risico_by_shokxone_studios.jpg
  • Mr MalloryMr Mallory North by northwestPosts: 632MI6 Agent
    I like that last poster, even the tag line.
    What makes you think this is my first time?
    +1 Great poster, I'm sure if Skyfall is anything to go by some of the
    Fan art will be far better than the official stuff. :))
    I wish moviemakers (including Bond film-makers) would use independent artist more to make posters for them. Perhaps just a few special collectors posters. I feel Hollywood took more chances when making posters in the past. I doubt someone like Saul Bass would make it in Hollywood today.
  • james362001james362001 Lancaster, California USAPosts: 338MI6 Agent
    I still think "Property of a Lady" would have been a good title for Skyfall. "Skyfall" was Sam Mendes' choice. The Property of a Lady is probably the only great title left of Ian Fleming's out of the four left. Maybe they will save The Property of a Lady for something special.
  • JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,236MI6 Agent
    I want "The Garden Of Death"
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby
    I like that title. Where is it from?
    Jarvio wrote:
  • JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,236MI6 Agent
    Jarvio wrote:

The YOLT novel
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Jarvio wrote:

It's from the YOLT Novel. Blofeld has a Garden of Death and a Castle on the Japanese Coast where local People go to commit Suicide.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • superdaddysuperdaddy englandPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    Colonel Sun would be good, as not had a villains name for a title since Goldfinger. Btw do they start filming the end of this year?
    superdaddy wrote:
    Colonel Sun would be good, as not had a villains name for a title since Goldfinger. Btw do they start filming the end of this year?
    They have not released any information of the month they are going to begin filming Bond 24, but you can bet it will be between November 2014 to February 2015. Pre-production is underway. They will be scouting locations and announcements of whom will be in the cast will be made this summer and autumn.
    I will be glad to update you at my Secret_007 Yahoo Group at:
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/Secret_007

I always come to ajb007.co.uk to talk about the next James Bond movie.
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I think Kingsley Amis said that he would not want Colonel Sun to be Filmed.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    I'm still willing to let them have Thunderpussy. ;)
    Don't want them to use that story as I think everybody is tired of story lines revolving around M, just like the title and the idea of using the villains name as the title after all the last film had Bonds former address as the title, good job he never lived in flat 47b Mandela house Peckham as a child :))
    Bonnet de Douche. Has a certain ring to it. :))
    Pretty sure old Tom Ford could knock up a decent beige camel haired coat for our hero :))
    Lovely Jubley :))
    The spy with three Besants. ;)
This discussion has been closed.