Comments

• Virgil37Virgil37 Posts: 1,212MI6 Agent
    Lena Headey.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,804MI6 Agent
    Virgil37 wrote:
    Lena Headey.

What about her?
    Was I a bit mean in my last post? It's actually a good suggestion.
    Number24 wrote:
    Virgil37 wrote:
    Lena Headey.

What about her?

See the title of this thread? do the math yourself.
    Number24 wrote:
    Was I a bit mean in my last post? It's actually a good suggestion.

I see you did the math, and even agreed, great.
  • InternationalExportsInternationalExports Posts: 269MI6 Agent
    According to the UK press the choice has been made http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/bond-24-lea-seydoux-lands-4414855
    This might be true. In theory she could play a Brit (if her accent is OK), Austrian or Scandianavian. even French .... :D
    A good candidate, but do we really want the next Bond girl to be "her from Mission Impossible"?
    No matter what happens, my excuse for suggesting Scandinavian actresses will go away within a month or two, so I'll strike while the iron's hot. :D

I saw a car racing movie called "Børning" last night, sort of the Norwegian version of "The fast and the furious" (yes, really :)) )
    The babe (because those sort of movies need babes) was played by Jenny Skavland. She doesn't claim to be a great actress. In one movie she was supposed to play drunk, so she spun around fast before each take to get dizzy ...
    But she is easy on the eye:

News_007960_Other_002.jpeg

JennySkavlanT.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0803928/
    According to Baz Bamigboye at the Daily Mail Lea Seydoux has been cast in the part earlier ment for a Scandinavian actress. If this is correct Seydoux is incredibly stupid, overweight and ugly, just like the Norwegian bureaucracy that made this possible. If Lea Seydoux is cast in another role or isn't cast at all, I obviously feel she is a very beautiful and talented actress who impressed me with her performances in movies like 'La vie d'Adelle' and 'The Grand Budapest Hotel'.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    You're very Hard on your actresses, Number24 ! :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    http://www.cinemablend.com/new/James-Bond-Fall-Beautiful-Woman-Bond-24-67637.html
    I think she'll be very good, I thought she was great in MI4 -{ also it says she'll be
    A femme fatale, so that should be fun for 007. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    You're very Hard on your actresses, Number24 ! :D

It's not her I mind, it's why she (probably) got the role :#
    Because of the stupidity of some politicians and bureaucrats this movie won't be shot in my country and a Norwegian actress won't be getting her international breakthrough. No big movie productions have worked in my country since The Empire Strikes Back. We haven't had an international movie star since Liv Ullman. We've only had one Norwegian Bond girl (in 1969), and that was a minor role.
    I'm pissed off and Lea Seydoux is collatoral dammage for my petty sulking X-( :# :o
    Sadly Stupidity and Politicians go hand in hand :# and Norway
    Doesn't lead the field. Once again it's Britain that leads the World
    In hat regard ! :))
    To be a bit rational (for a change), I doubt the UK is worse run than countries like Pakistan (where politicians never pay taxes) or Belgium (where the politicians can barely manage to form a government), the US (where many politicians don't believe in evelution) or Somalia (the most corrupt country in the world). But familiarity breeds contempt ...
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I have to watch the Norwegian Version of Fast And Furious one Day :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    No, I'm flying the flag for Britain {[]
    No matter how badly run other countries are run.
    Britain can still show how it should be done ! -{
    From losing millions of personal tax payers data
    To not adding the vat on to a railway sell off, we
    Can do " Balls up" like no one else. :)) once again
    Britain is number One ! -{ :D
    I think the Norwegian version is called " quick and vexed " :))
    It's called "Børning" ("Burning") and here is the trailer (with English subtitles) :))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtqJAsJ25YM

Lower budget, more nature and family problems!
    Smoking whilst driving dangerously fast, only in Norway :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Looks good, loved the speed camera firing away :))
    And the enthusiastic cop, on a break. :))
    Some of those roads look fantastic -{ pity your
    Government won't let the bigger film companies in to
    Film them. :#
    Seeing this beautiful country - and at such a speed! B-)
    :)) The other night at about 2 am I had to drive my daughters Boyfriend back to
    His home, Taking him and both my daughters for the spin. My youngest girl asked
    Why I'd taken the road through the countryside ? I replied so you could see all this
    Wonderful scenery! :)) ( as it was pitch black )
    Looks good, loved the speed camera firing away :))
    And the enthusiastic cop, on a break. :))
    Some of those roads look fantastic -{ pity your
    Government won't let the bigger film companies in to
    Film them. :#

The road to the nearest town from where I grew up was much worse and much more cinematic! Narrow, bendy, the face of a cliff to your right and a long fall down to the fjord on your left - the most common school of thought was that the cliff was the better option because you had a chance to survive a crash. Oh, I ve done some irresponsible driving on that road!
    A small picture from my childhood:

fileStream.aspx?fileName=dbfoto%5CFAKf-100572%5Ckvalitet1%5CFAKf-100572.264656.jpg
    :)) I can't believe that ! You driving like a youngster. :))
    At 18 you're immortal! Scientific fact :v
    :)) True.
    Can't wait to go there -{
    The first photo was from around 1980. This is now:

"See Norway from the inside" - boring ...

ESK4m6IlEd_vcLZo9nelqAj8Tcx6KR8gtMo0KemKc3bg
    Back on topic: have you people noticed that almost all the rumours about Bond girls has been about what was known as "the Scandinavian girl"? What is happening with the casting of the British Bond girl? It stands to reason that they knew who they wanted from early on, cast her and she has been decreet about it. If they have had problemes casting the part we would probably have heard more rumours. To speculate further - does this mean the British Bond girl will be played by someone who is fairly well known?