Bond 24 leading ladies (thanks Lexi)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I'm sure Higgins might know one or two ? :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,804MI6 Agent
    That being said, it's not that difficult :))

Larrisa Marholt (22)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3488142/

larissa-marolt-auto-geknackt.jpg
    She would be a brilliant Bond girl if it wasn't for the fact that she was in Mission Impossible.
  • Gala BrandGala Brand Posts: 1,172MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    She would be a brilliant Bond girl if it wasn't for the fact that she was in Mission Impossible.

What difference does that make? Diana Rigg was the best Bond girl ever and she was in The Avengers.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,358Chief of Staff
    Yes, totally agree re Diana Rigg.
    There's a long history between Bond and The Avengers of course- Honor Blackman, Joanna Lumley, Patrick Macnee, Ralph Fiennes... Sean Connery! :)
    Don't remind me of that bloody awful film. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Lucky it's Friday. Saturday's alright for fighting. :)) ;)
    Hey, don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. Strongly tempted as I am, I won't let this thread go down into a bunch of Elton puns. If you want to follow that yellow brick road, crocodile rock over to PMs. I'm still standing there. :D
    :)) :)) :)) hey that's no Sacrifice ! ;)
    Gala Brand wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

What difference does that make? Diana Rigg was the best Bond girl ever and she was in The Avengers.
    Mission Impossible is a competing spy movie franchise. I admit the gap between movie and TV series is narrower than it was, there is still a difference. I don't think Bond should use "second hand" cast members from it's best competition when there are so many good candidates out there.
    For me they should just chose the best actor for the role
    regardless of what else they'd been in. :))
  • sandman1935sandman1935 St.Augustine FLPosts: 80MI6 Agent
    Iggy Azalea
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    Iggy Azalea

Nicki Minaj!
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
    Not very substatial, but if it's true one has to wonder what part she's supposed to play. She has a too thick accent to play British, in my opinion at least. Perhaps she is playing what was refered to earlier as the Scandinavian girl ( :# ) If Austria stands in for Switzerland :s she could play a woman from the French speaking part of the country. This is still very much a rumour and I would rather see an actress who hasn't allready been in the main competing spy franchise, but I have to admit Lea is very beautiful and talented!
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I reckon you have a rather large Smile on your Face now :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    :)) She is one of the names rumoured to be in Bond 24, and
    Tom Ford is dressing Bond. So could this be a pre-film nod ? :D
    Would like to see her in it -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Cara Delevingne may be the first believable candidate for the British Bond girl.
    Jennifer Connelly, who I have nominated several Times before :)) She could play a good Female Henchman to the main Villain -{
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    I'd just prefer they cast someone who is, or at least looks, age appropriate. Craig looks his age, and these 22 year-olds would look like his daughter. It would be like FYEO and by Bond 25 possibly AVTAK.
    Jelena Jovanova claims she is a part of the second casting cycle for a part in Bond 24:

http://english.republika.mk/?p=130655

She is Bosnian/Macedonian and was in Angelina Jolie's movie "In the land of blood and honey". Here is her IMDB entry:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4096341/

Jelena_Jovanova-430883.JPEG
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Nice--that picture has a very "1960s" look to it. I guess it's her eye makeup. . .which is all she's wearing!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    Oh, I think she's wearing a Smile as well. :D
    Very Diana Rigg like -{
    Yes -{